Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Reiki Master attunement

Bastemhet
    Bastemhet

Reiki Master attunement Empty Reiki Master attunement

Post by Bastemhet Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:13 am

Hi all! It's been a while and a lot has happened in my life. This may be direct but I feel as if I'm in some sort of midlife crisis. My days are consumed with the switching between working hard (most days I work morning and evening shifts on the same day) and turning my brain off by smoking and watching t.v. I want to break this pattern and go back to my own personal development, which is why I decided to continue on with my Reiki training and get the Master level. (my other obvious reason is to help others, of course) I'm not doing this out of boredom, don't misunderstand me- it's more a question of spiritual inertia and trying to inject a new energy into the repetitive nature of my existence. I know I have a purpose to help others, and I think this is the next step to fulfilling my purpose. The class is this Saturday and I'm quitting smoking either today or tomorrow. I chose my Master attunement as that absolute deadline to quitting.

Long story short: does anyone have any experiences or advice they would like to share with me about doing the master level? (Usui Reiki Ryoho) I've heard of people's spiritual awareness increasing "100%" as opposed to a measly 60% for level 2 (how do we even quantify such a subjective thing?) But I don't know how much that will apply to my own experience. Thanks for anything that you can share!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Reiki Master attunement Empty Re: Reiki Master attunement

Post by chi_solas Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:38 am

Bastemhet wrote:Hi all!  It's been a while and a lot has happened in my life.  This may be direct but I feel as if I'm in some sort of midlife crisis.  My days are consumed with the switching between working hard (most days I work morning and evening shifts on the same day) and turning my brain off by smoking and watching t.v.  I want to break this pattern and go back to my own personal development, which is why I decided to continue on with my Reiki training and get the Master level. (my other obvious reason is to help others, of course)  I'm not doing this out of boredom, don't misunderstand me- it's more a question of spiritual inertia and trying to inject a new energy into the repetitive nature of my existence.  I know I have a purpose to help others, and I think this is the next step to fulfilling my purpose.  The class is this Saturday and I'm quitting smoking either today or tomorrow.  I chose my Master attunement as that absolute deadline to quitting.

Long story short: does anyone have any experiences or advice they would like to share with me about doing the master level? (Usui Reiki Ryoho)  I've heard of people's spiritual awareness increasing "100%" as opposed to a measly 60% for level 2 (how do we even quantify such a subjective thing?)  But I don't know how much that will apply to my own experience.  Thanks for anything that you can share!

Everyone's experience will be different.
    Mine was 100% spiritual. You will get
    what you put into it sunny 

Congratulation! on your giving up smoking.
    Sometimes folks replace one habit with
    another so choose carefully flower
    Bastemhet
    Bastemhet

Post by Bastemhet Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:15 pm

Thank you! Things have been going VERY well since then and I haven´t stopped my Reiki practice since then. That is phenomenal because I´ve never been able to stick to a daily practice so I´m definitely seeing the benefits!
    fshortt
    fshortt
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by fshortt Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:40 am

Bastemhet wrote:Hi all!  It's been a while and a lot has happened in my life.  This may be direct but I feel as if I'm in some sort of midlife crisis.  My days are consumed with the switching between working hard (most days I work morning and evening shifts on the same day) and turning my brain off by smoking and watching t.v.  I want to break this pattern and go back to my own personal development, which is why I decided to continue on with my Reiki training and get the Master level. (my other obvious reason is to help others, of course)  I'm not doing this out of boredom, don't misunderstand me- it's more a question of spiritual inertia and trying to inject a new energy into the repetitive nature of my existence.  I know I have a purpose to help others, and I think this is the next step to fulfilling my purpose.  The class is this Saturday and I'm quitting smoking either today or tomorrow.  I chose my Master attunement as that absolute deadline to quitting.

Long story short: does anyone have any experiences or advice they would like to share with me about doing the master level? (Usui Reiki Ryoho)  I've heard of people's spiritual awareness increasing "100%" as opposed to a measly 60% for level 2 (how do we even quantify such a subjective thing?)  But I don't know how much that will apply to my own experience.  Thanks for anything that you can share!

What chi_solas said!!!! yes!

A few things here written out below on my thoughts on the issues you raised #Bastemhet,

"I feel as if I'm in some sort of midlife crisis."

Welcome, but it's only a crisis if you don't want to pursue opportunities of ont of the major crossroads in life. only a crisis if you are scared of change.... as a child and throughout our lives we welcomed change - why change now???

"days are consumed with the switching between working hard [...] and turning my brain off by smoking and watching t.v."

work hard play hard - think most people can relate to that juxtaposition in some form or another - in your form x = work hard and y = smoke + tv and x+y=z where z = balance and peace.... hehehe

"I want to break this pattern and go back to my own personal development"
    Understandable, think most have been through this in some way or the other, set a goal, set a plan to reach this goal, and then put in hard work to achieve it (work hard.... familiar in the reiki gokai)

"it's more a question of spiritual inertia and trying to inject a new energy into the repetitive nature of my existence. "
    I can relate to this - the answer for me was to stop trying to force changes in myself - let go, and then adjust behaviour from a deeper state.

"I'm quitting smoking either today or tomorrow.  I chose my Master attunement as that absolute deadline to quitting."
    The fact that you give alternatives and put your quitting smoking until tomorrow - is a bad start....
    Tomorrow will never come ad infinitum.

"does anyone have any experiences or advice they would like to share with me about doing the master level? (Usui Reiki Ryoho)  I've heard of people's spiritual awareness increasing "100%" as opposed to a measly 60% for level 2 (how do we even quantify such a subjective thing?)  But I don't know how much that will apply to my own experience."
    Increase in power lvl, what game are we playing.... Final Fantasy XIII? Naruto?
    Seriously, the honest answer is different people react or don't react to the different levels differently!

Chaos!!!!! different people experience things differently!!!!! WOW!!!!! who would have thought???

Smile

f

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:23 am