Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Did you feel angry/restless leading up to 1st attunement?

Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Did you feel angry/restless leading up to 1st attunement? Empty Did you feel angry/restless leading up to 1st attunement?

Post by Karma Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Hi all

I am set to do my Reiki 1 course and attunement this weekend, and have been in a good state of mind leading up to this, but this week for some reason I have felt quite down, really lethargic, and angry for some reason.

Has this happened to anyone else before?

Will this affect my attunement in anyway?
    Any advice?

Look forward to your replies Smile
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Did you feel angry/restless leading up to 1st attunement? Empty Re: Did you feel angry/restless leading up to 1st attunement?

Post by chi_solas Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:21 am

Karma wrote:Hi all

I am set to do my Reiki 1 course and attunement this weekend, and have been in a good state of mind leading up to this, but this week for some reason I have felt quite down, really lethargic, and angry for some reason.

Has this happened to anyone else before?

Will this affect my attunement in anyway?
    Any advice?

Look forward to your replies Smile

Congratulation! cheers on taking your 1st Reiki step. Did you feel angry/restless leading up to 1st attunement? 850837

I don't recall how I felt prior to my Reiki 1 class.
    I was looking forward to it. Maybe once your class
    starts you'll pick up the relaxed rythmn and find that
    your attunement gives you a special boost of Reiki energy. bounce

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:39 am