Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Seasonal Forum Themes

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Seasonal Forum Themes Empty Seasonal Forum Themes

Post by Milarepa Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:17 pm

Hi,
    Over the next 24 to 48 hours, RLL will be trying out some Christmas themed animations on the site. We'd really appreciate your feedback. Both on which one is your favourite, and if it significantly slowers your browsing speed.
    Over 95% of our members use broadband, although even with my own 20mb cable, the pages where loading quite slow. I then tired different browsers, but in the end found it was a yahoo toolbar that was slowing it all down, and not the actual animation. Once i took it out of IE8, things where fine. Let us know anyhow!

thanks
    Wayne
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Seasonal Forum Themes Empty Re: Seasonal Forum Themes

Post by LightBody Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 pm

Well, since you are experimenting with themes... might there be something a bit more lively with holiday greens and reds?

I understand that gray is a neutral color, but for myself it's horribly depressing because of strongly established associations of working in extremely stressful corporate office environments. And gray snow isn't exactly something I'd try to catch on my tongue (blech). ;-)
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:10 pm

Yeah, there's a few different themes that'll be put on over the next day or so to give folks an idea.

The script for the snow on at the min, is actually for blue snow, hehe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:45 am