Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Forum updates!

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Forum updates!  Empty Forum updates!

Post by Milarepa Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:23 am

Over the last few weeks, the forum has been implementing some updates. They are:

1. The number of charcters in members signatures has went up from 500 to 1000.

2. Added WYSIWYG editing in the field of signature on the members profile via the profile page.

3. Passowrd power indicator on registration page.

4. Implemented Facebook connect application. *

* Facebook Connect system is an application created by Facebook developers. It's an official facebook application. It enables members to connect their facebook account with their forum account. What this means for us is that if we have a Facebook account, we can invite our facebook freinds to join here. This will greatly benefit the forum!

Existing members go to> Profile> Preferences> Connect my facebook account. Then you're connected!

Once connected, go to> Profile> Facebook invites> We then see a list of our Facebook freinds. We can select up to 26 at a time.

This is an excellant way for every single member to take an active role in promoting our unique Reiki forum. We'd really appreciate it if you helped spread the message of RLL. Thankyou so much in advance!

Warmest wishes
    RLL.
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Forum updates!  Empty Re: Forum updates!

Post by LightChild Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:55 am

Thank you for the improvements Wayne!
    The facebook application is a clever way to make RLL more popular! That's so cool Smile
    I invited nine people ...let's see how it works Forum updates!  158903
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:10 pm

your lucky Elly! I cant get my invites to work atm! Prob cause i'm in public library!
    losom
    losom
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by losom Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:17 am

I love this forum so far
    happysunshine
    happysunshine

Post by happysunshine Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Suprized how many friends i have on facebook are interested in reiki! Even people that aint my class friends are intersteing in exploring reiki. Facebook will help the lounge im sure xx

Happysunshine sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:35 am