Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Has anyone heard of Ancient Egyptian Reiki?

TWolfsong
    TWolfsong

Has anyone heard of Ancient Egyptian Reiki? Empty Has anyone heard of Ancient Egyptian Reiki?

Post by TWolfsong Mon May 04, 2009 11:55 am

I have recently been searching more about Reiki and came across a technique called Ancient Egyptian Reiki. Has anyone heard of it? And would anyone please enlighten me on it?

I would very much like to learn this technique, along with the other symbols.

Thanks
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Has anyone heard of Ancient Egyptian Reiki? Empty Re: Has anyone heard of Ancient Egyptian Reiki?

Post by Pandora Mon May 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Yes I've heard of it, mainly from Ebay where distant attunements are sold! You might like to investigate Sekhem, or SKHM which has an Egyptian dimension to it.
    chuglet
    chuglet

Has anyone heard of Ancient Egyptian Reiki? Empty Re: Has anyone heard of Ancient Egyptian Reiki?

Post by chuglet Tue May 05, 2009 2:29 am

Reiki on Ebay? Shocked "you have been outbid..this item closes in 22minutes 46 seconds.. Would you like to make another bid?" What do they usually go for? Can you get them in bulk too? Return them before your "21 day cleansing process" expires? Suspect
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue May 05, 2009 2:33 am

chuglet wrote:Reiki on Ebay? Shocked "you have been outbid..this item closes in 22minutes 46 seconds.. Would you like to make another bid?" What do they usually go for? Can you get them in bulk too? Return them before your "21 day cleansing process" expires? Suspect

sunny behave yourself chuglet farao
    chuglet
    chuglet

Post by chuglet Tue May 05, 2009 2:54 am

Hi Bridget!
    sorry, couldn't resist...they had it comin though.... Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:15 am