Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+8
cohav
Pandora
Lois
papakeri
thehungrycaterpillar
Caro
chi_solas
Dragonfly
12 posters

What do you all do besides Reiki?

Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

What do you all do besides Reiki? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you all do besides Reiki?

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:40 am

nice gaining a little insight into peoples lives....

I'm a 41 year old very happily married ( most of the time) mother of three, 15, 13 and 10.

I live in the English Lake District which is stunning...but we get an awful lot of rain. I was born in scotland but moved to lancashire when I was 3, which is where I grew up until I moved to Cumbria about 20 years ago....where I am continuing to grow up hehe

I love all things that involves enjoying life!!, singing, dancing, drinking, making love, good conversation, seeing my kids happy and healthy......you know all the stuff that makes us human. I became involved with healing about 15 years ago now, after reading dozens of books on healing I went to see a wonderful healer and had a very profound experience, which left me wanting to give to others what he had given to me I've trained in Spiritual Healer development... in higher dimensional healing, Reiki , Indian Head Massage, Reflexology and recently did a teachers training course to teach Holistic Therapies, but to be frank....I'm not interested in that route now.......
    I work part-time in an art gallery which I absolutely LOVE!!!!.....it's such a beautiful environment to work in....I use the word 'work' loosely because basically I get paid to sit on my arse all day long and read......a great passion in my life.

I prefer non-fiction books of an enlightening and spiritual nature......I like to read about healing modalities and spiritual practices from around the globe.

one of my favourite bands is The Doors who took their name from one of my favourite quotes by William Blake.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:52 pm