Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

I have some Questions

FinShaggy
    FinShaggy

I have some Questions Empty I have some Questions

Post by FinShaggy Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Ok...So to start this off I gotta explain my experience with meditation and energy arts other than Reiki.
    I have never been able to close my eyes and visualize, or meditate. It's impossible. I can do something similar to visualize. But when it gets down to deep discussion. It's different, I just "think things really hard" to almost be able to "feel" the image in my head. But i can not "see" it as most other people describe. And when I try to meditate, I wake up an hour later every time, disappointed that I fell asleep.

I have tried Hindu methods and I got nothing more from it than anything else. I did Reiki with someone who was new to it, and she and another person involved felt it. But I did not. I just have never been able to actually feel anything. And ever since I was little (14) I have smoked cannabis to counteract this problem.

(Skip this paragraph if you want. The important part with questions is next. This describes what meditation means to me)
    My god is Shiva. Think about something for a second. Plants can only communicate through chemical signal (Poison=get AWAY, Flower chemicals=Come over here bees!!, THC=Stay away water!!/What's up humans??) Cannabis has been evolving in use with our brains for thousands if not millions of years. The Hindu Rig Veda is THE FIRST human writing that we have discovered and shared with the public. In this book, Shiva is revered as the deity of cannabis. And I believe "Shiva's Message" is within the chemical of the cannabis plant. And it is simply because we do not TRY that we CAN NOT hear it.

Anyways. That is always what meditation has been for me. Complete connection to one of my deities.
    And i have always been hard pressed to accept things "fully" based on energy like Reiki because I can't feel them happen like everyone else.

But ok my question now...
    I went to my Mom's Reiki master, and she told me some CRAZY stuff.
    She told me, that the reason I have some experiences from my past (I can elaborate if asked) is because my vibration or frequency or something is at a point (and she had an exact number) where entities are trying to get to me because I can open some kind of "gate".

Now I've had experieces with "spirits" or "ghosts" or whatever you want to call it. But is it them reaching to me for this?? Can I get a better explanation of Reiki from the aspect of "Entities" "gates" and stuff?

Now she also told me about some grid that is in the sky. Now I don't see a grid in the sky. But I see little white pixels that fly through the blue unblocked parts of the sky ALL DAY. Like it is ALWAYS THERE. Is this the grid? And can I get an explanation of this?

Also, I feel as if I am a gate. Not that I can open them. Like... I feel like I will live my life. I will do what I do and accomplish everything I accomplish. And though it will seem like and "end result" to most people, I will be lost and scrambling about still in my old age to find the "key". I am but a gate. All that I plan, all that I will do will seem like accomplishments of their own. But they will be but a small preview of the glory behind the gate that will be revealed by the key. I don't know how to explain that better without being asked a question to direct me in what to further describe.

Any questions will be accepted, and any answers will be very appreciated.
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

I have some Questions Empty Re: I have some Questions

Post by LightBody Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:20 am

FinShaggy wrote:
    Ok...So to start this off I gotta explain my experience with meditation and energy arts other than Reiki.

I have never been able to close my eyes and visualize, or meditate. It's impossible. I can do something similar to visualize. But when it gets down to deep discussion. It's different, I just "think things really hard" to almost be able to "feel" the image in my head. But i can not "see" it as most other people describe. And when I try to meditate, I wake up an hour later every time, disappointed that I fell asleep.

It's possible, it's just a matter of learning a new way of thinking.

FinShaggy wrote:
    I have tried Hindu methods and I got nothing more from it than anything else. I did Reiki with someone who was new to it, and she and another person involved felt it. But I did not. I just have never been able to actually feel anything. And ever since I was little (14) I have smoked cannabis to counteract this problem.

Well there you go...

I live in San Francisco where Medical Marijuana prevails, and persons in your age group are regularly prescribed pot by physicians, so it's nothing unusual to me.

At this time in the development of Reiki overall as a community and based on what you have shared about yourself, I suspect that you may find the Wiccan communities more appropriate to your lifestyle, however it will certainly be worth your while exploring Reiki.

