Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Fun stuff is another tool to help the healing process

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Fun stuff is another tool to help the healing process Empty Fun stuff is another tool to help the healing process

Post by chi_solas Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:50 am

An older, tired-looking dog wandered into my yard. I could tell from his collar and well-fed belly that he had a home and was
    well taken care of.

He calmly came over to me, I gave him a few pats on his head. He then followed me into my house, slowly walked down the
    hall, curled up in the corner and fell asleep.

An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out.

The next day he was back, greeted me in my yard, walked inside and resumed his spot in the hall and again slept for about an hour.

This continued off and on for several weeks.

Curious, I pinned a note to his collar:

‘I would like to find out who the owner of this wonderful, sweet dog is and ask if you are aware that almost every afternoon

your dog comes to my house for a nap.'

The next day he arrived for his nap, with a different note pinned to his collar:

'He lives in a home with 6 children, 2 under the age of 3 – he's trying to catch up on his sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow?'
    Thaak
    Thaak

Fun stuff is another tool to help the healing process Empty Re: Fun stuff is another tool to help the healing process

Post by Thaak Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:30 am

chuckle... that is great!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Fun stuff is another tool to help the healing process Empty Re: Fun stuff is another tool to help the healing process

Post by chi_solas Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:43 am

Hope this touches you the way it touched me!

GOODBYE MOM

A young man shopping in a supermarket noticed a little old lady following him around. If he stopped, she stopped. Furthermore she kept staring at him.

She finally overtook him at the checkout, And she turned to him and said, "I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease; it's just that you look so much like my late son."

He answered, "That's okay."

"I know it's silly, but if you'd call out "Good bye, Mom" as I leave the store, It would make me feel so happy."

She then went through the checkout, And as she was on her way out of the store, The man called out, "Goodbye, Mom."

The little old lady waved, and smiled back at him.

Pleased that he had brought a little sunshine Into someone's day, he went to pay for his Groceries.

"That comes to $121.85," said the clerk.

"How come so much ... I only bought 5 items.."

The clerk replied, "Yeah, but your Mother said
    You'd be paying for her things, too."

Bet you thought this was going to be a tear jerker.
    Don't trust little Old Ladies!!!
    lol!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:09 pm

Dog property laws

If I like it ,its mine
    If its in my mouth its mine
    If I can take it from you its mine
    If it just looks like mine, its mine
    If I had it a little while ago its mine
    If I’m chewing something up all the pieces are mine
    If you are playing with something and you put it down.
    It automatically becomes mine
    If its broken, it’s yours

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:27 pm