Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Are you more sensitive after an attunement?

ltlwhitebtrfly
    ltlwhitebtrfly
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Are you more sensitive after an attunement? Empty Are you more sensitive after an attunement?

Post by ltlwhitebtrfly Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:48 pm

Hello everyone,

My question is about sensitivity.

I am highly sensitive energetically on a regular basis- intuitive to the nines, empathic to the nines, a medical intuitive and the like.

I didn't notice a big shift in added sensitivity after my first two attunements, nor did I after the others. However, I am an anxious person by nature and was wondering how many of you found that you ended up becoming more energy sensitive after being attuned.

And if you did end up more sensitive (more anxiety, feeling more around you, unable to handle crowds, etc.) then how do you cope and/or what do you do to off set this?

Thank you.
    Lots of Love & Light,
    Jess
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Are you more sensitive after an attunement? Empty Re: Are you more sensitive after an attunement?

Post by Colin Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:18 am

For me a Reiki initiation (attunement) begins or enhances the process of increasing awareness of Reiki (within and around us).

Through regular Reiki practice (and further initiations) this process continues. Reiki practices such as Joshin Kokyo Ho (Cleansing Spirit Breathing Method) are very helpful in not only increasing our awareness of Reiki but also helping us remain grounded so we don't get overwhelmed in crowds or when there is a lot of energy around us. Such practices help build a strong foundation which helps anchor us in the present moment so we don't drift away with the fairies. Smile
    jeniray
    jeniray

Are you more sensitive after an attunement? Empty Re: Are you more sensitive after an attunement?

Post by jeniray Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:23 am

Agreed Colin :-) I found myself suffering anxiety, especially in crowds and around people who were 'negative'. Keeping myself grounded has really helped. Living the Reiki Precepts also helped with this.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:41 am

Jess, I was drawn to learn the Reiki system
    that freed the dormant ULFE within me. The 
    more you practice working with the ULFE and
    practicing the Reiki Principles everyday, you'll
    find the energies are always there and available 
    at a moments notice. bounce flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:10 am