FinShaggy wrote:
    (Skip this paragraph if you want. The important part with questions is next. This describes what meditation means to me)

My god is Shiva. Think about something for a second. Plants can only communicate through chemical signal (Poison=get AWAY, Flower chemicals=Come over here bees!!, THC=Stay away water!!/What's up humans??) Cannabis has been evolving in use with our brains for thousands if not millions of years. The Hindu Rig Veda is THE FIRST human writing that we have discovered and shared with the public. In this book, Shiva is revered as the deity of cannabis. And I believe "Shiva's Message" is within the chemical of the cannabis plant. And it is simply because we do not TRY that we CAN NOT hear it.

Yep... Wicca. Check it out.

FinShaggy wrote:
    Anyways. That is always what meditation has been for me. Complete connection to one of my deities.

And i have always been hard pressed to accept things "fully" based on energy like Reiki because I can't feel them happen like everyone else.

What does it feel like when you connect to one of your deities?

FinShaggy wrote:

She told me, that the reason I have some experiences from my past (I can elaborate if asked) is because my vibration or frequency or something is at a point (and she had an exact number) where entities are trying to get to me because I can open some kind of "gate".

You are very perceptive... that is crazy.

FinShaggy wrote:
    Now I've had experieces with "spirits" or "ghosts" or whatever you want to call it. But is it them reaching to me for this?? Can I get a better explanation of Reiki from the aspect of "Entities" "gates" and stuff?

Not yet. Reiki is still growing and within the next few decades, based on the way Reiki is growing and the type of person beginning to practice it, spirits and ghosts and entities will become a larger part of it, however right now it's not there much at all. I knew a young lady in Austria or Germany (it's been so long I can't recall) who cared deeply for people and taught Reiki. Her version of Reiki was deeply immersed in spirits/ghosts/entities and great spiritual battles between those things, herself, and the people she was trying to heal, but then she was bitten by a poisonous snake and died (at least that's what those of us who knew her discovered the other year when we began asking what happened to her).

FinShaggy wrote:
    Now she also told me about some grid that is in the sky. Now I don't see a grid in the sky. But I see little white pixels that fly through the blue unblocked parts of the sky ALL DAY. Like it is ALWAYS THERE. Is this the grid? And can I get an explanation of this?

Yes. Don't concern yourself with the vocabulary... every system that recognizes it will call it a different name. Reiki doesn't have a name for it yet (and probably won't any time in the near future), but I just call it sky-sperm because that's what it looks like.

FinShaggy wrote:
    Also, I feel as if I am a gate. Not that I can open them. Like... I feel like I will live my life. I will do what I do and accomplish everything I accomplish. And though it will seem like and "end result" to most people, I will be lost and scrambling about still in my old age to find the "key". I am but a gate. All that I plan, all that I will do will seem like accomplishments of their own. But they will be but a small preview of the glory behind the gate that will be revealed by the key. I don't know how to explain that better without being asked a question to direct me in what to further describe.

Ugh. What utter and predictable garbish. Let me guess... you read that or were told that and decide to puke it up here? Any smutz can read-and-regurgitate something spiritual or religious, repeat it, and sound like they have profound truth... but you even failed at that with that paragraph. However, I see your potential.

You've actually done something that many Reiki teachers are beginning to do, and that is simply read something in a book and repeat it as their own truth. Spiritual leaders (among others) have done that for thousands of years. It's unoriginal and boring to a dreadful degree.

Listening to spiritual concepts that people have told you, reading spiritual concepts, and then puking them into a crock (a.k.a. online forum) produces a smelly mess and makes you look more like an imbecile than someone on a path to spiritual discovery.

In a community like this, originality comes from within, and when that originality is shared through the heart, it becomes interesting.

FinShaggy wrote:

Okay. You are 19. You smoke pot. You've been exposed to some spiritual concepts. You don't feel Reiki, but you feel Deity.

