Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Integrative Reiki energy moving into more top hospitals

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Integrative Reiki energy moving into more top hospitals  Empty Integrative Reiki energy moving into more top hospitals

Post by chi_solas Sun May 08, 2011 2:33 pm

When checking out the rehab hospital that
    my husband has checked into for therapy. I
    was pleasantly surprized to find the following .............

http://www.spauldingrehab.org/ourprograms/outpatientrehabilitation/integrative
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Integrative Reiki energy moving into more top hospitals  Empty Re: Integrative Reiki energy moving into more top hospitals

Post by Colin Sun May 08, 2011 8:41 pm

That's great news, Bridget!

However, I think I prefer the description of Energy Healing given on that page for Reiki rather than the description of Reiki! Smile
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Integrative Reiki energy moving into more top hospitals  Empty Re: Integrative Reiki energy moving into more top hospitals

Post by chi_solas Mon May 09, 2011 12:09 am

Colin wrote:That's great news, Bridget!

However, I think I prefer the description of Energy Healing given on that page for Reiki rather than the description of Reiki! Smile

Laughing I agree Integrative Reiki energy moving into more top hospitals  850837
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:08 pm

thirded!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:53 pm