Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

An interesting free ebook!

Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

An interesting free ebook! Empty An interesting free ebook!

Post by Colin Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:56 am

Hi All

I just came across a free ebook, called The Unturned Stone, which has lots of information about some of the things discussed on this very forum, e.g. Quantum Entanglement, Zero Point Energy, Implicate Order, Morpho-Genetic Fields etc. and how they relate to the healing process (especially related to absent healing).

The first few chapters are really interesting as a backgrounder to these things and others, such as Acupuncture, Homeopathy and Radionics, although the main reason for the book is to promote a machine called the NES-Professional, which claims to map the whole Body-Field and provide remedies for any disortions it discovers. WARNING: the later chapters are VERY complicated and difficult to follow (well they were for me at any rate!) scratch

Well worth a read though!

http://www.nutrienergetics.com/downloads/TheUnturnedStone.pdf

The book also describes research done by several of the people interviewed in the film 'The Living Matrix', which I was fortunate enough to win a copy of (thanks again Wayne!). I can also recommend that DVD as a source of information about the cutting edge of Information Medicine, the Body-Field, Epi-Genetics and the real effects of some of the newer modalities on people on whom allopathic medicine has given up or has no answers.

Ai to Hikari
    Colin
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

An interesting free ebook! Empty Re: An interesting free ebook!

Post by Milarepa Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:16 am

gonna give it a read now buddy!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:41 am

Thanks for this information. study

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:35 pm