Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Hey! Thanks for having me and hope this finds you well!

enlightendoc
    enlightendoc
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Hey! Thanks for having me and hope this finds you well! Empty Hey! Thanks for having me and hope this finds you well!

Post by enlightendoc Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:36 am

Hey! I was recently introduced to reiki by a patient of mine. As I have read a few articles on this awsome healing art I found that several of the aspects I have done for a couple of years now and could not explain how I did it. For example, as I worked on a client I would run my hands down their back lightly touch if at all and pick up on emotional and physical problems. And yes I felt that it was a bit different and so I have not spoke of it with anyone, because I was able to help people and that was all that mattered! Until, recent when one of my clients picked up on my energy and asked me directly if I was using reiki, which at the time I said "what is reiki" lol (funny right) given my work! And from what I have read, it recommended looking into a forum to find a mentor or guide to open up my ability so as to be able to master it. Hope this makes some sort of sense Smile Thank you for your time!
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Hey! Thanks for having me and hope this finds you well! Empty Re: Hey! Thanks for having me and hope this finds you well!

Post by LightBody Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:46 am

Hi enlightendoc, welcome.

Forums can be a good resource to find a mentor/teacher, but you might have better success using a search engine to find someone in your area. Distance training is available, but I strongly recommend that everyone experiences a live, in-person training class... preferably one that lasts longer than a weekend. But I will emphasize that's personal opinion.

Good to meet you here.

Have a great weekend.

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Hey! Thanks for having me and hope this finds you well! Empty Re: Hey! Thanks for having me and hope this finds you well!

Post by chi_solas Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:20 pm

enlightendoc Hey! Thanks for having me and hope this finds you well! 85412 to the RLL Hey! Thanks for having me and hope this finds you well! 850837 
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:54 am

Hi enlightendoc!

Welcome to the Lounge!

cheers 
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:17 am

Warm welcome!

What profession are you in?

All healing ain't Reiki, Smile .

Warmest wishes

Wayne

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:34 am