My question is: What doesn't "feel" right in your life at this time?

FinShaggy
    FinShaggy

Post by FinShaggy Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:59 am

I'll check out Wicca for sure.

It feels like...First being underwater. Then...Like things just flow in my mind. Things I have never thought of before, or ever even considered will pop into my mind as fully developed ideas. And I can feel the love(I don't know how to actually word that .

Sky sperm is a good word to describe it. The closest I've gotten is "White gnats"

I didn't read or was told that. I have been locked away in detention centers, county jails, rehabs, and troubled teens places. I have been sent to psychologists over and over by judges you think I am unstable, but the psychologists ALWAYS tell me I'm prefectly fine. What I said comes from me reviewing my life and reviewing my future. I am but a gate, I am not repeating something else, I am stating an observation I have made about myself.
    Other people tell me to my face I will be like Jesus or Hitler, depending where I take my mind. But I can tell that who I am is not that, I am a precursor. I can SEE it. I'm sorry if I sound like an "imbecile" to you. It is what I can see based on what I know I will do. And I know what I will do based on what needs to be done, and what other people fear can not happen. But these specific things I can also see, so I know that we need not fear them not happening. We need just to act upon them.

I don't care what it makes me look like. I can feel Shiva speaking through my history. I can see Shiva in myself. Not in a "reincarnation" type way. The same way Christians accept Jesus into their heart.

Everything feels fine in my life. I love it. Even in jail I was happy, laughing at ANY joke. But being free is 1000x better. No matter WHAT is happening.

Last edited by Buck on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted duplicate post)
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:35 am

Hi Shaggy.

FinShaggy wrote:
    It feels like...First being underwater. Then...Like things just flow in my mind. Things I have never thought of before, or ever even considered will pop into my mind as fully developed ideas. And I can feel the love(I don't know how to actually word that .

That sounds to me like you are making an excellent connection to the energies. That's very good.

FinShaggy wrote:
    I didn't read or was told that. I have been locked away in detention centers, county jails, rehabs, and troubled teens places. I have been sent to psychologists over and over by judges you think I am unstable, but the psychologists ALWAYS tell me I'm prefectly fine.

Well then there's probably a good reason for that, and even I, sitting here in front of my computer wherever I am in the world compared to wherever in the world you are, have sensed your potential from just a couple of your posts.

FinShaggy wrote:
    What I said comes from me reviewing my life and reviewing my future. I am but a gate, I am not repeating something else, I am stating an observation I have made about myself.

Well, then you have an advantage over many others with what might be considered easier access to the Akashic Records than the average person exploring their spirituality.

FinShaggy wrote:
    Other people tell me to my face I will be like Jesus or Hitler, depending where I take my mind.

That's inspired by the story of Prince Siddhārtha Gautama (a great king or holy man).

FinShaggy wrote:
    But I can tell that who I am is not that, I am a precursor. I can SEE it. I'm sorry if I sound like an "imbecile" to you. It is what I can see based on what I know I will do. And I know what I will do based on what needs to be done, and what other people fear can not happen. But these specific things I can also see, so I know that we need not fear them not happening. We need just to act upon them.

The saying "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink" comes to mind. Learning how to communicate your wisdom to others will be an interesting, and transformative, path for you to explore.

FinShaggy wrote:
    I don't care what it makes me look like. I can feel Shiva speaking through my history. I can see Shiva in myself. Not in a "reincarnation" type way. The same way Christians accept Jesus into their heart.

Many associate feelings like that with Reiki.

FinShaggy wrote:
    Everything feels fine in my life. I love it. Even in jail I was happy, laughing at ANY joke. But being free is 1000x better. No matter WHAT is happening.

I can believe that. Everything felt fine in my life when I was your age and into my thirties... but it wasn't until I became a resident at a homeless shelter that I realized things weren't as spiffy as I liked to think they were. Hindsight gave me that perspective, and in time, you will have your own hindsight and be able to make assessments of your past.

