Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

I would like to become a reiki healer, but do many people still want it

powerhour
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

I would like to become a reiki healer, but do many people still want it Empty I would like to become a reiki healer, but do many people still want it

Post by powerhour Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:56 am

i need a way to support my family and would like to offer reiki as a mobile business, so i could meet the sick person at their home to give treatment, i live in ireland and like to know if it would be a good income,

Warm Regards,

Joe.
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

I would like to become a reiki healer, but do many people still want it Empty Re: I would like to become a reiki healer, but do many people still want it

Post by LightBody Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:37 pm

The question of whether or not a person can support themselves practicing Reiki is a frequently asked question.

The simple and honest answer is that most people practicing Reiki practice for the love of the practice, and do not support themselves with it.

Those who are able to support themselves with it provide international seminars, and must also sell other products and materials such as books, CD's, DVD's, etc.

Is it possible for you to completely support yourself by providing and teaching Reiki as you present? Yes, it's possible... if you have the right charisma and business sense to make it happen.

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

I would like to become a reiki healer, but do many people still want it Empty Re: I would like to become a reiki healer, but do many people still want it

Post by chi_solas Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:01 am

powerhour wrote:i need a way to support my family and would like to offer reiki as a mobile business, so i could meet the sick person at their home to give treatment, i live in ireland and like to know if it would be a good income,

Warm Regards,

Joe.
    I would like to become a reiki healer, but do many people still want it 85412 to the RLL Joe.

Its possible to gain a good income
    Although most folks do include other
    modalities with a possible store front.....
    Renting yoga space to help with income.I would like to become a reiki healer, but do many people still want it 850837
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:03 am

Where bouts in Irelands are ya Joe? i'm there also..

Warm welcone btw!

Full time income from Reiki? Maybe I dunno. Very feasible to have it as a supplimented income in Ireland.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:42 am