Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

can chakarra healing process attunment others.

vijaybali
    vijaybali

can chakarra healing process  attunment others. Empty can chakarra healing process attunment others.

Post by vijaybali Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:49 pm

Dear friends,

i have seen reiki attunment is as same as chakara healing or i can say shorter than chakara healing than can we attunned other with just heal few chakaras and person become attuned ( what will happend if we will not do other thing expect chakara healing)

what i want to knew we just do chakara healing which required at the time of attuned can it worked without lot of thing.

what is shorter way to attunned other for saving time at master level. I knew nobody think like this but pls. think give you idea...

Thanks with regards
    vj
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

can chakarra healing process  attunment others. Empty Re: can chakarra healing process attunment others.

Post by Pandora Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Hi Vijay

I'm not sure why you want a shorter attunement. If you follow Diane Stein's method it takes two minutes at the most!
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

can chakarra healing process  attunment others. Empty Re: can chakarra healing process attunment others.

Post by vijaybali Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:20 am

dearPandora

I'm not sure why you want a shorter attunement. If you follow Diane Stein's method it takes two minutes at the most![/quote]

i don't want shorter way but i relize somewhere if i charge few chakara it can also attuned the person means in india it take around full day for master degree class but in that attunment time was around 30 to 45 minutes and other part of day we discuss or motivate or give postivness to student and tell him what they can do now and symbol uses and practise etc. and it take one day....

Now i just want to confirm whatever intution i got mean just charge the few chakara and person become master. I feel it is possible with same process which we are doing i don't knew diane stein's method but i will read. but sometime i face in metro city like delhi now life is very busy and it very difficult time to use full day for this. pls not mind can we also not need to search some shortway who help such busy person and give attument in shorter time or i can say we make more soul happy with attached to superpower in short time and after it is soul to soul what they achieved and it is also happend in full day training.
    I also feel it is our duties attached as much people to superpower and give lot of relax to lot of soul who has very hard life due to metro city and high load of work.
    and this is main duties us.

But now i knew one vision of short attunment but i don't knew what is drawback of short process so possible give your idea on that..
    what draw back will happend if i start this short process just for knowledge.

thanks with regards
    vj
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:44 am

Hi Vijay Smile

your question is great insofaras it brings onboard an observers' query !

today, we believe that attunement process opens up spcecific chakras and if we think the process in the reverse direction, we somewhat land into something you have asked about...

the concepts of chakras has been introdcued into system of reiki at a later import.. while emphasis is drawn in japanese esoteric arts and energy cultivation techniques by focussing seika tanden, the gimmicks of defining hara or dantien are quite very different(in japenese techniques) from opening or balancing root and naval chakras (in ancient indian techniques)... do we have to reconcile the two systems, perhaps we dont need to... particularly since whether it is chakra system or qi-gong arts, both are the nodes, or exhibition points of a complete system behind... which runs on differnet methodolies albeit aiming at confusing similar ends....

reiki does not, in my personal humble opinion (roar aside Smile ), have to do anything specifically on chakras.... i have learnt people have been giving focal attention to chakras while giving reiki treatments, and and sometimes this over-emphasis takes away the jewels of the reiki process itself... suppose somebody comes to me for treatment of stomach ache, and i foucs on his stomach, without realizing that problems might have roots somewhere else in the body... the same is with chakra treatments.... we feel experts on chakras without realizing that humans are not identical and so is not their emotional, vibrational and structural patterns... it is not necessary at all that once somebody comes to us for treatments, we start chakra balancing alluding ourselves into the belief that if chakras get aligned/balanced, all is done automatically good... thats correct... but do we have to adopt a quick cookbook approach.... chakra balancing is a delicate (and artistic process)... it is aimed at harmony in the body instead of abrupt changes..... when we develop ourselves spiritually, and energetically, our whole body, our mind, our spirit harmoniously move to a direction, in a path, that ultimately has everything... chakras, kundalini, esp, mediumship, etc. etc.... some aspects brighter, some aspects bit diffused... and this gradual process of attaining harmony and development is very much different from a one hour sessoin in which ends with a claim 'lo your chakras are now balanced'... Smile Basketball

in the same vein i endavour to say here that reiki attunement is opening up access to something we didnt have had previously, while a chakra balacing process is a gradual process which makes us balance ourselves without adding any new thing to our system... both have different planes and different domains... the outcomes are sometimes similar which gives us a pseudo inclination to belive that both are identical or same, which in fact they would never be Smile

hope this helps vijay dear Smile

salam

take care

salman
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

can chakarra healing process  attunment others. Empty great

Post by vijaybali Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:58 pm

hai salman,

Realy nice to see your response. I agree with you. You explain the thing such beautiful way it activated lot of part of my brain which was sleeping when i was writing this topic but after your such beautiful way relize me where i am wrong,.

Some time it happend we unable find the thing which we have or close to us than we required some guider and you have done that job.

thanx with love

keep it up

vj

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:46 am