Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Spiritual Imprints

Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Spiritual Imprints Empty Spiritual Imprints

Post by Lambs-Wool Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:43 pm

hi friends Smile

events and happenings are the things which make us feel the time is flying.... these are landmarks of our hopes, plans and achievements... we live in them as we happen to live in past and in future, and this concurrently goes on with us as in the present moment too... the passing of time and occurrence of things is somethings which we make the essence of our physical life...

yet there are things which acquire the character of immortal, which we often refer as 'ever-green', things which dont pass by passing of time.. things which remain alive, and which make us feel that somethings are outside the grip of so fastly moving time moments.... such things, for example memories, associations, and a lot more... are the essence of our feeling good about them... such things are our recollections, treasure, an d a lead to the link of our divinity, of our immortality....

these things are the imprints and may be physical, metnal, emotional, spiritual, and so on... what i really want to ask all across board, is how many times you have been to such events, things, moments, etc. which you feel have imprinted immortally on the basic fabric of your memories, your relations, personality and so on...

it would be a real favour if you could share somethings about your loved ones who have long been passed away, but whose presence you still feel with you, and the fragrance of whose memories make you feel smile (or tearful at the same time).... those who live with you without being living with you in real life...

on the same note, some impressions, some encounters, some blissful moments are such that they never wither away with time... would be great if you could share the experiences of visiting some sacred, holy place, of visiting some spiritually evolved personalities.... anything that you feel has spiritually imprinted on your soul (and heart) Smile

but first of all, take care!

Smile

Edit:

in understand the reason after reading your edited post Wayne....lets just see the article in our preferred scenario now Smile

spiritual imprint was a word that caught my thought process when i was thinking about reiki initiations... i have still to find a clear image of what actually happens when we are initiated into reiki... we hear that symbols are placed in us, in our aura maybe, in our energy centers... the thing that i dont understand instantly that how a thing like symbol would be placed anywhere in us which has a different realm...

we have energy centers, that we know, and something to be placed in our energy center, needs to be of the same species... everyday logic... but do symbols have innate energies of their own ??

about a year ago or so, you sent me some material where CKR and SHK were linked up with earth chi and heavenly chi, inferring that each one has a specific energetic signature of its own... that might not exactly mean that symbols generate energies per se... do they ??

symbols (please correct me) are a definition.... an de-encryption code that lets our inner correspond and interact with something hitherto not accessible... concentrating of symbols has always given me a feeling of being connected to Usui, instead of being connected to any energies....

as a matter of their own right, symbols are characters, nothing more nothing less, but since they have been empowered by Usui Sensei to do a specific thing, they do that (i.e., initiation)

it is very strange that we use the words "initiation" and "attunement" when we talk about objectives of symbols.... and both words pre-suppose that there is a live thing with which we are going to be attuned or in which we are going to be initiated... but what that thing is ?? energies or Usui's atmosphere ? i think symbols make us borrow spiritual atmosphere from Usui, and then make us readjusted to develop our own faculties of spirituality and divinity, withought losing thread of Usui's spirituality as a nice sweet accomplice Smile

so symbols are the spiritual imprints that have been imprinted to a specific area of the spiriutal universe, and so, they are immortal like every other spiritual imprints, but not as a matter of their present existence, but to the moment of imprint in Usui's life when they were imprinted by him......

i know i m lacking propoer exposition of my thoughts here, but things are too complex for me to explain correctly Smile

when we invoke symbols, we invoke that particular moment when Usui empowered the symbols with his spirituality... this is in quite contradiction of the phrases that we live in the "now", but honestly i cant help myself since the phrases of past, present, future lose signficance when i try to talk about things like that Smile

NON-REIKI EXAMPLES OF SPIRITUAL IMPRINTS
    ==========================================
    --- signature / feelings felt on shrines of saints
    --- feelings / sensations felt on certain points while walking through the woods
    --- the feeling that the same event has passed already, and we have been through the present moment already...

