Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

    Spirituality Spot Found in Brain

    Share
    avatar
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

    Spirituality Spot Found in Brain

    Post by chi_solas on Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:56 am

    #
    Spirituality Spot Found in Brain | LiveScience
    ... of spirituality, may be the product of reduced activity in a specific brain region. ... Strange News. Community. Store. Health. Spirituality Spot Found in Brain ...
    www.livescience.com/health/081224-brain-spirit.html - Cached

    study
    avatar
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

    Re: Spirituality Spot Found in Brain

    Post by Milarepa on Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:08 am

    Hi Bridget,
    Excellant article. Was checking out on google images just where that region is, it's quite large. So i guess we can cay this area maybe directly related to the Ego?

    take care
    Wayne
    avatar
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

    Re: Spirituality Spot Found in Brain

    Post by chi_solas on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:35 am

    I'm not much into science that's what I like about Reiki even scientist to my knowledge have not figured out scientifically how it works.I like DR J Murphy's (RIP) brain therory better.

    The picture that goes with this excerpt did not copy. It shows an iceberg with 10% above the waterline and the other 90% below the line a very impressive image

    "I have seen miracles happen to men and women in all walks of life all over the world."
    -- Dr. Joseph Murphy.

    Dr. Joseph Murphy was educated in Ireland and England but made his claim to fame in Los Angeles as the Director of the Church of Divine He was the author of more than thirty books, including The Power of the Subconscious Mind You can heal yourself with the knowledge in this book. There is nothing hidden about this knowledge. It is available for every one of us…

    This is Your Subconscious Mind
    · 10% above the water-line is your Conscious Mind
    · 90% below the water-line is your Subconscious Mind
    · Which has More Impact on Your Life? Which Mind has the Power?

    TRUTH: Whatever your Conscious Mind really believes and accepts as true, your Subconscious Mind will bring forth as Form, Function, Experience and Event
    avatar
    thehungrycaterpillar
    Member
    Member

    Nice info!

    Post by thehungrycaterpillar on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:29 pm

    Thanks for the juicy piece of information!

    THC

    Sponsored content

    Re: Spirituality Spot Found in Brain

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:49 pm