Meanwhile as you gain more hindsight, how is it you want to contribute to the well-being of others?

FinShaggy
    FinShaggy

Post by FinShaggy Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:23 am

So is that similar to what other people are feeling when they have a Reiki session. Or do yoga the right way?

I am very interested in whatever the Akashic records are, and will be reading the link as soon as I finish posting this.

I have studied Sid Hartha, the first Buddha. I didn't read the book, but people that I went to school with were forced to. So I talked with people that had, and read things online. I know that isn't the best of sources though.

I uinderstand what you are saying completely. That is a turmoil in my mind. I know how I will get the people that are hoping for this change on board. But everyone else...People are people and evil is there because evil is real. It will not be gone, and there will always be someone trying to "rule" it. I just have to think, I don't want to be as bad as what I am cycling away by becoming like them against them.

What is Reiki? Like a yoga type mantra, sigil practice? I've gotten 2 very different type perpectives now

I understand what you are saying. I know one day I will be old and when I have not done what I have wanted, and people have not been what I expected them to I will look back and become bitter. (Not saying you're bitter, I'm just saying that is what I see happening to people that see big things but nothing happens.)
    But I believe that I can make these things happen, and I can see the way history is working and has worked. It's hard to describe. Like I see history as REGULAR people. That got written about, and because that REGULAR person did some amazing things, they are now being considered somewhat of a superhuman in the history books. But they are really just regular people. What was Hitler? He was a CRAZY little shit head that said, "Let's take over the world." Now if a group of people comes together and says that. Everyone would laugh at them. Put them in uniforms and put a gun in there hand, and a microphone in front of them. And all the sudden that shit is real.

Basically what I am saying is that I believe in real life, and being a real person.

I plan on solving the debt crisis that America is facing, which will (I believe) take us into a 2nd depression. It isn't a "fix all" for the whole nation, but it will be the beginning of the reconstruction. And I plan on starting this reconstruction before the economy even falls. So when it falls there is a place for people to go. I don't want to describe years and years of work that will be done, but I've thought this out. It happens anywhere between the ages of 30 and 40, I just have to prepare myself up until that point. Then even if I try to fix it, and can't do it the fast way. I have many B plans, and things that will come into play before 30-40 years old, but not that have to do with large scale help until the 30-40. At firs the only people that will be being helped are the people I am in direct relation with, and the people they are in direct relation with, and so on.

Then if even just the reconstruction thing works out, many many more things will domino. And I will be able to help many nations, and maybe even the world. I just gotta bring the humans back to humanity. And I know that sounds impossible. But it isn't. I know not everyone will become graceful together, but when the shit hits the fan in America there won't be a lot of choices to be had.

Last edited by Buck on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted duplicate post)
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:47 am

FinShaggy wrote:So is that similar to what other people are feeling when they have a Reiki session. Or do yoga the right way?

Pretty much. The conundrum is that we don't know what we don't know. Figuring out how we actually perceive something that has been so omni-present in our lives can be very difficult in the beginning, but once the first point of reference has been established, then additional points of reference can be associated to it.

FinShaggy wrote:
    I uinderstand what you are saying completely. That is a turmoil in my mind. I know how I will get the people that are hoping for this change on board. But everyone else...People are people and evil is there because evil is real. It will not be gone, and there will always be someone trying to "rule" it. I just have to think, I don't want to be as bad as what I am cycling away by becoming like them against them.

Evil is only a matter of perspective.

FinShaggy wrote:
    What is Reiki? Like a yoga type mantra, sigil practice? I've gotten 2 very different type perpectives now

I think that's a good question for a separate thread. I bet if you post that question as a new thread, others may be more likely to reply.

FinShaggy wrote:
    I understand what you are saying. I know one day I will be old and when I have not done what I have wanted, and people have not been what I expected them to I will look back and become bitter. (Not saying you're bitter, I'm just saying that is what I see happening to people that see big things but nothing happens.)

A lot of people do become bitter, so that's a very valid observation.