--- the feeling of a channel being developed when trying to address/tribute prophets, saints and other spiritually evolved people
    --- talking with the dead ones (their souls maybe)
    --- different halos of items made of clay, wood and iron... each one having a specific feeling, not shared by other...

oh, i m boring myself too Smile Smile

take care

salman

Last edited by Milarepa on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : merging posts to make concise)
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Spiritual Imprints Empty Re: Spiritual Imprints

Post by Milarepa Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Good topic buddy! This section is for Reiki Q & A though, so we'll have to move it, sorry, Sad . There's not a clear section to place it in though. As all Reiki is spiritual, but all spirituality isn't Reiki, so we havn't placed a seperate spirituality section, as this encourages spiritual chat in all sections. Maybe if you could somehow tie your topic in with Reiki more?

Last edited by Milarepa on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:10 pm

as you feel like Wayne Smile

i'll try to locate where you have moved it now!

take care
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:12 pm

I've just re-edited my post buddy. It's a real good topic so it'd be cool if it could stay in a main section like it is.
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:07 pm

nice of you Wayne Smile

lets now see what people come up with

take care
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:22 am

Oh blast! Now i gotta move this topic to a Reiki related one, hehe!

Lambs-Wool wrote:

Edit:

in understand the reason after reading your edited post Wayne....lets just see the article in our preferred scenario now Smile

spiritual imprint was a word that caught my thought process when i was thinking about reiki initiations... i have still to find a clear image of what actually happens when we are initiated into reiki... we hear that symbols are placed in us, in our aura maybe, in our energy centers... the thing that i dont understand instantly that how a thing like symbol would be placed anywhere in us which has a different realm...

IMO, the placment of the Reiki symbols isn't to do with energy centres. If it were, the crown would be far more common, since a spiritual path ultimately would deal with that. Anyone more familiar with chakra work than reading books will also know it's very incomplete to initiate small chakras in the hands, and maybe one in the throat and the third eye. In fact, work on the third eye to the to the exclusion of the solid base first of the previous chakras can lead to psychosis. I know cause i ignored it myself and went through a 7 week period of it.

The placement of symbols is to do with a concept in a religion, that's about all i can say on it, Sad.

Oh, a personal idea is that there may also be some interest in the pineal gland, some call it the third eye. Descates called it the 'seat of the soul'.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    we have energy centers, that we know, and something to be placed in our energy center, needs to be of the same species... everyday logic... but do symbols have innate energies of their own ??

Yeah. That's why we pass on consciousness with them. And it's why we also pass on details of our lineage. Lineage isn't just some badge of authenticity, Smile. That list lets us know the spiritual consciousness we've recieved, and who from.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    about a year ago or so, you sent me some material where CKR and SHK were linked up with earth chi and heavenly chi, inferring that each one has a specific energetic signature of its own... that might not exactly mean that symbols generate energies per se... do they ??

When i sent you that stuff, i mentioned some things i don't personally agree with, i never mentioned what cause you make your own mind up, Smile. I don't agree with the correlation of the symbols and earth chi, etc. At the time i felt it, and this is cause we'll expereince things in Reiki as we currently percieve them. Perception really is all. I mentioned last week Reiki has took three seperate routes in 5 years with me, each at a time in my understanding.

If a person views Reiki as energy, and everything in it, that's cool. There is more detail though, and this gives more depth. It's how we go deep within all things in our reality. There's a mis-conception that the deeper we go the more complicated it is, it's not that way at all. It's more simple, it just is harder for us to break from those deep mindsets we already have. I'm not directing this at you brother, i know you & I are understanding things in a similar way.

