Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Hyakuten Inamoto in an Italian interview...

Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Hyakuten Inamoto in an Italian interview... Empty Hyakuten Inamoto in an Italian interview...

Post by Rlei_ki Fri May 29, 2009 3:21 am

Here is a link to a Q&A session recorded for the online Italian "REIKI TV", featuring Komyo Reiki Kai founder, Hyakuten Inamoto, and Italian Reiki Masters Chiara Grandi & Gianluigi Costa

OK, so it would be an advantage if you understand Italian, however Hyakuten is responding in English (Chiara Grandi, one of his students, is translating for him).

More than a little patience is required (on the part of those of us who don't speak Italian), however I thought those who had not heard Hyakuten speak before might find at least the first few minutes of the programme to be of interest

Unfortunately, after a while it appears as if Gianluigi Costa has forgotten Hyakuten is even there!

REIKI TV

If the Q & A session doesn't play immediately, go into 'Menu' [bottom right of screen], click on "Browse on-demand library", then on "Reiki by Amoreiki" then on "Conferenza Stampa presentazione del Komyo Reiki"

Also, in the list: "Conferenza del Rev.Hyakuten Inamoto" may be of interest...
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Hyakuten Inamoto in an Italian interview... Empty Re: Hyakuten Inamoto in an Italian interview...

Post by Milarepa Fri May 29, 2009 5:32 am

Rlei_ki wrote:however I thought those who had not heard Hyakuten speak before might find at least the first few minutes of the programme to be of interest

I'd never heard him speak before, so that was mind-blowing, Hyakuten Inamoto in an Italian interview... 158903 . He's probaly getting bored sitting there.
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Hyakuten Inamoto in an Italian interview... Empty Re: Hyakuten Inamoto in an Italian interview...

Post by Colin Fri May 29, 2009 11:20 am

Rlei_ki wrote:Here is a link to a Q&A session recorded for the online Italian "REIKI TV", featuring Komyo Reiki Kai founder, Hyakuten Inamoto, and Italian Reiki Masters Chiara Grandi & Gianluigi Costa

Also, in the list: "Conferenza del Rev.Hyakuten Inamoto" may be of interest...
    Thanks, James! The "Conferenza del Rev.Hyakuten Inamoto" video was a it more interesting than the first one, although the synchronization of video and audio was not very good after a while.
    I enjoyed going through the self-Reiki meditation with him.
    I was good to hear Hyakuten sensei talking and also interesting to hear him talk about dolphins and whales as animals which are going to save humans! Shocked

Ai toHikari
    Colin
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Fri May 29, 2009 11:32 am

And here is Hiroshi Doi speaking in Japanese at the French Gendai Reiki Association, for those who haven't heard him speak before, with a translation into French. Smile

http://gendaireiki-shihan.seesaa.net/

The video is about half way down the page in the entry for 27th Jan 2009.

Ai to Hikari
    Colin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:49 pm