FinShaggy wrote:
    But I believe that I can make these things happen, and I can see the way history is working and has worked. It's hard to describe. Like I see history as REGULAR people. That got written about, and because that REGULAR person did some amazing things, they are now being considered somewhat of a superhuman in the history books. But they are really just regular people. What was Hitler? He was a CRAZY little shit head that said, "Let's take over the world." Now if a group of people comes together and says that. Everyone would laugh at them. Put them in uniforms and put a gun in there hand, and a microphone in front of them. And all the sudden that shit is real.

Yep, Hitler capitalized on a new technology--the TV... and now that newest manifestation of TV is YouTube... which creates an interesting dynamic with the audience, because in the past, the audience could not interact with the presenter. Today they can, and that changes the dynamic.

Reflect back on what happened to the Taliban after they began posting the beheadings... what they thought would further their cause backfired and caused more people to become aware of their actions harming others, and they did themselves more harm than good.

Yesterday's media could only preach to the public, today's media provides an interactive platform for activity that can potentially propel people into action.

FinShaggy wrote:
    Basically what I am saying is that I believe in real life, and being a real person.

So you don't plan on presenting yourself as a teacher/liberator/educator who is in that role because you shoot lightening out of your ass?

FinShaggy wrote:
    I plan on solving the debt crisis that America is facing, which will (I believe) take us into a 2nd depression. It isn't a "fix all" for the whole nation, but it will be the beginning of the reconstruction. And I plan on starting this reconstruction before the economy even falls. So when it falls there is a place for people to go. I don't want to describe years and years of work that will be done, but I've thought this out. It happens anywhere between the ages of 30 and 40, I just have to prepare myself up until that point. Then even if I try to fix it, and can't do it the fast way. I have many B plans, and things that will come into play before 30-40 years old, but not that have to do with large scale help until the 30-40. At firs the only people that will be being helped are the people I am in direct relation with, and the people they are in direct relation with, and so on.

Unless you are actively socializing with billionaires such as the Coke Brothers you are just indulging yourself in idle fantasy.

To make the difference you want to make, you need to create a very large investment portfolio (not just stocks, but municipal bonds and income properties) before you will be taken seriously by anyone who can help you make a difference.

FinShaggy wrote:
    Then if even just the reconstruction thing works out, many many more things will domino. And I will be able to help many nations, and maybe even the world. I just gotta bring the humans back to humanity. And I know that sounds impossible. But it isn't. I know not everyone will become graceful together, but when the shit hits the fan in America there won't be a lot of choices to be had.

Interesting. Steven Pinker, the Harvard Professor of Psychology recently published an essay in The Wall Street Journal titled "Violence Vanquished," with the caption "We believe our world is riddled with terror and war, but we may be living in the most peaceable era in human existence. Why brutality is declining and empathy is on the rise."

Quotes of Pinker from the article:

"These investigations show that, on average, about 15% of people in prestate eras died violently, compared to about 3% of the citizens of the earliest states. Tribal violence commonly subsides when a state or empire imposes control over a territory, leading to the various "paxes" (Romana, Islamica, Brittanica and so on) that are familiar to readers of history."

"The second decline of violence was a civilizing process that is best documented in Europe. Historical records show that between the late Middle Ages and the 20th century, European countries saw a 10- to 50-fold decline in their rates of homicide."

"The third transition, sometimes called the Humanitarian Revolution, took off with the Enlightenment. Governments and churches had long maintained order by punishing nonconformists with mutilation, torture and gruesome forms of execution, such as burning, breaking, disembowelment, impalement and sawing in half. The 18th century saw the widespread abolition of judicial torture, including the famous prohibition of "cruel and unusual punishment" in the eighth amendment of the U.S. Constitution."

"The fifth trend, which I call the New Peace, involves war in the world as a whole, including developing nations. Since 1946, several organizations have tracked the number of armed conflicts and their human toll world-wide. The bad news is that for several decades, the decline of interstate wars was accompanied by a bulge of civil wars, as newly independent countries were led by inept governments, challenged by insurgencies and armed by the cold war superpowers."

