Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Creation of the Mikao Usui School - Jaia Dojo

Jaia Dojo
    Jaia Dojo
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Creation of the Mikao Usui School - Jaia Dojo Empty Creation of the Mikao Usui School - Jaia Dojo

Post by Jaia Dojo Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:19 pm

Hello to Everyone,

It's a real and great pleasure to announce here, the creation of my project of a Reiki school.
    After year of researches and practices, i've found what Reiki was calling me, the things i've crossed in my path, leading me to this creation.

It's not a pretentious project.
    It's with a lot of Humility and respect for Usui Sensei that i feel inside of me the need to share my knowledges about His method.
    Then, this School will follow, closer at possible the work of Usui Sensei.

(Sorry again for my bad English)

Respectufully Yours,

Jean Michel

Last edited by Jaia Dojo on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Creation of the Mikao Usui School - Jaia Dojo Empty Re: Creation of the Mikao Usui School - Jaia Dojo

Post by Milarepa Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:20 am

Hi Jaia,
    Could you please re-edit your portion of your post, where you are advertising another forum? Even if the views are similar to my own possibly, i don't want to start a precedant where folks are promoting other forums on this forum.

I hope you understand. Smile .

Take care
    Wayne
    Jaia Dojo
    Jaia Dojo
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Creation of the Mikao Usui School - Jaia Dojo Empty Re: Creation of the Mikao Usui School - Jaia Dojo

Post by Jaia Dojo Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:00 am

I'm really so sorry..
    My wish was just to inform Our people here of the creation of a School' forum.
    No possibilities to interfer with Reiki Learning Lounge, in fact my forum will be open only for the students of the area i'm working (Girona, Spain), it's more a Classroom Book than an regular "open forum".
    All the articles about Reiki will be share only with the students.

My message was just to Welcome people frm Reiki Learning Lounge to let a comment or few words on the Guest Book of the school...

I hope everything is fine, sorry again for didn't explain more about it.

Respectfully Yours,

Jaia- Jean Michel
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Hi Jaia,
    Yeah, i'd already knew your forum wouldn't interfere with RLL. The motivation with me isn't as much to do with you per se, but to ensure no-one can advertise forum's at a later date, and say "it's said in plain english about another forum on here already", then i might run into issues with whomever would post then.
    It's widespread basic forum etiquette not to do this, and i do appreciate what you're sayin, but consistency is key here, and although i'm sorry, the post must be amended. If you can do this soon, please do, as i'm real busy, Smile .

take care
    Wayne
    Jaia Dojo
    Jaia Dojo
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Creation of the Mikao Usui School - Jaia Dojo Empty Deleting post

Post by Jaia Dojo Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:11 pm

Hello Wayne,

Can You please delete my post ?
    i've tried to do it - think it's the best - but it's impossible..
    Anyway, i'll be following readings here and stay in silence about my project.

All the best,

Jaia- Jean Michel
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:27 pm

I can delete it sure. i just don't want even local forums to advertise. This is cause it can give the assumption for worldide forums. And, if if became a common thing, or more widespread, i'd prefer it didn't end up many local forums advertising either.

I kinda need to draw a line somewhere. I hope i havn#t offended. I'll ask the other staff to deal with this as they see fit. i gotta go offline for a few days.

Take care
    Wayne

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:26 am