Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Reiki doesn't really work anymore!

Waterlili
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Reiki doesn't really work anymore! Empty Reiki doesn't really work anymore!

Post by Waterlili Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Hi,
    I'm new to this forum and would appreciate any positive feedback. When I start reiki a few months ago it work right away, the colors look more brights, my feelings from the past were comming back, I felt much better. Now it doesn't seem to work as much, maybe the colors feel brighter but not for long. Why the reiki doesn't work like before? The reiki was helping me get my emotional memory back. A few years ago I had PTSD, since then I can't cry and I can't feel the past, I remember it mentally but not emotionally. Any one had any advice to help me out with this? I heard that colors and sounds in reiki help but witch ones? I would really appreciate your help!
    Take Care
    Lili
    tanzie
    tanzie
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Reiki doesn't really work anymore! Empty Re: Reiki doesn't really work anymore!

Post by tanzie Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:04 am

I am extremly new to Reiki but I will tell you what helped me.
    Yes the sounds is what helped. I went on youtube and listened to vibration healing.
    Thats all you have to search is "virbration healing"...most people would thing the sound is anoying but as soon as I played it..I focused on my shakras and just relaxed. Since then I listen to healing music ALL the time. even while i just sit and brows online. Give it a try. you can also look up on youtube "reiki music"....have you ever burned sage? Try that! most super markets have it but mostly a spanish market. its by the dry herbs. Its very relaxing. Just put it in a white bowl or a sea shell big enough to hold about a lrge pinch..just light it with a lighter..it will smoke, maybe a little flame at first but will go out on its own. Personaly I go to smoke shops and get a pack of coals for flavor tobacco smoking on a hooka..I break one coal up and use a small peice..light it and lay the sage on top. That way there is no need to keep re-lighting the sage. It does go out often.

Be blessed with lots of love and light!
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:53 am

warm welcome waterlili!

Reiki ain't bout seeing colours brightly, etc. Just a by-product. There's sooooo many variables in ones life, including levels of healing. Much of it we don't see occurring, and may not notice obvious benefits. Especially if it is a subtle reason.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:19 am

Reiki is different than tradational medicine.
    It takes time for the energy to balance and
    harmonize the whole body. Relax and have no
    expectation allow the body to heal. It heals
    best when you can relax. Sleep Reiki doesn't really work anymore! 850837
    Waterlili
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by Waterlili Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:20 am

Thank you all for the feedbacks I really appreciate it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 4:16 am