Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Wounderfull Feeling!

tanzie
    tanzie
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Wounderfull Feeling! Empty Wounderfull Feeling!

Post by tanzie Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:50 am

I herd about Reiki about a yr ago when I was introduced to Peganism. I have been practicing that a lot since and my friend Lily whom introduced me to it is a Medium. I have seen her several times and every time I have she told me I need a healing. I did my First Reiki 1 attunement session yesterday.

I started off by listening to vibration Heeling music on youtube and as soon as the sounds came on I felt this powerfull energy I have never experienced before. I Listend to the whole 30 minutes before my attunement because it was so powerfull and relaxing. I then focused on my chakras and made sure I was grounded. I then did my 1st attunement thru distance. That was soo powerfull. I felt a flow of energy entering my crown shakra and down thrue my arms and palms. It was soo powerful and almost orgasmic. The feeling didnt go away until this morning after my first cup of coffee.

Lily did tell me before I had the attunement that I have a lot of power and energy that is so strong I am a Reiki Master already, I just need to attune to it and practice. She did not give the attunment. I recieved it elswere.

She also has been telling me for a while I have psycic abilities and i was always skeptic on that. I will not lie, My intuition has never lied to me and I also feel that very powerful.

If anyone has any sugestions on how to control the channeling or how to turn on and off this powerfull feeling. I am open to ideas.

Be blessed with Much Love & Light!!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    hawkcwg
    hawkcwg

Wounderfull Feeling! Empty Re: Wounderfull Feeling!

Post by hawkcwg Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:05 am

What do you want to control as far as the channeling is concerned? Practice makes perfect and your imagination is your only limitation, your imagination is your best guide for how your healing works and how you will heal others. If you want to turn it off, just say I do not want to be receptive of these feelings right now, just imagine yourself turning it off. Or imagining white light around you helps too.
    masuphl
    masuphl
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by masuphl Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:28 am

That is so cool! I don't receive my first attunement until the end of March. I can't wait!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:10 am