Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+4
chi_solas
Pandora
Thaak
vijaybali
8 posters

sex is postive for reiki negative

Thaak
    Thaak

sex is postive for reiki negative - Page 2 Empty Re: sex is postive for reiki negative

Post by Thaak Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:45 pm

chi_solas wrote:This is slightly off topic more subtopic.
    Why should girls subject themselves to
    taking pills to distort the natural rythmn
    of their bodies and possible side effects
    that cause ill health possible cancers.

I understand your point. However, as far as I'm aware, there is no pill for a man.
    Additionally, condoms do take some of the sensitivity away, and barring a pill for a man, a woman on birth control is the only way to alleviate that issue.

Also, and I'm not a woman, obviously, so I can't say for certain how the pill actually affects you, but some lady friends that I know have been prescribed the pill to actually help with health issues revolving around their natural menstrual cycle.

The reason some parents don't sign off on sex ED
    for their kids is because, they feel that giving
    the children info on using condoms/pills or under
    standing the body's reproductive function is like
    saying its OK to have "free" sex sex is postive for reiki negative - Page 2 850837 before marriage.
    sunny

But then they should educate their children on their own. This is a short sighted attitude that will only cause ignorance and issues later on.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

sex is postive for reiki negative - Page 2 Empty Re: sex is postive for reiki negative

Post by chi_solas Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:19 pm

Thaak wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:This is slightly off topic more subtopic.
    Why should girls subject themselves to
    taking pills to distort the natural rythmn
    of their bodies and possible side effects
    that cause ill health possible cancers.

I understand your point. However, as far as I'm aware, there is no pill for a man.
    Additionally, condoms do take some of the sensitivity away, and barring a pill for a man, a woman on birth control is the only way to alleviate that issue.

Also, and I'm not a woman, obviously, so I can't say for certain how the pill actually affects you, but some lady friends that I know have been prescribed the pill to actually help with health issues revolving around their natural menstrual cycle.

The reason some parents don't sign off on sex ED
    for their kids is because, they feel that giving
    the children info on using condoms/pills or under
    standing the body's reproductive function is like
    saying its OK to have "free" sex sex is postive for reiki negative - Page 2 850837 before marriage.
    sunny

But then they should educate their children on their own. This is a short sighted attitude that will only cause ignorance and issues later on.

I'm not in favor of promoting medicine.

Some folks believe that education is only
    for smart people. You learn as you go along
    in life even if that means you have to learn
    through your own "mistakes" as they did. The
    cycles repeat. If you follow family histories
    you will see a pattern. Some families have
    divorces through the generations others have
    suicides, and so on. Wayne Dyer has a new book
    "Excuses Begone" that address's these family
    'virus' that get passed down from one generation
    to another. sunny
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:01 pm

Young adults(teenagers)are inclined to feel that
    their parents are not in tune to young love and
    break the rules/curfew and so on.
    sunny

Very True!!
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:36 pm

My comments would be,

YES, Reiki does enhance the bond between loved ones including the sexual relationships.
    There are supposedly QT exercises that one can do, during or before and I've also come across breathing exercises for women.
    ( ladies, PM me if you are interested....) Very Happy

Giving and/or receiving Reiki between couples adds another layer of intimacy to the relationship. It is sweet. - so I have heard.
    But beware, don't attach yourself to expectations, acknowledgements and the kind, That can completely ruin it. tongue
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:54 am

Hai friends,

Realy nice to see the response. i read most of them and i tx to all of you. But i want to say here we are discussiing what the reiki healer have a effect before reiki or after reiki. But i read few them right nice way but very few of them share own experience.
    now i say my own way in our religion ( Hindu) Holding sex help for inlightment means you kundlee with wake up early as much you avoid sex because the power which is used in the sex is same power who help to rise the kundlee and in india 99% saint work on that that reason they avoid sex.

But i felt when i have sex after that i was very relax and when mybody more relax that time my constration and vizualation will be very good but sex mean few day in a week not every day. But if i try everyday than i felt tiredness than again i cannot heal other because that time i need healing to my self that reason i feel sex is good to open chakra if we do some time.

