Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+5
renukakkar
Colin
chuglet
Milarepa
o0wabi-sabi0o
9 posters

Looking for the name of a specific technique

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Looking for the name of a specific technique - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for the name of a specific technique

Post by Milarepa Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Lambs-Wool wrote:hi Resko buddy Smile

I pick that there are two questions in your post and i'll try what i can say about them.

The first one that how our command/request 'reaches' its destination. I think that as we start reiki session (in-person or distant, both) HSZSN is at work automatically.. It tends to bring in state of oneness, and certain part of our being (part of soul, we can say) definitely attains oneness with source, universe, spirit, etc. So when we intend a distant session, we communicate with divinity, starting with our divinity, and then latching onto universal divinity to interact with divinity of our remote buddy...it operates like that IMO Smile a hint buddy, try thought transference with HSZSN, (a non-reiki related thing), you will be amazed with results... We can mutually give it a try too Smile

HSZSN is about mindfullness. Sometimes folks prob overlook the obvious with this. If the phrase means along the lines of 'mindfulness is the essence of being', and we have an experience tied into that (absent healing), it's fair to say our essence of being is that we are all connected, even all one.

As to how it works, science is important. There is no empty space, literally. Also, nothing ever moves, ever, literally. Not even a human. things vanishes in & out of existence very fast, reappearing at another point in space-time. Exactly where it vanishes too, that's a questions, hehe.

What HSZSN does is actually lets us expereince the above paragraph. which shows us, if we think bout everything, that all is one.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    Second question, as you quoted Usui Sensei. It might merit close analysis... On plain reading, We can infer that Usui used the word 'ki' instead of the word 'reiki' emanating from healer....

All we can read is a PDF document, or something wrote on a website. I'm pretty sure Usui sensei never created either, Suspect .

warmest wishes
    Wayne
    rzukic
    rzukic
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Looking for the name of a specific technique - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for the name of a specific technique

Post by rzukic Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:05 am

Hi Salman,

Thanks for the reply. The idea was to compare Reiki to some other disciplines/method that are not based on initiation and do not use any symbols and yet distant treatment takes place which in some ways validates claim that “energy follows thought”.

It seems that mind is capable of remote influencing (psychokinesis) and the question is if we are absolutely certain that in addition to all the “tools” that we have in Reiki we might not be using also some of this “capital”

As to how it works, science is important. There is no empty space, literally. Also, nothing ever moves, ever, literally. Not even a human. things vanishes in & out of existence very fast, reappearing at another point in space-time. Exactly where it vanishes too, that's a questions, hehe.

Hi Wayne,

I would love to master above technique. Preferably before my next vacation so I do not have to worry about plain ticket and all that traffic staff. Just disappear and reappear at my destination. Laughing Laughing

Regards,

Resko

Find Out How Learning Reiki Can Change Your Life
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:24 am

hehe, it sounds good for sure buddy! wish i could consciously do it myself!
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:06 pm

hi Resko Smile

Yes, your viewpoint has lot of potential to discuss within... We have been gifted incredible powers to exhibit our mind's supremacy over physical world... Psychokinesis (or for that matter, telekinesis) is one of them, and there might be possibilities that we use such indigenous powers during our distant reiki sessions... But 'modus operandi' of these things differs fundamentally from distant reiki, i suppose... Although, equally saying, we can't do any reiki session without using our 'mind capital'....reiki starts when we do 'something' in our minds, (at least, we intend so that it starts, and then afterwards we have to 'apply ourselves' in order to be mindful...

Taking Wayne here in the loop, i wonder 'mindfulness' as in reiki, is an act or a goal to achieve? I believe a state of truly mindful, is just another statement of expressing that we are having our true essence or true being... HSZSN is a call to midfulness, it goades us towards that, and to me, i believe that same applies to saying all this about Oneness... Is 'Oneness' an 'experience' phenomenon, while mindfulness is not ?

I mean, can we better serve ouselves by taking mindfulness and oneness as distinct mutually ? (since, i feel they show alternatively as we flip that coin Smile )

Take care

renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:04 pm

salman,

i feel that when we give reiki with the hands as in reiki 1, the energy that is coming out (it definitely is as i feel it leaving from the palm chakra),comes out in all directions. but when we use the symbols or certain techniques, the energy flows in specific direction at specific higher speed. here rays of the energy do not go in all directions. they are focused to a point.
    it is like use of lenses to burn a piece of paper by trying to focus the rays of the sun at a particular point on a paper by using lens. without the use of the lens i do not thing the sun would be made to burn the paper.

in reiki 1 we use both hands but u can use the non dominant hand to receive more energy and focus healing with the dominant hand. your left hand emits stronger flow because it is the dominant hand. are you left handed?

now one actually knows what happens during a treatment. i have posted here something that i had seen written by a reiki master in manila.energy from you going into the patient does some movement happen within the patient that the good cells tend to push the diseased ones towards the surface. unfortunately, i did not save that page, otherwise i would have posted the link. his explaination was too good.

renu

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:21 am