Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Reiki practitioners in Czechoslovakia?

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Reiki practitioners in Czechoslovakia? Empty Reiki practitioners in Czechoslovakia?

Post by chi_solas Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:32 pm

I have a client who is looking for
    a Reiki practitioner in Czechoslovakia?
    anybody know one ? study
    Michael
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Reiki practitioners in Czechoslovakia? Empty Re: Reiki practitioners in Czechoslovakia?

Post by Michael Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:52 am

Hello, Czechoslovakia does not exist since 1993. Now there are Czech Republic (capital - Prague) and Slovak Republic (capital - Bratislava). So it is necessary to know where exactly your person is situated.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Reiki practitioners in Czechoslovakia? Empty Re: Reiki practitioners in Czechoslovakia?

Post by chi_solas Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:28 am

Michael wrote:Hello, Czechoslovakia does not exist since 1993. Now there are Czech Republic (capital - Prague) and Slovak Republic (capital - Bratislava). So it is necessary to know where exactly your person is situated.

Solvaka. I thought of Mari Hall but she's back in Texas
    Michael
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by Michael Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:27 am

www.reikisk.cz/
    Look at this site. There is no English variant of the site, but you can use the "Kontakt" page to establish a contact with the man. He seems to be the head of the local Reiki Association.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Michael wrote:www.reikisk.cz/
    Look at this site. There is no English variant of the site, but you can use the "Kontakt" page to establish a contact with the man. He seems to be the head of the local Reiki Association.

Thanks cheers

The person doesn't speak english this is perfect
    Michael
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by Michael Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:52 pm

If his site is in the local language only, it does not mean that he does not speak English. And if he really does not speak English, he can always find somebody near him who does. He writes on the site that he was the first Reiki Master in Czechoslovakia, practices energy healing since 1980 and lectures abroad. So I guess he must speak at least some English.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:28 am

Michael wrote:If his site is in the local language only, it does not mean that he does not speak English. And if he really does not speak English, he can always find somebody near him who does. He writes on the site that he was the first Reiki Master in Czechoslovakia, practices energy healing since 1980 and lectures abroad. So I guess he must speak at least some English.

My friend's parents still live in Solvaka
    it's her Dad that has been diagnosed with
    cancer. She speaks english 2nd language.
    She's concerned about authenticity of
    Reiki practitioners in her homeland.She
    lives here in the US Smile
    Michael
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by Michael Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:31 am

Do you think that Reiki alone will be sufficient in the case of a cancer? I am a homeopath, I use Reiki in combination with homeopathy or as an additional therapy to the homeopathic treatment. I do not know if Reiki alone can resolve a case of cancer, I only used homeopathy for treating cancer. Or will there be an operation, etc as usual?
    I cannot say anything about the authenticity of the Reiki practitioners in Slovakia, but I guess that if the man in question has a site, is the chief of the local Reiki Association, holds courses in Slovakia and Czech Republic and does this work since 1980, he is not a zero.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:05 am

I know Bridget succesfully dealt with her own cancer, using a combination of things, as well as excluding western medicine. I'm pretty sure Reiki was used, but she can fill you in on the details, Smile.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:02 pm

Michael wrote:Do you think that Reiki alone will be sufficient in the case of a cancer? I am a homeopath, I use Reiki in combination with homeopathy or as an additional therapy to the homeopathic treatment. I do not know if Reiki alone can resolve a case of cancer, I only used homeopathy for treating cancer. Or will there be an operation, etc as usual?
    I cannot say anything about the authenticity of the Reiki practitioners in Slovakia, but I guess that if the man in question has a site, is the chief of the local Reiki Association, holds courses in Slovakia and Czech Republic and does this work since 1980, he is not a zero.

An operation is not in the works but
    chemo is. I don't know all the details.

IMO Reiki is excellent for relaxation.
    When I achieved mind, body,& spirit
    understanding blockages began to clear
    helping me to seek balance & harmony.
    Strengthening the immune system is an
    important piece to rid the body of "any"
    dis-ease

What I did worked for me I was my own pioneer
    searching to heal. Today there is so much more
    support for folks looking for alternatives.That
    can be a mixture of natural supplements,yoga
    changing the foods you eat, changing the way you
    think so forgiveness can happen sunny
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:42 am

Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:56 am

Err...aren't all those practitioners of Eric Pearls' Reconnection rather than Reiki?
    scratch
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:29 am

Colin wrote:

Err...aren't all those practitioners of Eric Pearls' Reconnection rather than Reiki?
    scratch

Forgive me.....
    Embarassed I have strayed off the path of Reiki Embarassed

... not too far he's endorsed by Deepak Chopra,,
    Wayne Dyer, Lynne McTaggart, Mona schultz

Thanks Colin sunny
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:03 am

Ahh, i can see now who he is, never heard of him before. i'm gonna look into his stuff, out of interest. any stuff you folks can recommend?
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:07 am

Milarepa wrote:Ahh, i can see now who he is, never heard of him before. i'm gonna look into his stuff, out of interest. any stuff you folks can recommend?

I checked him out on utube very interesting. sunny
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:42 am

Milarepa wrote:Ahh, i can see now who he is, never heard of him before. i'm gonna look into his stuff, out of interest. any stuff you folks can recommend?

He is also on the Living Matrix DVD. Smile
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:43 am

Havn't watched it fully yet. I thought the review of it was great, but it kinda bored me about half way through.

talking of films, you ever watched the documentary 'Moon rising', i just did. Now that's some pretty cool stuff!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:19 pm