Not worry about children this topic i don't feel we required. i knew whatever you said this serious problem but i want to knew reiki effect........ Sorry not mind.

we can send the reiki to our children for their better and avoid their problem.

At last i say tx all of you for you vision realy nice

i got lot of idea

vj
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:13 am

vijaybali wrote:Hai friends,

Realy nice to see the response. i read most of them and i tx to all of you. But i want to say here we are discussiing what the reiki healer have a effect before reiki or after reiki. But i read few them right nice way but very few of them share own experience.
    now i say my own way in our religion ( Hindu) Holding sex help for inlightment means you kundlee with wake up early as much you avoid sex because the power which is used in the sex is same power who help to rise the kundlee and in india 99% saint work on that that reason they avoid sex.

But i felt when i have sex after that i was very relax and when mybody more relax that time my constration and vizualation will be very good but sex mean few day in a week not every day. But if i try everyday than i felt tiredness than again i cannot heal other because that time i need healing to my self that reason i feel sex is good to open chakra if we do some time.

Not worry about children this topic i don't feel we required. i knew whatever you said this serious problem but i want to knew reiki effect........ Sorry not mind.

i got lot of idea

vj

O, I think I misunderstood you.
    Did You want us to tell you about
    our personal sex experience before
    or after we practice Reiki accordinng
    to our religious beliefs confused
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

sex is postive for reiki negative - Page 2 Empty it is ok

Post by vijaybali Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:25 am

dear chi_solas,

not mind it happend it natural but whatever other said that is also usefull lot of friends so not mind.

I appriciate everybody..... to give there important time to my topic.

love and tx to all
    vj
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:11 am

Hey Vijay!

But i read few them right nice way but very few of them share own experience.

You want us to share our own experience. I am not a guy, so I will leave it up to the boys..

I think I know what you are talking about. That's all in the Tantra right?

What I know is they don't want you to stop having sex, just to hold off on the ejaculation part there by saving the energy so you can use it to advance spiritually. (Boys, a little back up here? )

I am sure it's something similar for women too.

Yes, you are right about the Kundalini energy.

You want us to tell you if sex everyday or often makes us tired and if that makes us tired, then we can't heal others?

I think just for practicing Reiki, what ever you are comfortable with and what makes you happy and relaxed should be fine.
    Like I said, there are only benefits.
    If something makes you tired, you can excercise, get fit and cut down carbs and sugar- things like that.
    But,

if it is Kundalini you are after, then you will be taking a different route.
    - like Tantric practices and etc,.
    Be careful about what you are doing if you are serious about Kundalini. You need to do a lot of research first to see if you really want this!

You are brave, Man! A lot of us, including me are afraid to talk about topics like this.
    YET, it is a very important topic. It's just a sex-energy education?! Smile

Yep, But first they have to accept it , right? Smile

i got lot of idea

vj
    [/quote]

You are welcome! Smile
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:18 pm

vijaybali wrote:Hai friends,

i got lot of idea

vj

There seems to be a lot of common ground between the Western "you will not have sex because it's shameful" and the Eastern "you will not have sex because it distracts from spirituality"...

What they're both saying is "You will not have sex".

WHY THE HELL NOT???!!!

Isn't sex the best fun you can have outside meditation?!! cyclops

(edit - just come back from work run)

We are humans and we have urges, needs, desires. Personally I thank Usui sensei for not putting "just for today, don't have sex" in the Reiki Principles! It means that the attention is put on attitudes and qualities we can work on - worry, anger, gratitude, perseverance, respect, honesty... rather than on basic physiological drives such as food, sex, shelter... and I think this is what sets Reiki apart from many other philosophies, religions, practices because it gives things to do that are productive.
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

sex is postive for reiki negative - Page 2 Empty thehungrycaterpillar

Post by vijaybali Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Hai thehungrycaterpillar,
    realy nice to see ur response, i want to knowledge which clear my dought and may be personal or nearone experience but not bookish that i write personal.

think I know what you are talking about. That's all in the Tantra right?

