Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+3
Milarepa
Pandora
thehungrycaterpillar
7 posters

Seriously, Does Reiki work on inanimate objects??

thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Seriously, Does Reiki work on inanimate objects?? Empty Seriously, Does Reiki work on inanimate objects??

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Fri May 29, 2009 3:10 am

Guys, I apologize,

Does Reiki really work on inanimate objects??
    -like opening stuck locks,
    -computers?
    -cars?

things like that? I have heard people say so!.... Is it a coincidence or do they actually respond to Reiki?
    (psst... I've tried, ummm... it doesn't work for me!)

But I do believe in 'charging' medicines or making a glass of water better!! Embarassed
    so what's the difference?

If it's true, why? How?

THC
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Seriously, Does Reiki work on inanimate objects?? Empty Re: Seriously, Does Reiki work on inanimate objects??

Post by Pandora Fri May 29, 2009 3:44 am

Yes Reiki does work on inanimate objects. It also works on situations - like finding a parking space! For the inanimate object, though I use the Cho Ku Ret (like Cho Ku Rei but with an infinity sign in the middle instead of a spiral), which seems to work better.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Seriously, Does Reiki work on inanimate objects?? Empty Re: Seriously, Does Reiki work on inanimate objects??

Post by Milarepa Fri May 29, 2009 4:37 am

I know within quantum touch, we can easily charge up batteries again. We also change the taste of wine in the course, via running energy into it. Fwiw, Smile .
    DesertWolf
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by DesertWolf Fri May 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Many years ago, prior to being attuned to Reiki, I had a friend who was both a mechanic and Reiki Practitioner. At the time, I had little money and I probably owned the worst car in town, it was always breaking down. He would come over look at it, attempt to piece it back together, then proceed to give it Reiki. He always swore it was the Reiki that kept it going, and he did manage to keep it running for the 6 more months I needed.

I do use it on food though, and I really notice the difference with water.
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Fri May 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Pandora wrote:Yes Reiki does work on inanimate objects. It also works on situations - like finding a parking space! For the inanimate object, though I use the Cho Ku Ret (like Cho Ku Rei but with an infinity sign in the middle instead of a spiral), which seems to work better.

Chris, I don't know that one,
    what does it look like?? scratch

where can I find one?
    elephant
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Fri May 29, 2009 2:42 pm

Milarepa wrote:I know within quantum touch, we can easily charge up batteries again. We also change the taste of wine in the course, via running energy into it. Fwiw, Smile .

Wayne, ever wondered 'WHAT' exactly happens to alter the taste like that?? Suspect
    rearranging the molecules? but why would that taste better?
    adding energy to the molecules, adding energy freshens, livens, therefore better tasting ?? Question Question
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Fri May 29, 2009 2:44 pm

DesertWolf wrote:Many years ago, prior to being attuned to Reiki, I had a friend who was both a mechanic and Reiki Practitioner. At the time, I had little money and I probably owned the worst car in town, it was always breaking down. He would come over look at it, attempt to piece it back together, then proceed to give it Reiki. He always swore it was the Reiki that kept it going, and he did manage to keep it running for the 6 more months I needed.

I do use it on food though, and I really notice the difference with water.

Can he try and answer what he thought was happening to the battery?? pirat
    how, how, how?

It is amazing!!!!!!
    cheers
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri May 29, 2009 8:59 pm

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:
    Milarepa wrote:I know within quantum touch, we can easily charge up batteries again. We also change the taste of wine in the course, via running energy into it. Fwiw, Smile .

Wayne, ever wondered 'WHAT' exactly happens to alter the taste like that?? Suspect
    rearranging the molecules? but why would that taste better?
    adding energy to the molecules, adding energy freshens, livens, therefore better tasting ?? Question Question

In QT we really are directing Chi, ki, ULE, etc. In the wine trick, we direct it into wine. I guess it gives it more 'life', hehe. The wine responds to this, i'm not sure how. It does make it taste more pleasant.

Re: Batteries. I've used the same batteries in my sattelite telly rmeote for 2 1/2 years. Everytime they go done, i just QT them again. The interesting thing is, i've tried this with Reiki, and it seems to take far longer, than when i try it with QT. QT takes maybe 30 or 40 secs. And the batteries will be good for another few weeks.

I find that real interesting.

Take care
    Wayne
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by Rlei_ki Fri May 29, 2009 10:05 pm

Milarepa wrote:... It does make it taste more pleasant.

Ah, but what about the really important issues:

1, does it make the wine stronger Smile
    2, does it reduce the effect of the hangover the next morning Smile

Milarepa wrote: ... Everytime they go done, i just QT them again. The interesting thing is, i've tried this with Reiki, and it seems to take far longer, than when i try it with QT. QT takes maybe 30 or 40 secs. And the batteries will be good for another few weeks.

Do you find your hands get (physically) warmer/hotter when doing QT or when doing Reiki?
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri May 29, 2009 10:30 pm

Rlei_ki wrote:

Ah, but what about the really important issues:

1, does it make the wine stronger Smile

Or, could one do that well known alchemy technique of changing water to wine? Hehe.

Rlei_ki wrote:
    Milarepa wrote: ... Everytime they go done, i just QT them again. The interesting thing is, i've tried this with Reiki, and it seems to take far longer, than when i try it with QT. QT takes maybe 30 or 40 secs. And the batteries will be good for another few weeks.

