Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
Lambs-Wool
happysunshine
6 posters

reiki 2

happysunshine
    happysunshine

reiki 2 Empty reiki 2

Post by happysunshine Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:50 pm

Hi everyone, Have not posted in a while so thought i would say hello. i often look at the forums. I am starting reiki 2 tomorrow it been a year and a half since reiki 1 and desided it my time to do it. so excited i have not read much into reiki 2. but sure i will be okay. Love this forum seem like a healthy mix of people if anyone had preparation advice i am all ears. if i have posted on the wrong part of forum i apologise still learning the rules of forums.

Love happysunshine
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

reiki 2 Empty Re: reiki 2

Post by Lambs-Wool Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:14 pm

warm welcome here and best of luck for your reiki II tomorrow Smile

probably, the BEST thing initially is what your teacher conveys... after that, of course, you have a whole world to explore sunny

take care

salman
    happysunshine
    happysunshine

Post by happysunshine Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Salman

Thank you kind Sir, I am nervious but i no i am ready. Just the right time to move fowards. I have read ur post you seem like a clever man and know you stuff most of the people on here seem like this. I feel like a baby in reiki world. Ready to develep my depth of knowledge

Happy sunshinex sunny
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:48 pm

hiya Smile

RLL is always there to offer you assistance on your path in reiki. realistically speaking, we are all babies in reiki world like you have said... it is because reiki's depths cannot be measured like a mom's love reiki 2 850837

take care

salman
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:40 am

happysunshine wrote: Love this forum seem like a healthy mix of people if anyone had preparation advice i am all ears.

hiya! re: preparation advice. To relax, totally enjoy the gentle experience it is. One thing i done was to slightly elevate my spiritual consciousness, by doing lots of spiritual activities leading up to that day. yoga, meditation, tai chi, etc.

happysunshine wrote:
    if i have posted on the wrong part of forum i apologise still learning the rules of forums.

don't worry bout the 'rules'. staff are always here to advise bout that, should something be posted in the wrong section. no need to feel the need to apologise, Smile

warmest wishes
    wayne
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:00 am

Good luck tomorrow happy sunshine !!! Will wait to read about your experience:)
    Relax and enjoy it to the fullest !!!!
    Love and Light
    xxx reiki 2 850837
    happysunshine
    happysunshine

Post by happysunshine Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:19 am

aww thankyou all i was nervious but im going to relax and learn. excited now even a few of my friends are thinking of trying reiki too. im going to have a nice relaxing night. have my aromatherpy bath and do a medtation.

Love always happysunshine x
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:03 am

happysunshine wrote:aww thankyou all i was nervious but im going to relax and learn. excited now even a few of my friends are thinking of trying reiki too. im going to have a nice relaxing night. have my aromatherpy bath and do a medtation.

Love always happysunshine x

Such great advice from salman and Elly heart smiley

reiki 2 158903
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:10 am

Hi Laura

Enjoy your Reiki 2 tomorrow and remember...do not worry!
    You will have as much time as you need to become confident with what you learn - there is no rush to get anywhere.

Just relax and enjoy the ride! cheers
    happysunshine
    happysunshine

Post by happysunshine Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:21 am

Thanks everyone, Im so excited! I know it will be great and do me the world off good. Taken everyone's advice in and ready to go futher, learn and grow as a person.

I feel so happy that i had not cancled my course as a few weeks ago split with my partner but even though i feel sad i can rise above and deal with it!

The support i have had has been great even my daughter is excited for me even though she doesnt no what it is shes only ten. But she see that im a happyer person with reiki in my life.

will be on again soon!

Love Always Happy sunshine x
    sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:23 am