What I know is they don't want you to stop having sex, just to hold off on the ejaculation part there by saving the energy so you can use it to advance spiritually. (Boys, a little back up here? )

I am sure it's something similar for women too.

Yes, you are right about the Kundalini energy.

pls. not mind whatever we are practising that is also process of kundlee awaken in different way it is my experience. but i feel it is shortcut and safer.

You are brave, Man! A lot of us, including me are afraid to talk about topics like this. ..YET, it is a very important topic. It's just a sex-energy education?!

tx for apprisation

Yep, But first they have to accept it , right?

we can try may be they accept or not let leave on the superpower but not make decision before heal they accept it or not. it is showing negativeness. Be postive.

pls forgive me if you feel anything bad

by i say tx to ur response and knowledge.

vj
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:27 pm

dear Pandora,

tx for your nice response.i like ur way.

keep it up

vj
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:04 am

Personally I thank Usui sensei for not putting "just for today, don't have sex" in the Reiki Principles!

lol!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:21 am

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:
    Personally I thank Usui sensei for not putting "just for today, don't have sex" in the Reiki Principles!

lol!

sex is postive for reiki negative - Page 2 402695

flower Where would we be without it. sex is postive for reiki negative - Page 2 158903
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:37 am

chi_solas wrote:
    thehungrycaterpillar wrote:

lol!

sex is postive for reiki negative - Page 2 402695

flower Where would we be without it. sex is postive for reiki negative - Page 2 158903

We wouldn't.

I do find it quite interesting that with many animal species, mating can be painful. Yet they are not sentient as we are, and as such have an innate drive to mate regardless of how it feels.

Humans and a few other species, it is not just mating. It is sex. It is pleasurable. Without the pleasure, how many sentient beings do you think would actually voluntarily choose to have sex?
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:19 am

Besides have sex, what can one do to feel the closest ?
    I read somewhere that if the heart and root chakras 'unite'...mm? ... something like that....
    definitely something to do with chakras... Laughing
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:17 am

hai friend,

Now i feel due my topic all guy and friends root chakra and heart chakara activated with strong energy so i feel those who look this topic no need to charged this chakara it will automatically charged when you read and give your opinion in this artical May be i need changed the heading i should write How to charged root and heart chakara with article

new way to charged sex is postive for reiki negative - Page 2 63216
    sex is postive for reiki negative - Page 2 564490
    sex is postive for reiki negative - Page 2 134201
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:06 pm

vijaybali wrote:Dear friend,

sex is postive for reiki or negative.
    can we left sex to become good healer.?

my experienced i feel it is normal in both condition. or any technic where i can judge the effect of of both.

but what is your personal experience, not bookish.

waiting for you response
    tx
    vj

hi Vijay Smile

hope you are going good in your lovely city Delhi !

it was an apt question, and i dont know why it has not been so far discussed at large in the late reiki-4-all froum (from which most of us hail)

i would venture giving my input here Smile

humans, (generally) Smile, have a body and a soul.... and what makes them called humans (not apes, not angels) is a refined, artistic balance between the two aspects....

our soul wants to elevate itself to the highest, and want to cut down physical ties, as much as they could be.. our body needs satisfaction of instinctive requirements, as much as it can... and our poor being, is the judge, the allocator, the decision-maker of what to give to which part, and how much Smile

so we've been put into real hard position of deciding something that is too dificult to decide Smile

eastern thought is equivocal on sex... control it, or that it would control your development by hampering it.... ancient scripts have always portrayed sex as something directly opposite to spiritual development... and for a big period of my life, i was so blatuntly involved in this 'myth' too Smile

western thought, thanksgod, does not so miserably link development with controlling sex.... but this tendency,has the other effects of too much allowing sex in lives, that otherwise make us cost high on some thing....

i feel, balance is the real beauty, and so is with the sex too Smile vijay, i feel your question that whether sex is beneficial or harmful for reiki, stems from that same age-old eastern thought, that, for example, kundalini does not rise while sex is on the rise Smile and i can appreciate your question, since a lot of our breed in the east has literally runined their delight and ease of mind by unnecessarily thinking about negative effects of sex... it is not sex that is making them lose, but the burden of sex!