The symbols bring about certain events, certain happenings. If HSZSN has it's own energy, this still doesn't explain how i can absent heal. There would have to be more explanation for that, and it'd make it more complicated than one sentence. So for me, it's simply that the symbols create events. How they do that is by the empowerment Usui sensei done on them, and why he taught us to pass them on.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    symbols (please correct me) are a definition.... an de-encryption code that lets our inner correspond and interact with something hitherto not accessible... concentrating of symbols has always given me a feeling of being connected to Usui, instead of being connected to any energies....

yeah this is true. the symbols enable us to experience certain things.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    as a matter of their own right, symbols are characters, nothing more nothing less, but since they have been empowered by Usui Sensei to do a specific thing, they do that (i.e., initiation)

Yeah, symbols are shapes. If i tried to initiate someone with the nazi version of the swastika i may as well use the language from the Klignons in star trex. Unless they're empowered they're useless. And, imo, it's weaker my empowering symbols, cause i havn't had the fantastic experience or study Usui sensei had. The powers with his stuff, imo.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    it is very strange that we use the words "initiation" and "attunement" when we talk about objectives of symbols.... and both words pre-suppose that there is a live thing with which we are going to be attuned or in which we are going to be initiated... but what that thing is ?? energies or Usui's atmosphere ? i think symbols make us borrow spiritual atmosphere from Usui, and then make us readjusted to develop our own faculties of spirituality and divinity, withought losing thread of Usui's spirituality as a nice sweet accomplice Smile

Defintely. If Usui sensei did empower the symbols, what did he empower them with? Obvious answer would be some aspects of his own experience, since it was his experience that gave him the ability. It's too much to expect we get as much of his experience as he did, though we prob get enough to give us a head start on our own journey.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    so symbols are the spiritual imprints that have been imprinted to a specific area of the spiriutal universe, and so, they are immortal like every other spiritual imprints, but not as a matter of their present existence, but to the moment of imprint in Usui's life when they were imprinted by him......

yeah, i feel so.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    i know i m lacking propoer exposition of my thoughts here, but things are too complex for me to explain correctly Smile

I think you're pretty clear buddy!

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    when we invoke symbols, we invoke that particular moment when Usui empowered the symbols with his spirituality... this is in quite contradiction of the phrases that we live in the "now", but honestly i cant help myself since the phrases of past, present, future lose signficance when i try to talk about things like that Smile

I think it;s too much to hope we're actually tuning into his actual experience. I feel we're getting some benefit of his latter ability, post-Kurama Yama. Though this has been passed down to us, one person to the next, generation after generation. If we look at it like that, there's no issue with past, present, future. It's still the now. It's ultimately Usui sensei's ability, but it's also flavoured with all others in our lineage, since they're the ones passing on empowerment.

anyhow, i know you & I had these chat's before, but every point in time is a 'now'. It's our mind, our memory that makes it a 'past' so it can make sense of it. It's a spiritual work to get beyond that illusion though.

Warmest wishes
    Wayne
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:23 pm

i have to heartily thanks Wayne for being such a good teacher always Smile i will probably give a detailed reply tonight to the topics "spiritual imprints" and "steve Murray DVD initiations"...

arranging things for that in my mind atm ! Smile

take care

salman
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Wayne wrote:

IMO, the placment of the Reiki symbols isn't to do with energy centres. If it were, the crown would be far more common, since a spiritual path ultimately would deal with that. Anyone more familiar with chakra work than reading books will also know it's very incomplete to initiate small chakras in the hands, and maybe one in the throat and the third eye. In fact, work on the third eye to the to the exclusion of the solid base first of the previous chakras can lead to psychosis. I know cause i ignored it myself and went through a 7 week period of it.

The placement of symbols is to do with a concept in a religion, that's about all i can say on it, .

