Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
Colin
chi_solas
6 posters

Bridget's healing journey by Monika Fimpel on Vimeo

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Bridget's healing journey by Monika Fimpel on Vimeo Empty Bridget's healing journey by Monika Fimpel on Vimeo

Post by chi_solas Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:27 am

Bridget's Healing Journey from Uterine Cancer on Vimeo
    - 3 visits - Dec 6
    Oct 29, 2009 ... In 2002 Bridget was diagnosed with uterine cancer. Doctors told her that if she had a total hysterectomy, chemotherapy and radiation, ...
    www.vimeo.com/7340072 - Cached -
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Bridget's healing journey by Monika Fimpel on Vimeo Empty Re: Bridget's healing journey by Monika Fimpel on Vimeo

Post by Colin Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:43 am

Well, Bridget, what an inspiration that video is! Very Happy

Thank you very much for sharing your healing experience. I am sure it will help many other people find their way to self-healing too.

May I share the link on my Facebook Reiki page?
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Bridget's healing journey by Monika Fimpel on Vimeo Empty Re: Bridget's healing journey by Monika Fimpel on Vimeo

Post by chi_solas Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Colin wrote:Well, Bridget, what an inspiration that video is! Very Happy

Thank you very much for sharing your healing experience. I am sure it will help many other people find their way to self-healing too.

May I share the link on my Facebook Reiki page?

Sure can. Thanks; I was thinking of doing that myself Bridget's healing journey by Monika Fimpel on Vimeo 850837
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:40 pm

Thanks, Bridget - it is done!
    Smile
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:29 am

Inspirational Stuff! Really an honour to have this little insight into you life! Brilliant also to see you're expereince is in turn helping others. Many, many thanks for sharing this here!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Milarepa wrote:Inspirational Stuff! Really an honour to have this little insight into you life! Brilliant also to see you're expereince is in turn helping others. Many, many thanks for sharing this here!

It is my vision that folks who watch this can see
    the value of re-thinking their options no matter
    what dis-ease they are diagnosed with. They have
    the opportunity to alkalize themselves and not allow
    the foods they eat to acidify their system. Reiki is
    a wonderful tool to help one relax and clear the
    blockages that prevents the healing process.

I would like to see folks learn prevention and not get
    to a place where inflammation can become a problem to
    breed dis-ease in the body.......

I have a brochure that I give out to folks who come to
    see the documentary. The following is a page from the brochure..........

A brief summary of how I reversed my life threatening diagnoses.

...I first had to know what I didn’t want , I did not want a total hysterectomy, followed by chemotherapy and radiation.

...I then had to figure out what I needed to do. I began changing my eating habit’s no fried foods, no sugar, no hydrogenated oils, no white flour....

...I went in search of books about preventing dis-ease in that process I found Jon Kabat Zinn’s video interview with Bill Moyers a treasure for me.

...I searched for a Holistic Dr. but none did I find.

...I sought out yoga along with muscle toning exercises.

...I became aware of my self talk and adjusted it when I’d hear myself say, “I want to heal,” when I really should have said “I’m healthy.”

...I used visualizations that I created to go deeper within to talk to my cells and become the captain of my own body

...I treated myself to Reiki Therapy from Janice Anderson a Reiki practitioner and a Holistic RN.

...I connected spiritually with my parents who passed on when I was a child and asked for their guidance.

...I made peace with resentments that accumulated over the years and learned to let them go.

...I learned to be my own health advocate and find other options beyond what the medical profession was offering.

...I chose not to tell anyone about my diagnoses beyond my immediate family and those within the medical profession who I chose to work with
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:34 pm

that sound slike a really good road map to health Bridget! Pretty hard work though, as was mentioned in the video?

BTW, after all your years in US, i can still hear that northern irish accent!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:21 am

Milarepa wrote:that sound slike a really good road map to health Bridget! Pretty hard work though, as was mentioned in the video?

BTW, after all your years in US, i can still hear that northern irish accent!

I told you I have slowed down. My younger sister
    who lives here in the Boston area still has her
    strong Belfast dialect. She married an Irish man
    from Cork so I think that makes a difference. The
    old brogue lives on.

I do have a "spider map" that I would like to post not
    sure how to do that when I have time I'll mess around
    with it when I have time. I know I'll need to reduce
    the picture size. I bring the poster size with me to
    the showings and people ask if I have smaller size which
    I don't. Here's the back page of the 6 page pamphlet/brochure......