Do you find your hands get (physically) warmer/hotter when doing QT or when doing Reiki?

Warmer with Reiki , i only gotta think about Reiki and that happens, hehe. In QT, they don't get warm really. I remember in my QT workshop others said my hands were freezing, though jeepers, i certainly could feel energy throughout me for days. The night after the first QT day, i couldn't sleep till 3 am with it all, hehe.

I'm assuming that maybe you felt my hands should get warmer with QT? Going by my above expereince. It'd be cool for any input you've got on this, my own curiosity is going now, hehe.

take care
    wayne
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat May 30, 2009 3:47 am

In QT we really are directing Chi, ki, ULE, etc. In the wine trick, we direct it into wine. I guess it gives it more 'life', hehe. The wine responds to this, i'm not sure how. It does make it taste more pleasant.

Hmmm....
    I wish we could do a science experiment with it...
    Smile

Re: Batteries. I've used the same batteries in my sattelite telly rmeote for 2 1/2 years. Everytime they go done, i just QT them again. The interesting thing is, i've tried this with Reiki, and it seems to take far longer, than when i try it with QT. QT takes maybe 30 or 40 secs. And the batteries will be good for another few weeks.

I find that real interesting.

I am going to post 'Wanted Dead batteries' sign at home, I am going to experiment with them.
    First I'll try to Reiki-fy them if it doesn't work, I can ask one of you to send long distance reiki to them and I want to test it out!! Twisted Evil

cheers
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat May 30, 2009 3:49 am

Hey, you cna always do Qt also! you have the manual, Smile . just direct energy into the batteries using the various techniques.
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat May 30, 2009 3:56 am

James, try French wines! ..the hangover is close to nil or 'better'... - so I've heard from multiple people!!

I hate wines, they taste like floor cleaning liquid tongue !..not that I go around sampling cleaning solutions. ..(except ONLY Moscato or Lambruscos)

It 'll be awesome if we have a scanner gadget that will let us see how exactly Reiki is changing the wine or water taste.... Can we watch a drop of wine under microscope while Reiki-fying it, to see if it will have any effect??

( what are the different properties that will make wine taste better??? ..and is that what is happening when Reiki is sent to the wine???... Suspect )
    I want to know, I want to know!!!
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat May 30, 2009 3:57 am

Milarepa wrote:Hey, you cna always do Qt also! you have the manual, Smile . just direct energy into the batteries using the various techniques.

Oh yeah, one set is for QT and one for Reiki!!!!

bounce
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat May 30, 2009 3:58 am

Hey James, what about Reiki-fied wine, does it lessen the hangover??
    did you play with it yet?
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat May 30, 2009 4:00 am

I remember in my QT workshop others said my hands were freezing, though jeepers, i certainly could feel energy throughout me for days.

That reminds me...
    When ever I use crystals during a session, mostly Long distance, it always feels freezing cold!!!!!!! Shocked

wonder why????!!
    Bruce

Post by Bruce Sat May 30, 2009 4:37 am

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:Does Reiki really work on inanimate objects??
    -like opening stuck locks,
    -computers?
    -cars?

I don't have any first-hand experience with that. My reiki teacher said that he and one of his students used reiki to start a car when the battery charge was very low; it took both of them directing reiki into the car to start it.

(As for other energy, this isn't an example of "working," and I'm getting better at modulating now, but I used to blow out lots of light bulbs when flipping light switches and lamp switches to "on." Not something I wanted to do; it just happened anyway.

But I do believe in 'charging' medicines or making a glass of water better!! Embarassed
    so what's the difference?

If you're referring to liquid medicines, as well as glasses of water, then I believe that it's relatively easy to affect the weak hydrogen bonds between water molecules. I speculate that it might be part of what goes on in healing.

Bruce
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat May 30, 2009 4:53 am

I have directed my Reiki energy to opening jars.
    Ocassionally I will find a jar cover almost
    impossible without the help of another pair of
    hands. I have used it on my computer. Don't know
    if its because I mentally exercise more patiences
    and wait for the energy to work through the eyes Seriously, Does Reiki work on inanimate objects?? 850837
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat May 30, 2009 8:23 am

chi_solas wrote:I have directed my Reiki energy to opening jars.
    Ocassionally I will find a jar cover almost
    impossible without the help of another pair of
    hands. I have used it on my computer. Don't know
    if its because I mentally exercise more patiences
    and wait for the energy to work through the eyes Seriously, Does Reiki work on inanimate objects?? 850837

Are there limitations?

I tried opening nail polish bottles several times that way, never worked!!

Laughing
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat May 30, 2009 8:27 am

(
    As for other energy, this isn't an example of "working," and I'm getting better at modulating now, but I used to blow out lots of light bulbs when flipping light switches and lamp switches to "on." Not something I wanted to do; it just happened anyway.

You too Brutus??

If you're referring to liquid medicines, as well as glasses of water, then I believe that it's relatively easy to affect the weak hydrogen bonds between water molecules. I speculate that it might be part of what goes on in healing.

That's cool... what does weakening do? make it taste better?
    what 'properties' were present before - probably chemical after taste?
    What happens after - usually the taste is lost.... so ummm... ??

scratch blink..blink..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 5:53 am