Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

HSZSN, any relation with telepathy and psychometry ?

Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

HSZSN, any relation with telepathy and psychometry ? Empty HSZSN, any relation with telepathy and psychometry ?

Post by Lambs-Wool Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:55 pm

hi Friends Smile

i like the question-answers section of the forum since it liberates me from the rules that what should i ask and what not Smile

the topic stems from a personal feeling/experience... when i connect with somebody for remote sessions, sometimes this connection leaps one step forward... i start feeling the body ailments/body temperature/pain of that person, and even soemtimes i feel the mind waves, the thoughts too... often subtle and highly indistinguishable from my general feelings about that person... but sometimes i can well identify that i m being connected to the mind and thoughts of that buddy....

similarly, it so happened that i experimented giving reiki to the glass of water placed in the other room, and asked somebody to fetch me two glasses of water, one which i concentrated and other off the shelf for this purpose... and satistically speaking, there was not a single time in an array of experiments which failed me in identifying which one was reikied! (so i hold a well-figured personal belief that 'things' and 'food' can receive and 'store' reiki too Smile )

having that said, there is another episode to the experiment! i was once trying psychometry (increasing sensitivity to the waves non-living objects generate, and to read those waves)... and just by a naughty thought i consciously used HSZSN for reading those waves... omg, you can imagine, it was such a brilliant result....

just for knowledge sake, i float this question that how does HSZSN help us in non-reiki things like i said above.

take care

salman

PS.

please come forward if you can share any experience on these issues... i would be gladly waiting to find you onboard Smile

Last edited by Lambs-Wool on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

HSZSN, any relation with telepathy and psychometry ? Empty Re: HSZSN, any relation with telepathy and psychometry ?

Post by Milarepa Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Lambs-Wool wrote:

i like the question-answers section of the forum since it liberates me from the rules that what should i ask and what not Smile

Salman, brother, you're free to ask whatever you want on this forum, Smile.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    if i have voilated forum terms of usage in giving my email, i m sorry in advance Wayne Smile but this popped up as a thought, not as a plan !

There's no violation, you're the last person that would ever do that!

take care
    Wayne
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

HSZSN, any relation with telepathy and psychometry ? Empty Re: HSZSN, any relation with telepathy and psychometry ?

Post by Lambs-Wool Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Milarepa wrote:
    Lambs-Wool wrote:

Salman, brother, you're free to ask whatever you want on this forum, Smile.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    if i have voilated forum terms of usage in giving my email, i m sorry in advance Wayne Smile but this popped up as a thought, not as a plan !

There's no violation, you're the last person that would ever do that!

take care
    Wayne

Thanks Wayne Smile

good you informed about it Smile noted for future!

take care bro

salman
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:05 am

Salman, I've been wondering this too.

When I give distant Reiki I enter into a "remote viewing" state. The first time I did it, I gave Reiki to a friend who lives about 100 miles away. I was able to accurately describe the view from the window of the room she was in!

I regularly see things maybe related to the recipient. The last time I gave distant Reiki to an old schoolfriend a few weeks ago, I could see the mass in her digestive tract that she's going to have removed after Christmas.

I do think it's this one particular symbol that is responsible for the increase in psychic powers that many people report when following the Reiki path.
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:29 am

Dear Lambs-Wool,

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    the topic stems from a personal feeling/experience... when i connect with somebody for remote sessions, sometimes this connection leaps one step forward... i start feeling the body ailments/body temperature/pain of that person, and even soemtimes i feel the mind waves, the thoughts too... often subtle and highly indistinguishable from my general feelings about that person... but sometimes i can well identify that i m being connected to the mind and thoughts of that buddy....

HSZSN is tool to connect other not more than this If it is capable than everybody capable to read other feeling. So I feel it is tool.

On the otherhand telephate is totally subconscious mind game where no tool required and Most of telephaty person capable to understand other feeling.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    having that said, there is another episode to the experiment! i was once trying psychometry (increasing sensitivity to the waves non-living objects generate, and to read those waves)... and just by a naughty thought i consciously used HSZSN for reading those waves... omg, you can imagine, it was such a brilliant result....

great idea.....

after all great keep it up but it is sure such way very soon you will developed telephathy technic.

take care

vj
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:38 pm

Pandora wrote:Salman, I've been wondering this too.

When I give distant Reiki I enter into a "remote viewing" state. The first time I did it, I gave Reiki to a friend who lives about 100 miles away. I was able to accurately describe the view from the window of the room she was in!

I regularly see things maybe related to the recipient. The last time I gave distant Reiki to an old schoolfriend a few weeks ago, I could see the mass in her digestive tract that she's going to have removed after Christmas.

I do think it's this one particular symbol that is responsible for the increase in psychic powers that many people report when following the Reiki path.

hi Chris Smile

thanks for the share..

remote viewing, telepathy, OOBE, exist in the expression of "being"... when we are perfectly synchronized with some thing, we pass into the state of "being"... for example, in reiki, the power of being in "being" is excellant Smile much healing takes place while we are in that feeling...

HSZSN, it can be anaylyzed, is a key to slip into something called "being" (eg. being reiki)... telepathy is also an expression of "being" (i.e., being with the universal mind and through that feeling being with the mind of that person)... remote viewing, clairoyance, reading, clairaudience, etc. are likeways different expressions of 'being' Smile

the physical barriers like distance, physical body, time(past, present, future) barr us from slippping into the expression of 'being' and i have personally felt that HSZSN makes our leap easier...

i m trying these days to sense the waves of non-living things... and i m greatly enjoying the intial hallucinations i m moving through... a lovely experience of experiencing these things, as always ! Smile

take care

salman

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:40 pm