spirtitual development, and more particularly spiritual practices like contact with spirits, conquer of astral body, various sidhis, etc. have all prescribed to avoid sex during these practices... and this might be having a logical appeal too... sex consumes our suppressed energies, substitutes them with lighter energies, and makes us feel relaxed... its not that sex only takes energies, rather it is also right that sex gives us energies too... but of a different frequency, a different vibration...

so if we decide to seclude ourselves for some hard spiritual practices, sex-prohibition can be a necessary condition, but for the rest who just want to have spiritual enlightment in a gradual, natural way, sex is not such a no-go area!

by the way, thanks Wayne for elaborating upon muslim teachings regarding sex.... first thing is that what islam prescribes about sex is not to be searched in the lives of today muslims, rather in the original teachings of Quran and life of Prophet...

islam allows polygamy, not that islam idealizes or induces polygamy... marriage is always a religo-cultural instrument, and has to be seen in context with local norms of a society... the birth of Islam, the Arab, was a place where men would be having tens of wives, keeps, mistresses, (whatever names could be added) and they would take pride on the number of women they would be having... the greater the number, the more masculine was considered the tribal elder, or the man conerned....

and what islam prescribed to them ?? it restricted them to keep only four wives! so it hit so very hard on the Arab culture by controlling and regulating the sex activity.... if we read the tough requirements islam prescribes to be fulfilled during polygamy, we are stunned, since such requirements are almost equivalent to prohibiting polygamy... its not a fun activity... polygamy is a big responsibility, and a god-fearing muslim finds himself too incapacitated to fulfill the big list, that eventually he feels its better to suffice with one Smile Smile

hope i was helpful in the question Vijay Smile

take care

salman
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:45 am

Dear Salman,

Nice to see you great, please not mind friends,

I start to bored becuase very few people give response when any body right topic may be they knew it or not but they can say something after all reiki has not fix thing we can share experience plus own thought or idea that is also important but i don't knew why friend hasitate,

but after see you on site i got energy and feel now somebody is there who capable to give response my be own experience or thought or idea.

I say tx to you you give such important time of your to give anwser to other realy this is also very very spiritual thing means work for other
    god bless you

Now i come to topic i read you veiw excillent i accept it i add little bit more on my article we don't care what is we doing in routine life because i read when we start good thing that time all devine forces help us and that person automatically start doing which is good for their spritiual progress and if devine want that peroon go far way person autmaticaly fellow the path which take their and person autmatically dislike those thing which devinc don't want so just do practise lets see where we go
    take care
    thanks and
    slam
    vj
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:00 am

vijaybali wrote:

I start to bored becuase very few people give response when any body right topic may be they knew it or not but they can say something after all reiki has not fix thing we can share experience plus own thought or idea that is also important but i don't knew why friend hasitate,

Sorry about that Vj, Sad . You ask really challenging questions often, and sometimes i'm uncertain how best to respond, this is why i for one don't always get involved. You're questions, challenging or not, are always welcome anyhow. Smile .

Take care
    Wayne
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

sex is postive for reiki negative - Page 2 Empty tx

Post by vijaybali Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:51 pm

dear Milarepa

Sorry about that Vj, Sad . You ask really challenging questions often, and sometimes i'm uncertain how best to respond, this is why i for one don't always get involved. You're questions, challenging or not, are always welcome anyhow. Smile .

i feel gulity after your sorry, no need of sorry i just want everybody involved in this and not worry about anything we all of them is learner means same. our motive to explore as much as we can because our life is short and spiritual field is very big so learn more in short life we all reiki person share this experience and thought openely than we can achieved something and developed new way which help human kind as much as today medical science , we required more brain or thought than we can get idea. so friend never mind we are same.

so i say sorry all of them if my this step hurt any body but my motive to achieved something not wasting time for same thing which our senior achieved we should do something before death. but we are one ..........

take care
    vj

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:57 pm