Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Hello My Friends

kiki da bei
    kiki da bei
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Hello My Friends Empty Hello My Friends

Post by kiki da bei Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:59 am

I just joined this forum today and I am looking forward to sharing info and energy with all of you. I first began studying and practicing Reiki, along with qigong, back around 1985. Over the years, my study and practice have led me in many interesting directions, but for me, Reiki has been the cornerstone of my spiritual path for quite awhile now.

I should mention several things. I am currently suffering from severe cardiac problems, at present mostly centered on Congestive Heart Failure. My energy levels are quite low as a result. Reiki and qigong have both helped and in many ways, I think, kept me alive. In about three weeks or so, I am to have a biventricular difibrillator installed. I had a quadruple bypass way back in 1996, when I was 47 years old. I am now 60 and, by the blessings of Sacred Light, I am a father to a five year old daughter. I was 55 when she was born. What a blessing she has been.

I should also mention that my wife is Chinese and we lived in China for almost six years. We went over in '97, not long after my surgery. While living there I had the opportunity to deepen my study of qigong and Taiji, and also did some very interesting Reiki study in Hong Kong and Macao.

I look forward to learning as well as sharing and I need all the Reiki Light I can get right now. Thanks for allowing me to be part of your community.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Hello My Friends Empty Re: Hello My Friends

Post by chi_solas Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:43 am

Welcome kiki da bei. thank you for the brief insight
    to your inner self. Its helps the healing process to
    know your self. I know that doing self Reiki has been
    a Blessing for me to keep Balance and Harmony within.
    Having a young child living at home keeps the energy
    level bounce a challenge

Look forward to hearing about your experiences with the
    healing energies sunny
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:35 am

big welcome for being here Kiki! looking forward to learning from you!
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:44 am

Hello kiki da bei, welcome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:27 pm