Oh, a personal idea is that there may also be some interest in the pineal gland, some call it the third eye. Descates called it the 'seat of the soul'.

the pituatary gland and the pineal body, although endocrine in the first instance, have been practiced through ages as spirituality physical (or psychical) centers... years ago, i had been in a practice of gazing between my eyebrows in a specific exercise meant to promote the thrid eye (or clairoyance)... but years later, i found out the significance... what i felt that to say that our third eye rests in our forehead, does not necessarily means that it rests physically in that area...

in a modified exercise of candle gazing through Raja Yoga, i found that if we correctly apply the exercise, the candle feels burning right on the spot of what we call the pineal body... but again, the physical connection of this feeling may nevertheless be analyzed as something possible beyond that too..

the pituitary, or master gland, has been associated with our Crown or Crown Chakra... since it is the master gland, and has to regulate the working of pineal body also, hence it might be possible that the Crown Chakra has been held in so esteemed a position, and the name crown might also be borrowed from that...

while studying yoga, we repeatedly come to the topics of kundalini or serpent fire... and we come to know about internal channels called Nadis wherein the power wourld 'rise' through them... but again a question i often have is that such kundalini infact rises physically ?

the concept of placement of chakras might have entered in reiki when reiki practices were adopted and mixed by the people who were already well trained in yoga or other like practices, and as such, their reconciliatory mind might have attempted to 'fit in' the aspects of one into the other and vice versa...

i dunno Smile all said above are just the feeligns, always a first step to onwards learning !

Wayne wrote:
    salman wrote:

Yeah. That's why we pass on consciousness with them. And it's why we also pass on details of our lineage. Lineage isn't just some badge of authenticity, . That list lets us know the spiritual consciousness we've recieved, and who from.

symbols, if i take your stance as it is, are like our DNA double-helica... it is sometimes said that each genome on the strand of DNA represents not only the information of that particular individual, but also contain the information of the entire 'homo sapien's generation, and in a way carry the collective wisdom of the entire ancestral chain of that individual...

if we comapre lineage to that chain, what you said above, can be better visualized as a near-possible model...

to say that passing symbols, we pass consciousness alongwith them is technically equal to saying that while passing symbols we open the link / connectivity to the reiki source, from which the individual obtains the consciousness step-by-step as suited to his internal climate ??

Wayne wrote:

If a person views Reiki as energy, and everything in it, that's cool. There is more detail though, and this gives more depth. It's how we go deep within all things in our reality. There's a mis-conception that the deeper we go the more complicated it is, it's not that way at all. It's more simple, it just is harder for us to break from those deep mindsets we already have. I'm not directing this at you brother, i know you & I are understanding things in a similar way.

yes, it can also be put in a way that as our perception deepens, things appear more 'simpler' to us, since we have now better understanding of links and connections between different realms and realities.

Wayne wrote:

The symbols bring about certain events, certain happenings. If HSZSN has it's own energy, this still doesn't explain how i can absent heal. There would have to be more explanation for that, and it'd make it more complicated than one sentence. So for me, it's simply that the symbols create events. How they do that is by the empowerment Usui sensei done on them, and why he taught us to pass them on.

while i appreciate the real wisdom underlying your words Smile i know i will get more confused if i say symbols dont generate events, rather trigger such happenings... saying so, if i dont know the 'exact' sequence of how they 'trigger', would not be it best for me to just suppose that they 'create' events instead of endlessly bogging myself down in unncessary debate that how they would 'trigger' events Smile

here is why i so much appreciate talking with you Wayne Smile

Wayne wrote:
    Yeah, symbols are shapes. If i tried to initiate someone with the nazi version of the swastika i may as well use the language from the Klignons in star trex. Unless they're empowered they're useless. And, imo, it's weaker my empowering symbols, cause i havn't had the fantastic experience or study Usui sensei had. The powers with his stuff, imo.

......... If Usui sensei did empower the symbols, what did he empower them with? Obvious answer would be some aspects of his own experience, since it was his experience that gave him the ability. It's too much to expect we get as much of his experience as he did, though we prob get enough to give us a head start on our own journey.

yeah, rightly said!

