Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Reiki 1 & 2 Attunement

Jahgillaz
    Jahgillaz
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Reiki 1 & 2 Attunement Empty Reiki 1 & 2 Attunement

Post by Jahgillaz Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:22 am

Greetings all light workers !

My name is Adam and first time i heard about Reiki was around a year ago.
    My friend Ben (LuvSoulJah) told me about it and introduced me. He told me he was a Reiki master and i didn´t really ovastand what it was then..

He told me a bit about it and we decided to to a Reiki 1 Attunement with me on distance.
    I live in Norway and he in Germany so it was the only option.

So during my session i prepared with burning candle incense & sweet music.
    Almost right away i was seeing different colours, and then i were feeling this calming sweet energy going thorugh my body , total relaxation.. i never felt this good in my whole life. My hands were becoming warm i felt the energy opening up in my hands. I were seing things i can´t describe.. i don´t know if it was my earlier life or what it was but it was beautiful..
    Things were floatin.. i never wanted to leave that moment..

That was my first Attunement experience.

After that did my life change. I was sleepin better, i became more creative when it comes to my music. And i could actually help other people at the same time. Just amazing.

My Reiki Attunement number 2 came around 3 months later. I did the same thing to prepare myself for a good time.

Number 2 were different from the first one. I felt more floatin like almsot dizzy feelin..but at the same time very relaxed and warm.. I saw things this time to but it was not as powerful as the first attunement.. After Ben was done i felt very strange.. I felt very powerful in some way.. Then the next week i was so tired.. slept more than i usually do..

I felt the energy stronger in my hands after second attunement. I felt the energy of other people stronger, my intuition became stronger , meditation was deeper, i sleep as a child again and my dreams are clearer.

So my experience of Reiki is just one of my biggest blessings in my life. Being able to feel good and help others is just amazing.

I want to thank Ben for his work with me so far.

Adam.

LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Reiki 1 & 2 Attunement Empty Re: Reiki 1 & 2 Attunement

Post by LuvSoulJah Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:23 am

You're welcome bro. And thanks for sharing your experience! Very Happy
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 am

Reiki 1 & 2 Attunement 63216 sounds like you & Ben
    made a good connection Reiki 1 & 2 Attunement 158903

mikefarley001
    mikefarley001

Post by mikefarley001 Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:44 am

thats really awesome and experiences during an attunement both in person and distant that "most" dont get to experience. count yourself blessed, i am so glad more an more people are becoming conscious of reiki. its just amazing beyond words! a word out to those whom wish to do long distance attunements: PLEASE! and i dont capitalize that lightly, again please find out everything you can about the master while getting to know them better and keep it up as long as fully/humanly possible. before i came here and found my life long master via distance, i had a quick converstation with one particular female reiki master who resided somewhere in the states. she sent a chi-ball(i dislike chi balls) i went with it anyway, i had visioned a symbol or 2 float from left to right(jap-style-standard type symbols) but nothing after that, i felt intuitivly that something just wasnt right but did not know what this was. having no feeling of the reiki flow or ANY sensations had nothing to do with this feeling, i therefore asked her a week later what exactly this chiball was which was to begin with suppost to be a reiju (which some believe is simular to an attunement more than just a boost. well the answer i got back was this, "no mike that was no reiju i sent, i sent within your chiball "BOTH" reiki one and two levels!!!!!!!! i almost or darn near went straight into an anxiety attack not really totally out of fear but it came from a deeper area, closer to anger knowing she had just ruined my journey with reiki at taking things slow and after learning everything by taking additional classes i can then look forward to my 2nd degree attunement a couple years later if i were ready enough, but i started realizing maybe since she did this, obviously she is not knowledgeable within her area of reiki as being a master, therefore maybe she messed up and i can take it slow after all, well i concluded this after complete failed treatments one after the other for atleast 6 months did i get NOT ONE GOOD response(keep in mind i dont charge neither) and after not responding to my own treatments along with reports(many) asking if i really am certified. finally thats it! i said, i realized that horrible persons education that brings herself to claim herself to be a master just thank goodness was not correct in my opintion. finally i found the best guy i know for a fact anyone would literally be lucky to have him, he attuned he to reiki one about 3 years ago i believe?? could be more, i took local classes learning as much possible, still had no sensations but was finally getting people to get results even if it werent much. not until 2.5yrs later was it when i first noticed the electricity feeling in my hands(mostly left) and heat in the right) i was amazed!! and here just this last week my same favorite master whom i am lucky enough that he goes by the book on little detail:) attuned me to 2nd degree and the cleansing process OR the process of the body climbing vibration to become sync with the vibration of the accessible reiki during the second level stage after being empowered with the new symbols within myself or which ever case the process is that causes you to get near deathly ill starting the next day post initiation 2nd degree, i was admitted in the ER(same ER as the hospital i work at) i only mention this because do to what ever happened to me whether it was cleansing for the second time being it the 2nd attunement except this time was extremly extreme! which leads me to believe i need to watch over the way i take care over my health and good thoughts and keeping up self streatments as well as recieving a treatment from another party once in a while atleast. i am sorry for going on so long with with comment but i just had to share what happends and what can be sent to you when you find a careless un educated master who has had no personal education other than whats been read online and becoming masters in a week!!! its is such an extreme discusting thing that has happened here in the west that is becoming out of control with people in such a hurry to become masters to the point where it just discusts me so bad to see this improper education becoming wide spread therefore the lineages become confusion and the roots of reiki become mixed with god knows what therefore the reciepient is actually recieving something the sender has no idea he/she is actually senting to these people. these are reasons why i say you are SO VERY LUCKY to have found someone so great with such a great connection with you so quickly within the first time instead of seeking throughout trial and error, this is why face to face is so much preferrable usually "RATHER" than someone in your case and mine the second time around! i thank this person every single day in my mind for what he has done for me over the last possible 4 years? the cleansing process post 2nd dgree that had me put in the ER lol only lasted about 4 days(not sure if thats normal timing?) but all i can describe would be a ""rapid detox"" of negative energies,, there must have been some very heavy negative clouds within me, that i didnt realize was even there; do to the extreme of it so quick after the attunement i would describe my symptoms and how bad each were but this is not my post and i can see that its beyond too long already(very VERY! sorry guys****) my point is, if any of yall plan on distance attunements please PLEASE choose extremely carefully since most arent so lucky as this person although some are
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:13 pm

