Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

what does one do when there is too much flow of reiki or it flows on its own?

renukakkar
    renukakkar

what does one do when there is too much flow of reiki  or it flows on its own? Empty what does one do when there is too much flow of reiki or it flows on its own?

Post by renukakkar Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:11 pm

1. sometimes it happens that you have given reiki to a few people in succession and have not had time to actually have timed breaks as a result of which there is too much flow of reiki and the flow is not stemmed. what would one do???

this normally happens when u give reiki to a number of people one after the other, or the receipents draw more energy then you can hold.

it has happened to me two or three times. the normal reiki off intent does not help then. i use the scissor cut or dry bathing technique, or literally washing your hands and arms up to the elbows. once even that did not work , so i gave reiki to myself and stored the excess like i was taught to, in the hara. after that i got relief. it was indeed a tough time.

10 minutes interval between patients actually or distant should take care of excess energy flow.

2. it does happen sometimes that reiki starts flowing without any rhyme or reason... maybe some one who is sitting near you requires reiki or your higher self has told you to connect for receiving energy or still someone at a distant requires healing and has somehow connected through you...

before it use to perturb me but not now... i feel that the giver and the receipent have made me the conduit so who am i to try and stop the flow of energy, i should be happy to be of the assistnce of the spiritual energy.
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

what does one do when there is too much flow of reiki  or it flows on its own? Empty Re: what does one do when there is too much flow of reiki or it flows on its own?

Post by Lambs-Wool Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Good topic Renu Smile

energetically it would seem that human beings are not closed systems... they are continuously interacting with the environment, giving and receiving... while some people have a natural tendency of being 'energy vampires' and certain others as 'energy leakers'.. from these later people, energy will ooze out just without their active intent...

it is also pertinent to mention that during a reiki session many things are happening, albeit the general description of 'reiki being drawn by client through the practitioner', a reiki session is more of a transformation process within the client instead of his energy being 'topped up'... the healing does not always takes place due to 'more and more' energy blasters being added to system of client... rather reiki most often uses the existing energy reservoirs within his body, and transforms, unblocks, and harmonises the energy....

when the energy blocks are triggerd during a reiki session, there are of course changes occuring in personal energy (ki) of the client as well... such changes have many dimensions... sometimes energy flows proximally and other times laterally... as reiki itself is too subtle to be 'felt' on its own, we generally record its presence as it stirs our personal ki within our bodies...

your experience Renu, has been shared by some other people too on this forum... while i m unable to understand the mechanism that how reiki starts 'automatically' without intent, i m also surprised that why reiki does'nt stop when we intend it to stop ? maybe we are talking about reiki and personal ki at the same time in one bundle ? study

take care

Smile

salman

renukakkar
    renukakkar

what does one do when there is too much flow of reiki  or it flows on its own? Empty Re: what does one do when there is too much flow of reiki or it flows on its own?

Post by renukakkar Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:51 pm

energy oozing out is something that happened to me during those days 26-28 nov 2008 when the terrorists were in mumbai. the energy was going from 3 rd eye. even took a mobile pic of the golden light.

regarding flow of reiki continuously, agreed it could be due to the release ofsome toxins/ or healing going on within our body...so when we try to stop reiki it does not....yes a possibility.
    but does it have to be triggered after reiki sessions to others/patients? why not during self reiki ????
    renu Smile
    awaken
    awaken

Post by awaken Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:20 pm

i have read that reiki automatically adjusts its flow to meet the needs of the recipient.
    i am not sure i'm answering the right question.
    it sounds like the type of thing that you should not worry about at all.
    however, one common practice after treating somebody is to perform kenyoku ho on yourself to disconnect with the recent recipient.
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:42 pm

awaken wrote:one common practice after treating somebody is to perform kenyoku ho on yourself to disconnect with the recent recipient.

and this practice often shows the desired results Smile !

take care

salman
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:12 am

renukakkar wrote:1. sometimes it happens that you have given reiki to a few people in succession and have not had time to actually have timed breaks as a result of which there is too much flow of reiki and the flow is not stemmed. what would one do???

this normally happens when u give reiki to a number of people one after the other, or the receipents draw more energy then you can hold.

it has happened to me two or three times. the normal reiki off intent does not help then. i use the scissor cut or dry bathing technique, or literally washing your hands and arms up to the elbows. once even that did not work , so i gave reiki to myself and stored the excess like i was taught to, in the hara. after that i got relief. it was indeed a tough time.

10 minutes interval between patients actually or distant should take care of excess energy flow.

2. it does happen sometimes that reiki starts flowing without any rhyme or reason... maybe some one who is sitting near you requires reiki or your higher self has told you to connect for receiving energy or still someone at a distant requires healing and has somehow connected through you...

before it use to perturb me but not now... i feel that the giver and the receipent have made me the conduit so who am i to try and stop the flow of energy, i should be happy to be of the assistnce of the spiritual energy.

I have never had a problem with "too much" Reiki. I have had experiences where Reiki has seemed to flow all day (and night) for almost 2 straight days (48 hours), and I've had it spontaneously start.

I haven't had any negative effects from this, so I don't forsee it as a problem and don't take steps to stop it.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:30 am

I tell my clients/students that Reiki
    does not stop working when the session
    is over it continues to work. I believe
    that we are attached to the earth with
    our feet/gravity and are in constant
    touch with the universal energy.

I have heard folks talk about stopping
    excess energy by clapping their hands.

as awaken has mentioned,
    that reiki automatically adjusts its flow to meet the needs of the recipient.
    this is what I was taught.
    sunny
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:16 am

even i tell my patients that reiki may continue healing effect after the reiki session.

here i was touching on the channel's flow of reiki even after his patients have gone..i have no problems with energy as such,it keeps flowing when ever needed..here i was saying how to stop it incessant flow, because it does cause problems like itching etc distracting you from work/ cooking or any thing else

any way, i do manage to stop the flow if it starts to create too much problems and store the excess in the hara

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:35 am