Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
Pandora
thehungrycaterpillar
6 posters

How often do you self treat yourself with Reiki?

Poll

How often do you self treat with Reiki?

[ 10 ]
    How often do you self treat yourself with Reiki? Bar_left67%How often do you self treat yourself with Reiki? Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How often do you self treat yourself with Reiki? Bar_left0%How often do you self treat yourself with Reiki? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    How often do you self treat yourself with Reiki? Bar_left7%How often do you self treat yourself with Reiki? Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    How often do you self treat yourself with Reiki? Bar_left7%How often do you self treat yourself with Reiki? Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    How often do you self treat yourself with Reiki? Bar_left0%How often do you self treat yourself with Reiki? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 15
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

How often do you self treat yourself with Reiki? Empty How often do you self treat yourself with Reiki?

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Wed May 20, 2009 1:14 am

I wonder how often you all self treat with Reiki and
    what style you use?
    do you favor any chakras or do a whole body?
    How often?
    How long?

Do you miss it when you don't?

My answer,

I used to be very impatient to do the self treatment, I will just blast thru.. Very Happy
    Now I use it before falling asleep. I drift right off even before I get to say 'thank you'.

I do not do it everyday, I would like to , ideally!

Yes, I miss it when I go for long without selftreating... My fav is the 3rd eye and the heart chakra. I love you
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

How often do you self treat yourself with Reiki? Empty Re: How often do you self treat yourself with Reiki?

Post by Pandora Wed May 20, 2009 3:43 am

I do it every day, but in different ways.

If I feel I need a total re-energising I do Hatsurei ho.

On a normal day I do a Reiki bath, thus:

Imagine DKM above your body and you are bathed in the light from it.
    Imagine CKR above your body and you are bathed in the light from it. The two colours make a different one.
    Imagine SHK above your body and you are bathed in the light from it. My colour is now a wondrous purple tinged with gold - what's yours?
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

How often do you self treat yourself with Reiki? Empty Re: How often do you self treat yourself with Reiki?

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Wed May 20, 2009 4:52 am

Pandora wrote:I do it every day, but in different ways.

If I feel I need a total re-energising I do Hatsurei ho.

On a normal day I do a Reiki bath, thus:

Imagine DKM above your body and you are bathed in the light from it.
    Imagine CKR above your body and you are bathed in the light from it. The two colours make a different one.
    Imagine SHK above your body and you are bathed in the light from it. My colour is now a wondrous purple tinged with gold - what's yours?

Hey Chris!

How nice, I am totally inspired! Cool

nope, unless somebody saw it, I don't know what color I am...
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Dragonfly Wed May 20, 2009 12:14 pm

I will usually spend about 10-15 minutes in bed in the morning, giving Reiki to myself. It is pretty informal -usually just a few hand placements where it is comfortable. It's mainly to prepare myself for the day. I also will do Reiki when I feel the need for it throughout the day. Every now and then I will do a full treatment but I rarely have the time for it. I would rather get a treatment from someone else in that instance.
    Arabella
    Arabella

Post by Arabella Wed May 20, 2009 9:45 pm

I selected "twice a week," thinking that's probably my average for a fullish self-treat. I'd say "daily" though for some casual, quick treatments.

Fullish = I mostly get the major chakras, takes 20 min. - an hour, depending.

I'd love to work a fullish treatment in every day.

Dragonfly, you inspire me -- I could dedicate 15 mins. One of my problems with a lot of things is "all or nothing" -- like, I don't have 45 minutes so I don't do a treatment. Hmm...

Pandora, you inspire me too! I'm definitely having a Reiki bath today. Smile

THC, yes, before sleep is a great time to treat -- leads to a good night's sleep with lots of healing.
    aronaya
    aronaya

How often do you self treat yourself with Reiki? Empty self-treatment

Post by aronaya Thu May 28, 2009 9:40 am

I was once advised to try for 3 hours per day of self-treatment. Spoken seriously, it got my attention, to think big. I am eternally grateful to the Master who urged me so.

The more you self-treat, the more in-tune you become with Reiki. Try it! Find opportunities throughout the day. Dramatically increase your self-treatment times. There are many ways to self-treat without drawing attention to yourself.

Anyway, try thinking in terms of hours per day, rather than minutes per week. Notice the difference!

Blessings,
    Aronaya
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu May 28, 2009 10:05 am

I agree with you a lot here. I didn't wanna post really, for fear of showing how much i don't take my own advice, hehe.

there's been periods when i've self-treated 3 times a day, 3 hours. And other long periods, i've either been directly experiencing Reiki, or studying it, for up to 8 hours a day. Jeez, those were the times, hehe. really great times though. If one has the time for that, i'd recommend experiencing Reiki as much as possible.

Now, it's maybe 90 to 120 mins throughout the day, and when i don't come on here, or study, i'm away shooting up enemy soldiers in my Battlefield 2 online game, hehe. The kids look in on me, and i'm sitting whooping aloud, flying from the seat of my pants in an f-15, as if i'm Tom Cruise, Yeah, i'm my own worst enemy, literally!

Take care
    Wayne
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Fri May 29, 2009 2:38 am

So Nice to hear from you guys!! flower

I am inspired!
    sunny

How often do you self treat yourself with Reiki? 307123

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:34 pm