Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

What role does 'Surrendering' play in Reiki?

thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

What role does 'Surrendering' play in Reiki? - Page 2 Empty Re: What role does 'Surrendering' play in Reiki?

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:58 am

If someone (or you) does something that negatively affects another person, and that other person responds with or harbors negative feelings, then it just exacerbates the situation.

The old adage of "two wrongs don't make a right" comes to mind here.

But, and even if it is hard, if you can say in the face of adversity, "You have hurt me, but I love you anyways." That will go a LONG way to changing the nature of the engagement.

VERY very True!!
    Basketball
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

What role does 'Surrendering' play in Reiki? - Page 2 Empty Re: What role does 'Surrendering' play in Reiki?

Post by Pandora Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:16 am

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:Chris and Bridget,

I agree with your outlook and advice and will definitely be suitable for a lot of situations,
    but in my case it is not one of those easier ones.. Neutral

Thanks , I appreciate your advice, I would definitely use them in my other situations!!! Smile
    I love you

flower

Em... hang on a minute... are you really saying that all my situations were easy? Cos I can assure you they were not! There are abuse (physical, mental, emotional and sexual) issues there... there are past life issues there... my dear friend please take that one back - or at least promise me you will try what I did with your issues and tell me how you got on! Evil or Very Mad
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:55 am

Pandora wrote:
    thehungrycaterpillar wrote:Chris and Bridget,

I agree with your outlook and advice and will definitely be suitable for a lot of situations,
    but in my case it is not one of those easier ones.. Neutral

Thanks , I appreciate your advice, I would definitely use them in my other situations!!! Smile
    I love you

flower

Em... hang on a minute... are you really saying that all my situations were easy? Cos I can assure you they were not! There are abuse (physical, mental, emotional and sexual) issues there... there are past life issues there... my dear friend please take that one back - or at least promise me you will try what I did with your issues and tell me how you got on! Evil or Very Mad

I’m sure she did not mean to trivialize your particular baggage. But for some people some things are easier to handle than they are for other people. And some methods of dealing with that baggage works, and some don’t, dependant on the individual and how they are handling things.

I think it is absolutely wonderful to have a message board like this where people from all walks of life, all cultures, and all areas of the world, that have differing mind sets, issues, and philosophies that are disparate as the number of people enjoined. We can share things that have worked for us, our friends, or our clients.

That being said, I think we need to be careful to realize that just because it worked for one person, doesn’t mean it will for another.
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:14 am

OMG,
    One thousand Hugs and One thousand Kisses and Please accept my One hundred thousand Apologies!! flower

Chris,
    I am sorry I was thinking only of myself,
    I did not mean to say it was easier for you.... pale
    I will take it back,
    and
    I do promise to tell you if I get out, How I got out!

Hugs
    I love you

Hamsa
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:36 am

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:

OMG,
    One thousand Hugs and One thousand Kisses and Please accept my One hundred thousand Apologies!! flower

Chris,
    I am sorry I was thinking only of myself,
    I did not mean to say it was easier for you.... pale
    I will take it back,
    and
    I do promise to tell you if I get out, How I got out!

Hugs
    I love you

Hamsa

That's OK Hamsa - apologies accepted! You will get out: trust the Reiki. We all have problems, and they are all disastrous to the people concerned. Reiki works in the past, present and future - but only if we allow it to. By sending it to our past, we are in effect "giving permission" for Reiki to work in that particular situation.

((((((((((((((Hamsa)))))))))))))
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:52 am

That's OK Hamsa - apologies accepted! You will get out: trust the Reiki. We all have problems, and they are all disastrous to the people concerned. Reiki works in the past, present and future - but only if we allow it to. By sending it to our past, we are in effect "giving permission" for Reiki to work in that particular situation.

((((((((((((((Hamsa)))))))))))))

YAY!
    Thank You!

sunny

I will definitely do it! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:40 pm