Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+7
LightBody
Reikijim
Colin
Spirithealer
Frank
chi_solas
Lisel
11 posters

The 5 Precepts

Pachamama

The 5 Precepts - Page 2 Empty Re: The 5 Precepts

Post by Pachamama Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:38 am

the principles are simple yet powerful tools for change! cheers .... I've been really chilled since coming back from Edinburgh.....but then the other day there was some family sh*t going on and I went from calm and serene to an angry headcase within seconds!!....it really shocked me, so I have been really trying to adopt two principles in particular since...Just for today, do not be angy, be kind to others..very very simple principles, not always so easy to apply when family sh*t has been going down though!!!.. monkey
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:58 am

oh flippin eck!!! I've just done that thing where I've managed to make a long post disappear!!!..just writing out my differnt versions of the principles..I'll have to do it again tmrow now....just about to watch a movie..
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Pachamama wrote:the principles are simple yet powerful tools for change! cheers .... I've been really chilled since coming back from Edinburgh.....but then the other day there was some family sh*t going on and I went from calm and serene to an angry headcase within seconds!!....it really shocked me, so I have been really trying to adopt two principles in particular since...Just for today, do not be angy, be kind to others..very very simple principles, not always so easy to apply when family sh*t has been going down though!!!.. monkey

It's always easy to tell others
    how to manage their time/problems Cool

When it comes to our own personal
    family issues its not so easy affraid
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:15 pm

aye this is true...these issues were connected to my extended family...there. always some drama going on...I come from a BIG family!!!..drama comes with the territory unfortunately!..... Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:18 pm