Wayne wrote:
    salman wrote:

when we invoke symbols, we invoke that particular moment when Usui empowered the symbols with his spirituality... this is in quite contradiction of the phrases that we live in the "now", but honestly i cant help myself since the phrases of past, present, future lose signficance when i try to talk about things like that

I think it;s too much to hope we're actually tuning into his actual experience. I feel we're getting some benefit of his latter ability, post-Kurama Yama. Though this has been passed down to us, one person to the next, generation after generation. If we look at it like that, there's no issue with past, present, future. It's still the now. It's ultimately Usui sensei's ability, but it's also flavoured with all others in our lineage, since they're the ones passing on empowerment.

anyhow, i know you & I had these chat's before, but every point in time is a 'now'. It's our mind, our memory that makes it a 'past' so it can make sense of it. It's a spiritual work to get beyond that illusion though.

go beyond that 'illusion' Smile ? i'm trying to understand that 'illusion' atm Smile!

thanks Wayne, for all the guidance!

take care

salman
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:10 pm

Hi buddy,

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    the pituatary gland and the pineal body, although endocrine in the first instance, have been practiced through ages as spirituality physical (or psychical) centers... years ago, i had been in a practice of gazing between my eyebrows in a specific exercise meant to promote the thrid eye (or clairoyance)... but years later, i found out the significance... what i felt that to say that our third eye rests in our forehead, does not necessarily means that it rests physically in that area...

the pituitary, or master gland, has been associated with our Crown or Crown Chakra... since it is the master gland, and has to regulate the working of pineal body also, hence it might be possible that the Crown Chakra has been held in so esteemed a position, and the name crown might also be borrowed from that...

This is true. It's interesting that if we look at where symbols are placed, it's possible that one is placed in the pituitary area. Like you say it's to do with the crown chakra, and also enlightenment. The pituitary gland also is responsible for the rest of the glands anatomically.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    the concept of placement of chakras might have entered in reiki when reiki practices were adopted and mixed by the people who were already well trained in yoga or other like practices, and as such, their reconciliatory mind might have attempted to 'fit in' the aspects of one into the other and vice versa...

i dunno Smile all said above are just the feeligns, always a first step to onwards learning !

Yeah, this is true. If it helps folks in their path, cool. There's lots in Reiki being forgot about cause attention is on other systems though, Smile. General comment that was.

Wayne wrote:
    salman wrote:
    Yeah. That's why we pass on consciousness with them. And it's why we also pass on details of our lineage. Lineage isn't just some badge of authenticity, . That list lets us know the spiritual consciousness we've recieved, and who from.

symbols, if i take your stance as it is, are like our DNA double-helica... it is sometimes said that each genome on the strand of DNA represents not only the information of that particular individual, but also contain the information of the entire 'homo sapien's generation, and in a way carry the collective wisdom of the entire ancestral chain of that individual...

if we comapre lineage to that chain, what you said above, can be better visualized as a near-possible model...

This is it exactly!

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    to say that passing symbols, we pass consciousness alongwith them is technically equal to saying that while passing symbols we open the link / connectivity to the reiki source, from which the individual obtains the consciousness step-by-step as suited to his internal climate ??

Yeah, i'd go with this. As well as it being flavoured by all the folks in the lineage, and also the various ways the initiations have been collectively carried out.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    Wayne wrote:

while i appreciate the real wisdom underlying your words Smile i know i will get more confused if i say symbols dont generate events, rather trigger such happenings... saying so, if i dont know the 'exact' sequence of how they 'trigger', would not be it best for me to just suppose that they 'create' events instead of endlessly bogging myself down in unncessary debate that how they would 'trigger' events Smile

here is why i so much appreciate talking with you Wayne Smile

This is cool, it's our use of a few words differently, but we mean the exact same thing, Smile.

Wayne wrote:
    salman wrote:

go beyond that 'illusion' Smile ? i'm trying to understand that 'illusion' atm Smile!

Hehe, well said buddy! You & I both!

salman wrote:
    thanks Wayne, for all the guidance!

thankyou for the stimulating chat!

