Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

introduction

reet
    reet
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

introduction Empty introduction

Post by reet Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Hi all,
    I am a new member here.I am glad I joined this forum where there are so many people I can learn from.I have done my reiki 1 and 2 (japanese)few years ago in India.Now I live in the US and I am keen in doing my masters/teacher and crystal healing.I astral project and often read auras.Can any one help me out how we can know about the connection with angels..Since 2 years ...I have been seeing the number 43 very significantly...like in hoardings ,numberplates,tickets....quite bold...Is it just a co incidence or something more to it.My mentor told me..that it is spiritual guidance.. introduction 850837
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

introduction Empty Re: introduction

Post by Colin Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Hello reet and welcome to the Lounge!

cheers

Please note that crystal healing, astral projection, aura reading and angels are not part of traditional Reiki teachings, although some Reiki teachers talk about them in their classes.

There are many resources to discover more about these interesting subjects available on the internet and, of course you are welcome to discuss them here in the Coffee Bar in the Chillout Section. I am sure that many of our members have experience with such things! Smile

(By the way, 43: 4 + 3 = 7, which is considered a luck number in many cultures and is often linked to the planet Neptune, mysticism and spiritualism) ;-)
    reet
    reet
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by reet Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:31 am

Thanx so much collin....that indeed was so helpful.It was indeed so kind of you to let me know about the 43 thing.regards. Like a Star @ heaven
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:15 am

introduction 85412 reet. introduction 850837

mikefarley001
    mikefarley001

Post by mikefarley001 Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:14 am

hello and welcome here. i work with angels and my guides when it comes to reiki. the numbers are indeed from a higher source giving you information in a code sequence. the number 444 for example and 11:11 i see twice per day every single day. the number 4 as been known to connect with angels but in my experience it doesnt even matter what number it is, all that matters is that you are noticing the number sequence they are intending you to see! i see its been almost 2 months, have you noticed anything new? i work most closely with raphielle and michael. they often appear randomly which most dont understand nor believe, i guess it has to happen to them to "fully" believe. angels arent just an christian thing, their siteings have been reported within all cultures throughout history since the beginning of recordings. i see auras as well but i had to develope my ability which took years. its my understanding that almost everyone percieves the aura differently, for example one will see it as light, another as fog, i see it as swirling smoke that constantly moves from right to self while swirling in circles. when i look at my self in the mirror i see an amber color but when i look at my hand i see a green color swirling around.. what do you see, how do you percieve it?? i hope you learn what you are seeking here and am sure you will! Smile -mike , PS. if you would like anymore info on angels or number sequences, its right up my alley Wink ask anytime and ask away!! Smile
    mikefarley001
    mikefarley001

Post by mikefarley001 Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:19 am

oh and forgive me for my spelling with some stuff, its still pretty early, for me anyway, haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:16 am