Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Understanding Internal Body Impressions, Please Help

hawkcwg
    hawkcwg

Understanding Internal Body Impressions, Please Help Empty Understanding Internal Body Impressions, Please Help

Post by hawkcwg Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:48 pm

Hi this is Chase here, I am very sensitive to peoples pain, my body absorbs it, whether I am far away from loved ones or in there presence. Most of the time I can understand these impressions, especially if it's a resonating pain in a specific area that goes away rather fleeting, that usually means the person I am around or just saw has a pain there. But other times I get these pains, aches, pins and needles in my hands, prick pain feelings (almost like a spark) in my hands, also hot and cold feelings. I can trigger and sense kundalini energy flow, like a hot blanket draping over me, or warm water being poured over my body. I know when chi is entering my body, but other times I just feel these impressions or aches, itches suddenly on my body, and I feel it must be something deeper, maybe spirits, I'm not sure, but some energy connecting to my body all the same.

So my question here is... Is there a comprehensive body map, or energy map I should know about or can easily acquire that will allow me to understand these internal physical impressions better?
    hawkcwg
    hawkcwg

Understanding Internal Body Impressions, Please Help Empty Re: Understanding Internal Body Impressions, Please Help

Post by hawkcwg Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:51 pm

Sorry this needs to be moved to the questions and answers section. I don't know how too.
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Understanding Internal Body Impressions, Please Help Empty Re: Understanding Internal Body Impressions, Please Help

Post by LightBody Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Hi Chase.

Acupuncture charts that display meridians may help you gain a better understanding of the pathways through which the energy flows, but understanding the meanings of the different sensations is another matter altogether.

Regarding the sensations you described, any combination of them, including all of them, may be a perfectly accurate observation.
    hawkcwg
    hawkcwg

Post by hawkcwg Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:19 am

Is there a specific website I can buy acupuncture meridian charts?
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:27 am

You can easily find free images on the web through Google Images or other similar search engines.

Prints get expensive. One provider is here
    http://www.lww.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Acupoints-of-Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-Chart:-Male_11851_-1_9012053_Prod-rw2l

But there may be better charts available somewhere else.

Try Google'ing:
    meridians
    acupuncture chart
    acupuncture points

hawkcwg
    hawkcwg

Post by hawkcwg Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:50 am

Wow thanks, when I have some extra money, I will definitely invest in one of these charts, because it looks like all the answers are here. It's funny that I should get these feelings at parts of the body that these charts are used to do acupuncture for, but I guess these charts could have never been made, if people didn't first experience the same feelings I get.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:09 pm