Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Hello good to be back!

Farleymike01
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Hello good to be back! Empty Hello good to be back!

Post by Farleymike01 Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:21 am

Hi all! this is mike farley from the states in california. I had about 2 seperate accounts over the last year and a half to two years off and on once I started having internet problems do to financial problems. I was re-initiated by milarepa at the time I started here about 2yrs ago because I was having sensation problems prior to coming to the forum and he was trying to help. which ill ever be greatful for! I was having problems feeling the reiki in my a hands for a year or more and the people recieving the reiki had complain they never felt results. I am happy to say about a month and a half ago I met a girl who was terribly sick with everything u could imagine, well I asked her to hold out her hands to see if she could feel the energy and the very second I hovered my hands above hers, it was like lightening shooting out of my hands so strong I couldnt believe it, then heat. My hands seemed to take turns letting out extreme heat, then it would switch to the other hand back and forth mixed with extreme tingling. Ever since then I have felt it with everyone and they report the pain getting worse as my hands over the areas and feel the pain moving like a river towards my hands, then it subsides and is gone. Ive noticed my left hand is the strong hand! The important thing is I never gave up and honestly it seems that this girl activated the hibiki, is that possible? She did have a natural abilities. Anyways I hope you remember me for those who were here before! Take care and glad to be back! -mike farley
    PS. Ive found that im able to send long distance as well using hszsn as well as sending the reiki with my eyes closed and hands behind my back (hands closed) just by thinking of the person and a specific area without using any symbol they feel the tingling in the specific area at a long distance, what is that?

Last edited by Farleymike01 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Hello good to be back! Empty Re: Hello good to be back!

Post by Milarepa Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:34 am

Hi Mike, great to see you back buddy. The love or compassion for the lady may have been a factor in this change. It's important that you dont look to anyone or anything outside of yourself in all this i feel.

it's so great that you've dealt with this mate!
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:29 am

Hi Mike. Welcome back.
    Farleymike01
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by Farleymike01 Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Thank you, glad to be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:40 am