Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

How do you use the symbols in your treatments?

Bastemhet
    Bastemhet

How do you use the symbols in your treatments? Empty How do you use the symbols in your treatments?

Post by Bastemhet Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:48 pm

This is a pretty straightforward question! Do you draw it in the air above the client? Do you just imagine it? Do you recite the jumon or do you think of the words only? Please share anything you think is relevant to this topic.
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

How do you use the symbols in your treatments? Empty Re: How do you use the symbols in your treatments?

Post by Rlei_ki Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:22 pm

Bastemhet wrote:... Do you draw it in the air above the client? Do you just imagine it? Do you recite the jumon or do you think of the words only? ...

Generally:
    imagine/visualise it
    write it "in the air" (in the aura)
    and
    intone it (sometimes internally, sometimes out loud) Smile

Aeracura
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

How do you use the symbols in your treatments? Empty Re: How do you use the symbols in your treatments?

Post by Aeracura Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:42 pm

I like to do both for Usui symbols, in the air and imagining them. I believe it all lies in the intent, so whatever you choose is completely up to you <3
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:28 pm

Rlei_ki wrote:
    Bastemhet wrote:... Do you draw it in the air above the client?  Do you just imagine it?  Do you recite the jumon or do you think of the words only? ...

Generally:
    imagine/visualise it
    write it "in the air" (in the aura)
    and
    intone it (sometimes internally, sometimes out loud) Smile

I was taught to draw them in the air
    but either way works to bring clarity
    to the intent of the images How do you use the symbols in your treatments? 850837
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:20 am

i draw them in the air and watch them float 'in' to the client. sometimes i draw CKR over my dinner. somethings i stir a symbol into a coffee i made for someone (made with love)

sometimes i'm not even thinking about a symbol and one will appear in 3D form and do it's own thing while i observe. sometimes, i just recite the names (3x usually) and feel the energy change within my hands, and within the chakras.

sometimes i sandwich them together, sometimes i use them independently.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:19 pm

Carina_NZ wrote:i draw them in the air and watch them float 'in' to the client.  sometimes i draw CKR over my dinner.  somethings i stir a symbol into a coffee i made for someone (made with love)

sometimes i'm not even thinking about a symbol and one will appear in 3D form and do it's own thing while i observe.  sometimes, i just recite the names (3x usually) and feel the energy change within my hands, and within the chakras.  

sometimes i sandwich them together, sometimes i use them independently.  

symbols help keep us focused Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:28 am