Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Gift for a Reiki healer

IronNomad
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Gift for a Reiki healer Empty Gift for a Reiki healer

Post by IronNomad Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:13 pm

Hey everyone, Im new hear and still pretty new to Reiki. My friend got me into all this and she has done a couple sessions with me along with many conversations about life and the loss of my dad. My dad was the only person I ever trusted and she has gone out of her way to give me advice and help to get me through his loss. She has also become the one and only person that I feel comfortable opening up to and can trust 100%.

I have paid her for her services but I REALLY want to do something more for her. I want to get or do something for her that will show my appreciation for everything that she has done. She is by far one of the most amazing people I know and she is the sole reason I believe in Reiki.

Im looking for some ideas on something I can get or do for her to show my appreciation. Any advice?

Also, im currently living over 800mi away from her so something in person wont be able to happen for quite awhile.

Any advice or ideas would be much appreciated. thankyou
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Gift for a Reiki healer Empty Re: Gift for a Reiki healer

Post by chi_solas Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:03 am

IronNomad wrote:Hey everyone, Im new hear and still pretty new to Reiki. My friend got me into all this and she has done a couple sessions with me along with many conversations about life and the loss of my dad. My dad was the only person I ever trusted and she has gone out of her way to give me advice and help to get me through his loss. She has also become the one and only person that I feel comfortable opening up to and can trust 100%.

I have paid her for her services but I REALLY want to do something more for her. I want to get or do something for her that will show my appreciation for everything that she has done. She is by far one of the most amazing people I know and she is the sole reason I believe in Reiki.

Im looking for some ideas on something I can get or do for her to show my appreciation. Any advice?

Also, im currently living over 800mi away from her so something in person wont be able to happen for quite awhile.

Any advice or ideas would be much appreciated. thankyou

Condolences on the loss of your Dad.
    May he RIP.

The gift of Reiki friendship is priceless. sunny 
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:25 pm

if she is practising as a local business, then give her a testimonial - those are invaluable.

reiki teachers are people too... wine, chocolates, flowers are all nice.
    a nice flowering pot plant or something.
    i suspect it will be unexpected and the thought will mean much more than actual gift itself.

EnergyHealer97
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by EnergyHealer97 Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:18 am

Gemstones/crystals. If you have the cash than moldavite, it's a great stone. Very powerful and protective.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:35 am