Warmest wishes
    Wayne

Last edited by Milarepa on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing quote)
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:58 pm

This is a wonderful thread and the type of conversation which really gets my spiritual blodd flowing....will come back later... Cool
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:59 pm

yeah well make sure you come back and give us some of your great spirituality you've got in abundance!
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:54 am

don't be facetious wayney boy! Evil or Very Mad
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:41 am

I wasn't. you're relationship with the Divine & belief in it is what inspired me to beleive in you when you said protection isn't needed in Reiki, for a start.

you've got a grounded spirituality that's full of light-hearted fun, which is the way things are when one is surrounded by the divine constantly.

Are you just trying to trick me into complimenting you? lol! i'll throw my dummy out this time and take back that contribution point i gave you in post 10!
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:02 am

OH! my appolgies, thought you were being funny!! Laughing and thanks for the nice words, I keep the devil close to heart too, I believe in a good healthy balance you know! Very Happy

and I got a point for something? can't say I take much notice of those things......kinda like giving gold stars to kids at school, messes with their psyche and ego! Laughing
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:15 am

hmmm ok just read through this content more indepthly.....

spiritual imprints...most sacred places have become sacred because those places have generated a particular 'energy/quality/essence' that may be deemed 'holy and spiritual'.....and these very strong vibrations can trigger a shift in the consciousness of humans and expand their concsiousness and awareness to enable them to touch upon other very real spiritual dimesnions and realities.....so our ancient brothers and sisters built stone circles and temples to honour these sacred places.... as thousands of people visit these sites over the years, these places also become imprinted by the outpouring of loving energy of these visitors.... so firstly a place may imprint the atmosphere, then the people who visit then the very fabric of the physical material used to build the temples in their honour......then the very physical fabric also becomes imprinted by the thoughts and energy outpourings of the people who visit.......

we've all been in different buildings in hour life, some old houses hold the imprints of the energies of former residents....some fantastic some not so pleasant... I have one or two carved objects in my home.....I not only like them for the aethetic beauty, but for their eneretic beauty.......I can feel the energy of the people who took the time and care to make them... Its the same with old paintings in galleries.....some people become so dran into the piece of art, not only beacuse of its visual beauty but because of the energitc beaty imprinted into it's very fibre by the artist who created it...

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but a few years back when I was doing a healing course with Robyn Welch..we had a psychometry class, we all had to put a piece of jewellery in a basket and randomly take a piece and try and relay as much infomtion as we could about the person who's jewellry it was.... well everybody in the class picked up something, but I was absolutely useless at it.....I've never been so crapo at anything in my life!! ahahahah one girl was superb and all the other ladies wanted to go her after the class for some indepth readings....

anyway my point is, all experince has an energetic imprint...on places and things.. sometimes I pick something up, and sometimes I don't as clearly demonstrated in this class!!

to get back to the symbols....I still get confused as to the various 'tales' about how he 'recieved /empowered these symbols etc... there is so much we don't know and very likely never will know...but as mentioned in another thread I see the symbols simply as keys to certain doors.. how and why they work I have no idea.. but What I really would like to see done is some decent scientific research into how the attunements effect the brain and the body's physiology........exactly what is going on at the energetic and physical levels...perhaps this will help us understand the process a bit more..

I read a wonderful book titled Bones of the Master...about an old buddhist monk who goes back to the land of his birth to search for th bones of his master...its such a wonderful story .....one particular part that struck me was when he sat meditating in a cave and a physical light appeared at the point of is third eye.....the author of the book who went on the journey with him, was stunned by this....but the monk informed him that everyone has this light....I'm not articulating my point very well, but basically there is so much about our pineal glands that we don't fully understand yet...we know that it is light sensitive....... not only is this little part of our brain light sensitive, but it seems that this point also emits light.........a a huge amount of it.....

things are changing when we understand more about the functioning of our bodies I think we will understand more about our subtle enrgy systems and our greater spiritual potential..

