Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

How Reiki Has Changed My Life

FrankDickinson
    FrankDickinson
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

How Reiki Has Changed My Life Empty How Reiki Has Changed My Life

Post by FrankDickinson Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:12 am

This is a recent post at my blog - All About The Energy:

Today post is back to the foundational principle – the positive power of Reiki.

Within all the varying aspects of my life, I am, at heart, a Kundalini Reiki Master and Teacher. This particular form of energy and Energy Work, drives everything else I do. It has changed my life.

What’s Changed?
    My Sight: I have seen the invisible power of Reiki at work in my life, the lives of family members and the lives of complete strangers. The healing I have witnessed has caused me to see the physical world in a different way. We are made up of energy. We are surrounded by energy. The Universe is Energy.

My Spiritual Worldview: Learning Reiki put me in touch with a new group of folks. Starting with my amazing Teacher, Alice Langholt of Reiki Awakening and my participation in the Distance Healing Network, I saw people actively engaged in the Healing Arts.

Through the power of Twitter I was able to meet other Practitioners and students of such fields as Angel Therapy , Quantum Healing , Qi Gong , Soul Reading , and Massage Therapy. I am thankful to each one of these powerful Healers for helping me to see a much deeper and fulfilling spirituality.

My Being-In-The-World: The German Philosopher Martin Heidegger used the term “being-in-the-world” to redefine such terms as subject, object, consciousness and world. Because of my training in Reiki, and with a new and open spiritual worldview, I now am a different “being” in the world which I live.

I no longer need qualifying terms like “real” versus “unreal” - “seen” versus “unseen” – “conscious” versus “unconscious, “ as if the former of each of these was greater than the latter. I now function as a spiritual being having a human experience.

So What Dickinson – Good For You – Zippity Doo Da!
    I write none of this to bring attention to me. I write because each and every day I meet people looking for something spiritually. They are so caught up in the here and now, and so tired of it, that they feel completely unfulfilled, lost and wandering. I’ve talked with them, listened to them and cried with them.

You know who you are.

Reiki changed my life.

What is it that will change yours?

Blessings,
    Frank

http://allaboutthenergy.blogspot.com
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

How Reiki Has Changed My Life Empty Re: How Reiki Has Changed My Life

Post by Milarepa Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:37 am

Very good post Frank! Many thanks for sharing it here, Smile .

Take care
    Wayne

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:44 pm