mikefarley wrote;

(quote)thats really awesome and experiences during an attunement both in person and distant that "most" dont get to experience. count yourself blessed, i am so glad more an more people are becoming conscious of reiki. its just amazing beyond words! a word out to those whom wish to do long distance attunements: PLEASE! and i dont capitalize that lightly, again please find out everything you can about the master while getting to know them better and keep it up as long as fully/humanly possible. before i came here and found my life long master via distance, i had a quick converstation with one particular female reiki master who resided somewhere in the states.(/quote)

good advise (in bold print) study

(quote)
    she sent a chi-ball(i dislike chi balls) i went with it anyway, i had visioned a symbol or 2 float from left to right(jap-style-standard type symbols) but nothing after that, i felt intuitivly that something just wasnt right but did not know what this was. having no feeling of the reiki flow or ANY sensations had nothing to do with this feeling, i therefore asked her a week later what exactly this chiball was which was to begin with suppost to be a reiju (which some believe is simular to an attunement more than just a boost. well the answer i got back was this, "no mike that was no reiju i sent, i sent within your chiball "BOTH" reiki one and two levels!!!!!!!! i almost or darn near went straight into an anxiety attack not really totally out of fear but it came from a deeper area, closer to anger knowing she had just ruined my journey with reiki at taking things slow and after learning everything by taking additional classes i can then look forward to my 2nd degree attunement a couple years later if i were ready enough, but i started realizing maybe since she did this, obviously she is not knowledgeable within her area of reiki as being a master, therefore maybe she messed up and i can take it slow after all, (/quote)

your disappointmnet is understandable affraid

(quote)
    well i concluded this after complete failed treatments one after the other for atleast 6 months did i get NOT ONE GOOD response(keep in mind i dont charge neither) and after not responding to my own treatments along with reports(many) asking if i really am certified. finally thats it! i said, i realized that horrible persons education that brings herself to claim herself to be a master just thank goodness was not correct in my opinion. finally i found the best guy i know for a fact anyone would literally be lucky to have him, he attuned he to reiki one about 3 years ago i believe?? could be more, i took local classes learning as much possible, still had no sensations but was finally getting people to get results even if it werent much.(/quote)

what a learning experience Reiki 1 & 2 Attunement 850837

(quote)

not until 2.5yrs later was it when i first noticed the electricity feeling in my hands(mostly left) and heat in the right) i was amazed!! and here just this last week my same favorite master whom i am lucky enough that he goes by the book on little detail:) attuned me to 2nd degree and the cleansing process OR the process of the body climbing vibration to become sync with the vibration of the accessible reiki during the second level stage after being empowered with the new symbols within myself or which ever case the process is that causes you to get near deathly ill starting the next day post initiation 2nd degree, i was admitted in the ER(same ER as the hospital i work at) i only mention this because do to what ever happened to me whether it was cleansing for the second time being it the 2nd attunement except this time was extremly extreme! which leads me to believe i need to watch over the way i take care over my health and good thoughts and keeping up self streatments as well as recieving a treatment from another party once in a while atleast.(/quote)

I have never experienced getting
    sick. that must have been scarey pale

(quote) i am sorry for going on so long with with comment but i just had to share what happends and what can be sent to you when you find a careless un educated master who has had no personal education other than whats been read online and becoming masters in a week!!! its is such an extreme discusting thing that has happened here in the west that is becoming out of control with people in such a hurry to become masters to the point where it just discusts me so bad to see this improper education becoming wide spread therefore the lineages become confusion and the roots of reiki become mixed with god knows what therefore the reciepient is actually recieving something the sender has no idea he/she is actually senting to these people. (/quote)

Education is important. Today folks are
    looking for instant everything Rolling Eyes

(quote)
    these are reasons why i say you are SO VERY LUCKY to have found someone so great with such a great connection with you so quickly within the first time instead of seeking throughout trial and error, this is why face to face is so much preferrable usually "RATHER" than someone in your case and mine the second time around! i thank this person every single day in my mind for what he has done for me over the last possible 4 years? the cleansing process post 2nd dgree that had me put in the ER lol only lasted about 4 days(not sure if thats normal timing?) but all i can describe would be a ""rapid detox"" of negative energies,, there must have been some very heavy negative clouds within me, that i didnt realize was even there; do to the extreme of it so quick after the attunement i would describe my symptoms and how bad each were but this is not my post and i can see that its beyond too long already(very VERY! sorry guys****) my point is, if any of yall plan on distance attunements please PLEASE choose extremely carefully since most arent so lucky as this person although some are [/quote]

I prefer to make personal contact bounce Reiki 1 & 2 Attunement 158903

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:12 pm