"The rate of documented direct deaths from political violence (war, terrorism, genocide and warlord militias) in the past decade is an unprecedented few hundredths of a percentage point. Even if we multiplied that rate to account for unrecorded deaths and the victims of war-caused disease and famine, it would not exceed 1%."

In spite of what the media presents to the public, a remarkable drop in violence has occurred to the degree that it is now estimated to be less than one percent.

Based on my perspective of societies, we are becoming more and more human and more and more spiritual than we have been during the last 4,000 or so years.

You've got your work cut out for you.

Good luck with all that.
    FinShaggy
    FinShaggy

Post by FinShaggy Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:48 am

Also, my mom has taken Reiki classes and knows her attunements and everything. Like she knows the symbols, their meaning and what they are for. But, she told me to ask you, how do you focus Reiki into a business? Like how exactly do you focus that energy, and stuff? I don't know too much about Reiki so it's hard to word it right, I'm sorry.

And I talked to her about the Reiki lady she goes to, and the thing about the frequencies was different than Reiki. I just thought she was a Reiki Master though so I didn't know. But apparently she does other things too.
    FinShaggy
    FinShaggy

Post by FinShaggy Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:57 am

I know evil is perspective, which makes the turmoil I do not want to be the evil, but how do you eradicate evil without becoming the new evil? But I will figure it out, things always come in time.

Exactly, and I don't feel the need to say "I can shoot lightning out of my ass." I just have to solve real world problems.

I'm looking at the solving of the national debt crisis from a VERY different perspective than you obviously. I'm not talking about stopping it. Allow it to happen, and be there to help pick everyone up after, and anyone who was involved already will have no need to BE picked up. I can SEE what needs to be, and how it will come out of what is happening.

What I am doing does not include a need for high violence rates, and actually goes along with the change from Saturn to Neptune. So the lowered violence, and peace rates will HELP my cause.
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:24 pm

FinShaggy wrote:

Buck wrote:
    Yes. Don't concern yourself with the vocabulary... every system that recognizes it will call it a different name. Reiki doesn't have a name for it yet (and probably won't any time in the near future), but I just call it sky-sperm because that's what it looks like.

Wow, thought I was alone there... I'm not crazy then!!? lol! I have some Questions 158903
    Funny names you've come up for this phenomenon...."sky-sperm" Laughing super-fly sky-sprem.... I've always just thought of it as orgone, chi, prana... or simply that I'm going nuts... Rolling Eyes

Like Buck said, Wicca could be interesting... and the other paths which that might lead you on.... You spoke of the communion with plants, plant's chemicals etc... Have you ever heard of Ayahuasca??

You also mention you did Reiki with someone... Is it that you recieved Reiki or you were giving a treatment?

you also mentioned you fall asleep during meditation. what posture do you assume for meditation? If you are trying to meditate lying down then maybe you should try it sitting or even standing up!? (Also, while marijuanna can assist in meditating, it also increases melatonin production in your brain by about 400%, this may have something to do with your meditations turning into naps... the key might be in dosage.)

There seems to be some misconceptions about visualisations/imagination... and people seem to get discuoraged when they hear others speaking of their great experiences during mediatations or creative visualisations. Try to recall a memory. It could be as simple as recalling something you just did 5 minutes ago to an early childhood memory. Work with things you have already experienced and elaborate on them.

Good luck with your worldy pursuits FinShaggy

FinShaggy
    FinShaggy

Post by FinShaggy Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Yes, and I plan on trying Ayahuasca for sure. I have had experience with other things. But never Deam Tea yet. I could make it, so I never buy it.

Received in the one instance. When I wen to my mom's Reiki Master she just talkedabout stuff and about me, but she preformed Reiki on my mom on other occasions. The other person was just some lady that we called a witch. She studied a bunch of different Occult type stuff and Reiki was one she really liked. She is the only to ever try anything with me Reiki related.

