Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+13
daisy
Milarepa
fshortt
vijaybali
Arabella
TWolfsong
chi_solas
renukakkar
Shannon
KelleyB
Curly
Dragonfly
Rlei_ki
17 posters

Before doing level 1...

Poll

had you experienced a Reiki Treatment before you took your reiki level 1 initiation and training?

[ 27 ]
    Before doing level 1... - Page 2 Bar_left56%Before doing level 1... - Page 2 Bar_right [56%] 
    [ 19 ]
    Before doing level 1... - Page 2 Bar_left40%Before doing level 1... - Page 2 Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Before doing level 1... - Page 2 Bar_left4%Before doing level 1... - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Before doing level 1... - Page 2 Bar_left0%Before doing level 1... - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Before doing level 1... - Page 2 Bar_left0%Before doing level 1... - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 48
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Before doing level 1... - Page 2 Empty Re: Before doing level 1...

Post by chi_solas Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:43 pm

Lisel wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:
    Lisel wrote:I knew I could heal, but I wasn't channeling energy, I was using my own. The people I healed had a great result, but it effected me in a bad way. So I stopped and looked for a school or course.
    Then I found Reiki and I did'nt really belived that I could learn it in just one weekend scratch
    After my first initiation the master looked at me and said: "Your home now are'nt you?"
    And I was and I knew I would teach Reiki myself one day I love you

So I did'nt try Reiki before, but I knew what healing was Smile

Lisel,
    Do you mean you healed yourself
    or you healed other people. sunny

Hi Smile

I healed others - playing around with the energy. Problably not that smart, but I was very young and I wanted to help..

You gotta start some where.I
    could not tolerate the sight
    of blood. I knew Nursing was
    not a career choice for me.
    It's ironic since I became a
    Reiki practitioner, I spend
    time helping people in the
    hospital. The one place I
    always feared. affraid
    Lisel
    Lisel

Post by Lisel Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:32 pm

chi_solas wrote:
    Lisel wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:
    Lisel wrote:I knew I could heal, but I wasn't channeling energy, I was using my own. The people I healed had a great result, but it effected me in a bad way. So I stopped and looked for a school or course.
    Then I found Reiki and I did'nt really belived that I could learn it in just one weekend scratch
    After my first initiation the master looked at me and said: "Your home now are'nt you?"

Lisel,

Hi Smile

I healed others - playing around with the energy. Problably not that smart, but I was very young and I wanted to help..

You gotta start some where.I
    could not tolerate the sight
    of blood. I knew Nursing was
    not a career choice for me.
    It's ironic since I became a
    Reiki practitioner, I spend
    time helping people in the
    hospital. The one place I
    always feared. affraid

Haha - That's funny Laughing

And yes we all have to start somewhere and it's all a part of our personal journey, to become the best that we can be I love you
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:37 am

Lisel wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:

Lisel,

Hi Smile

Hi

I was wondering...What were the problems that you healed?

Jim
    Lisel
    Lisel

Post by Lisel Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Reikijim wrote:
    Lisel wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:

Lisel,

Hi Smile

Hi

Jim

It was headache, backpain and other things.
    I got the headache, or I felt very tired. Sometimes I was ok after, but usually not..

Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:40 am

Lisel wrote:
    Reikijim wrote:
    Lisel wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:

Lisel,

Hi Smile

Hi

Jim

It was headache, backpain and other things.
    I got the headache, or I felt very tired. Sometimes I was ok after, but usually not..

Hi,

Yes, this seems to be common with folk drawn to Reiki...I get some of it as I`m a bit empathic by nature, but I do not ever remember becoming physically sick from another...The only time I have ever become sick from a treatment, was when treating a person while their spouse was in the same room. My intention was to work on the one person, yet apparently,(reiki decided for me) to affect one, meant treating both. It was an amazing experience for all three of us. Unfortinately, the next day i had to struggle for a few hours to feel normal again

Jim
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Tue May 17, 2011 4:21 am

I'd been involved in spiritual healing for a few years prior to hearing about Reiki. When i came across the name of a lady holding reiki training in my area I was curious..after an interesting phone call which involved many sweet synchronicities, I decided I'd like to receive some Reiki from her before signing up for any training with her. I wanted to see if she could 'walk her talk' Question turned out she could!! my first Reiki session with her was lovely, I floated in and out of my body whilst receiving, twas good enough for me. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:01 pm