I;d love to be a guinea pig.... I would like to get wired up while offering reiki and would like the recipient to be wired up and see just whats going on....
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:32 am

as for things that have imprinted upon me in a spiritual sense....
    talking to creepy crawlies when I was a young girl...If I found a dead beastie...I would hold a little funeral ceremony for it and invite it's pals to come along... and sure enough when I dug a little hole and covered the wee mound in pulled up grass, lots of other little creatures would come along...i would say a prayer and wish it well on its way to beastie heaven......ahahaha perhaps the other beasties could sense a death and were just along for the free meal....but it all felt very sacred to me.....as a child I never ever felt alone....I just always felt a loving presence around me and would talk to 'god' like a mate....then I had a couple of out of body experiences as a young child between 7 and 9....and through my teens when my parents were going through a horrible break up and my older brother was wrapped up in heroin..... I used to skive school and just wonder for miles on my own in the countryside......I didn't realise it at the time, but looking back now, I think I was always in an expanded state of awareness...and being impacted/imprinted by 'higher/deeper' realties.....

My sisters and I always considered ourselves to be quite intuitive.....but when it came to the death of my brother( suicide) not one of us had an inkling anything was amiss.... seeing my brother's dead body was a hecak of a thing...I'd never seen a dead body before....and it really was just an empty shell, he wasn't in it anymore.... and i remember looking up to the ceiling and around the room to see if i could see or feel his spirit.........there was nothing!

I have since connected to him via meditation I saw his face in a sphere of golden light and he was smiling......

My brothers death was a turning point I questioned spiritual aspects much deeper...and was synchronistically led to healing....long story and I've already written my biography on here!! ahaha sorry.... but my healing experiences blew my mind.....!!!!! and after that I wanted to give to others what had been given to me.....
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Sharon Smile i thought i'd reply to the posts in the order of their appearance, as i had been some busy late couple of days.. but yours this one was one that was irresistable Smile...

Shakti ~ Rising wrote:
    spiritual imprints...most sacred places have become sacred because those places have generated a particular 'energy/quality/essence' that may be deemed 'holy and spiritual'.....and these very strong vibrations can trigger a shift in the consciousness of humans and expand their concsiousness and awareness to enable them to touch upon other very real spiritual dimesnions and realities.....so our ancient brothers and sisters built stone circles and temples to honour these sacred places.... as thousands of people visit these sites over the years, these places also become imprinted by the outpouring of loving energy of these visitors.... so firstly a place may imprint the atmosphere, then the people who visit then the very fabric of the physical material used to build the temples in their honour......then the very physical fabric also becomes imprinted by the thoughts and energy outpourings of the people who visit.......

i'd go with the analysis, rather slightly adding to it... it might be of interest to some people that "ACTUALLY" the gifted persons DO choose their eternal resting place... i mean, they by their height of spirituality, know what place of earth will suit to them for burial...

it seems quite strange that somebody will be choosing the eternal resting place for his left over physical body, but it is no surprise that this does happen... there are many logical reasons too...

the earth has different energetic patterns in different places... these energetic patterns are formed by a variety of factors... and only one or two of them i have read about... it has to do something with the composition of earth at that palce, the composition of ores in the clay beneath the sedimented upper layers... the composition of water, and the channel of water current underneath... and besides these physical factors, the energetic patterns do corrspond to the cosmic and astrological patterns, and so on.....

so a place is sometimes already sacred even before a personality gets his burial there, since there is a right 'pattern' waiting for him to receive his body... but when his body gets laid there, his spiriutal imprints start augmenting the sacredness / vibrational height of that place... and thirdly, a very apt analysis, the people who used to visit those places, are also who 'add' to the vibrational tags of that place.. and this process just goes on and on...

another thing that matters in 'maintaining' the vibrational sensitivity of that place is the fact whether a place of worship is annexed to such shrine or not... it is most often that a worship place is built alongside the shrine... it is not for the visitors alone... rather, the person whose body gets laid in the shrine, also uses the same worship place to offer prayers there, sinc the elevated souls, after their depart from here, do maintain a physical contanct with their physical resting place here in the shrine...

the place of worship also serves as a protective ring around the shrine and also balances the outporings, whether of the person burried there, or of the people who visit there with reverence and compassion !