The day I got my final results that I was cancer free, there was no fan fare no big celebration. All the work I had put into my Self-Healing had paid off. My daughter suggested that I reach out to other women letting them know they have another choice. In 2003 I wrote an article in the Cambridge Chronicle. Then I talked to folks at Dana Faber. I tried to reach out to TV shows. It seemed that at that time people were curious but not ready to take that leap. Then I met Monika Fimpel in 2007. She was very moved by what I had accomplished and asked if I was willing to be featured in a documentary about my Self-Healing journey . Monika started taking courses on documentary film making at MassArt in Boston and we both joined CCTV to learn more about equipment and production flow.  We have completed that documentary and are ready to share it.  Monika is the producer, director and editor of this  documentary  Very Happy I have been the recipient of a  wonderful  film  about my self-healing journey.  Louise Hay say’s in her book, “ this little book does not heal anyone. It does awaken within you the ability to contribute to your own healing”. We offer this documentary in the same spirit.

My thanks to Monika
    I no longer see myself as a “Hidden Survivor”
    Monika’s website: 2heal.org
    Bridget‘s website: reiki-support.com
    hialeah
    hialeah

Post by hialeah Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:04 pm

Inspiring! Thank you for sharing this. May I forward this link to some people I know would like to hear your story?
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:11 pm

hialeah wrote:Inspiring! Thank you for sharing this. May I forward this link to some people I know would like to hear your story?

Sure, if they or you have questions email
    me at info@ reiki-support.com

Bridget's healing journey by Monika Fimpel on Vimeo 307123 for taking the time to watch it.
    14 minutes was only the tip of the iceberg
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:55 am

Hi Bridget,

It was a great thing for me to watch the video of your healing journey.

It`s great to see you in life, walking and talking and enjoying your surroundings.

I feel so very fortunate, that you listened to your intuition, and had FAITH, for without these, there is a chance that i may have missed the opportunity to see this, and, to know you.

I could use alot of words to describe how important this video may become to those who really need to see it. You have served many by creating an example of self empowerment and belief.

Your strength and commitment will be both a reminder and an inspiration for me. As in everyone`s life, there will be times when I will doubt my ability to cope with what has been put in front of me...at these times, i will think of you, and this video you have made possible.

With Much Respect,

Jim
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Reikijim wrote:Hi Bridget,

It was a great thing for me to watch the video of your healing journey.

It`s great to see you in life, walking and talking and enjoying your surroundings.

I feel so very fortunate, that you listened to your intuition, and had FAITH, for without these, there is a chance that i may have missed the opportunity to see this, and, to know you.

I could use alot of words to describe how important this video may become to those who really need to see it. You have served many by creating an example of self empowerment and belief.

Your strength and commitment will be both a reminder and an inspiration for me. As in everyone`s life, there will be times when I will doubt my ability to cope with what has been put in front of me...at these times, i will think of you, and this video you have made possible.

With Much Respect,

Jim

Thanks Jim, I'm glad we got the message across.
    14 minutes did not seem like much time but....
    less is more.....the documentary is beginning
    to spread to different parts of the world thanks to
    our computer age, one person told me in 1999 she was
    given a few months to live. She was diagnosed with
    cervical cancer and self healed. She and I are going
    to get together next week. It's amazing that I'm going
    to meet someone who also self healed. Another woman
    from NY called me to say she did have a hysterectomy to
    remove cancer but refused Chemo/radiation and sought
    alternatives instead. She said she spent 3 months prior
    to the operation using herbs, now wonders if she made to
    quick a decision to get the operation when she was not
    seeing any results,or maybe she did not give herself
    enough time. Its a tough call to make unless you can stand
    your own ground and not let Dr's sway your decisions. I can
    not advise others, people have to do what they feel is right
    for them.

I would hope that folks watching the documentary will see
    that prevention is better than reversing. sunny
    fshortt
    fshortt
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by fshortt Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:21 am

good content on the doc
    well done bridget, and yes i can also hear the irish coming through

best wishes
    f
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:13 pm

fshortt wrote:good content on the doc
    well done bridget, and yes i can also hear the irish coming through

best wishes
    f

Tank you. & Top o'the mornen too ya. cheers

What I did will work on any health problem
    not just cancer. I used prevention to get
    to reverse. scratch yea that's right prevention
    does reverse.

Bridget's healing journey by Monika Fimpel on Vimeo 78411 say's " OK if you say so." supported by

Bridget's healing journey by Monika Fimpel on Vimeo 109644 Bridget's healing journey by Monika Fimpel on Vimeo 63216 Bridget's healing journey by Monika Fimpel on Vimeo 402695 Bridget's healing journey by Monika Fimpel on Vimeo 850837 santa

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:11 pm