I sit for mediation. I could try standing. It's been since I was 16ish that I've tried. What should I do? I've tried sober meditation after months in jail, and it's always ended in sleep. Or I open my eyes and realize I wasn't meditating, I was just thinking about a bunch of stuff going on recently. And I stay up till 4am every morning smoking all day and night. I don't think that's it. I wake up at noonish though. Sometimes earlier, so I get around normalish sleep.

WAIT so WAS I MEDITATING?!!!

FinShaggy
    FinShaggy

Post by FinShaggy Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:20 pm

And I hope the "Sky sperm" is prauna...
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:51 pm

I dunno bro... try cutting down on the reefers maybe? Try to find something to focus on in your meditation attempts. Look into "sungazing". It might motivate you to get to sleep a bit earlier and wake up at the crack of dawn....(sh1t, I should take my own advice sometimes Laughing) Btw, was that frequency that friend of your mom mentioned a 7 by any chance? (just something that came to me cyclops )

I wouldn't worry about the "sky-sperm" too much... agreed when I first noticed them I thought it was a swarm of UFO's whcih in effect they are I guess... unless sky-sprem is what they have officially been identified and confirmed as Laughing Now I see them all the time like yourself, I've never felt any kind of threat from them...
    FinShaggy
    FinShaggy

Post by FinShaggy Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:16 pm

I will try sungazing. I am about to join a Wicca forum, and Google Leary's light experiments from before he died. He was saying on Space Ghost Coast to Coast, that he could flash different color and strength lights at your eyes from different angles and unlock the same parts of your brain as LSD, and some more. Like just using light. You just reminded me with the sungazing.

Yes I think I was a seven. And she said it was a level that allowed not only me to open some kind of doors, but it allowed for the entities to contact me for their door opening needs. But my mom was like a 9 and that was just too high for some reason.

Yeah, those have never been a threat. The only thing that has ever been a threat to me, is when I was studying Gnostisism. There are thses things called "Archons" and they fuck with shit. Thry may just be Djinn from islam, demons from Christianit or Hindu or Ghosts something. But when I was getting into Archons, that's the only time I have ever really felt "threatened" simply through study and feelings around me.
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:34 pm

You'll get there.... you're on the right path Wink
    FinShaggy
    FinShaggy

Post by FinShaggy Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:38 pm

I know. It's just gonna take time...
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:43 pm

What do you know about the number 7?
    FinShaggy
    FinShaggy

Post by FinShaggy Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Nothing. I have never gotten into numerology, or anything that would describe it to me.
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:57 pm

here's my skype addy: wuppersurfer83 ...this thread will probably be moved... as it's gone too far off topic... Sorry Wayne and admin Rolling Eyes
    FinShaggy
    FinShaggy

Post by FinShaggy Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:01 pm

I don't have Skype...Email...Maybe I could make an AIM.
    FinShaggy
    FinShaggy

Post by FinShaggy Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:02 pm

finshaggy at yahoo we can figure it out from there, or just start a thread about the number 7 if that is an option
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Hi Shaggy.

Your "What is Reiki" question is now here:
    http://www.reikilearninglounge.com/t1649-what-is-reiki#16559
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:25 pm

The question about entities, spirits and ghosts has been extended to this location:
    http://www.reikilearninglounge.com/t1650-are-entities-ghosts-and-spirits-involved-in-reiki#16561
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:28 pm

LuvSoulJah wrote:here's my skype addy: wuppersurfer83 ...this thread will probably be moved... as it's gone too far off topic... Sorry Wayne and admin Rolling Eyes

Hi LuvSoulJah.

No need to apologize at all, it's been a healthy conversation and learning experience.

FinShaggy
    FinShaggy

Post by FinShaggy Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Thank you for your help.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:20 am

FinShaggy wrote:Ok...So to start this off I gotta explain my experience with meditation and energy arts other than Reiki.

I don't have any questions/answers
    just an opinion. sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:03 pm