Sharon wrote:
    we've all been in different buildings in hour life, some old houses hold the imprints of the energies of former residents....some fantastic some not so pleasant... I have one or two carved objects in my home.....I not only like them for the aethetic beauty, but for their eneretic beauty.......I can feel the energy of the people who took the time and care to make them... Its the same with old paintings in galleries.....some people become so dran into the piece of art, not only beacuse of its visual beauty but because of the energitc beaty imprinted into it's very fibre by the artist who created it...

a side note, have you ever felt that the things of our personal belongings like wrist watch, pen, cell phone, etc. also either entrain us to their vibrational presence, or if we are better, we entrain them to ours...

i've always felt a unique 'change of spiritual taste' whenever i have changed my cell phone after prolonged usage Smile Basketball

Sharon wrote:
    I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but a few years back when I was doing a healing course with Robyn Welch..we had a psychometry class, we all had to put a piece of jewellery in a basket and randomly take a piece and try and relay as much infomtion as we could about the person who's jewellry it was.... well everybody in the class picked up something, but I was absolutely useless at it.....I've never been so crapo at anything in my life!! ahahahah one girl was superb and all the other ladies wanted to go her after the class for some indepth readings....

anyway my point is, all experince has an energetic imprint...on places and things.. sometimes I pick something up, and sometimes I don't as clearly demonstrated in this class!!

well, what i have felt in psychometry that the object what we hold for readings is not the object of our 'central' focus... the more we make it central to our focus, the less we get readings... the object is only a connection, a means, and if little more, we dont need to focus... it tells us already Smile

Sharon wrote:
    to get back to the symbols....I still get confused as to the various 'tales' about how he 'recieved /empowered these symbols etc... there is so much we don't know and very likely never will know...but as mentioned in another thread I see the symbols simply as keys to certain doors.. how and why they work I have no idea.. but What I really would like to see done is some decent scientific research into how the attunements effect the brain and the body's physiology........exactly what is going on at the energetic and physical levels...perhaps this will help us understand the process a bit more..

if we use science to understand how that works, it might be a long journey, if we understand this to have a feeling that how science can land onto it, it might be another sotry Smile
    Sharon wrote:
    I read a wonderful book titled Bones of the Master...about an old buddhist monk who goes back to the land of his birth to search for th bones of his master...its such a wonderful story .....one particular part that struck me was when he sat meditating in a cave and a physical light appeared at the point of is third eye.....the author of the book who went on the journey with him, was stunned by this....but the monk informed him that everyone has this light....I'm not articulating my point very well, but basically there is so much about our pineal glands that we don't fully understand yet...we know that it is light sensitive....... not only is this little part of our brain light sensitive, but it seems that this point also emits light.........a a huge amount of it.....

things are changing when we understand more about the functioning of our bodies I think we will understand more about our subtle enrgy systems and our greater spiritual potential..

ah, that makes me speechless literally! how brilliantly you have put the question on board... im loving the tone Smile

Sharon wrote:
    I;d love to be a guinea pig.... I would like to get wired up while offering reiki and would like the recipient to be wired up and see just whats going on....

isnt that many of us have felt that during treatments, we have felt ourselves to be the body parts of the receipient, and have had a first-hand experience of how the receipient's body parts would be feeling by getting the energy....

it makes me more involved, when i feel i m the very stomach ulcer i m treating in the body of the patient lying in front of me... its all about feelings Smile

so, you are already "wired" Smile and you know it too ! Smile

take care

salman
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:19 am

Aye, but I want to see it within a scientific and qauntifiable context! ahahah Very Happy

I like the idea of someone choosing their burial place for the spiritual and energetic qualities...I've never given any thought to a lifeless body adding to the quality and sacredness of a place...but this makes sense.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:37 pm