Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Is solar energy the same as ULFE?

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Is solar energy the same as ULFE? Empty Is solar energy the same as ULFE?

Post by chi_solas Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Switzerland (Reuters) - A giant glider-like aircraft has completed the first night flight propelled only by solar energy, organizers said on Thursday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6671WK20100708

My first response was that solar energy
    is just a different way of expressing ULFE sunny

LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Is solar energy the same as ULFE? Empty Re: Is solar energy the same as ULFE?

Post by LuvSoulJah Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:11 pm

of course, the sun gives us life! no sun, no life! Smile sunny but it's not profitable like oil is.... would give us too much independence if we could take our fuel from the sun...
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:26 pm

LuvSoulJah wrote:of course, the sun gives us life! no sun, no life! Smile sunny but it's not profitable like oil is.... would give us too much independence if we could take our fuel from the sun...

It's interesting how societies
    allow themselves to be dependant
    on high tech/science over common
    sense. Sleep

ULFE is free, why collect water in
    a barrel when we can buy it packaged
    in bottles. Why live in buildings that
    are not energy efficent. Assertivness
    & survival skills keep us independent. study
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:14 pm

Hia friends,

I don't wht sun have but i am sure one of frineds has that energy that is Chi_Solar that reason that topic placed by her...

keep smilling
    vj

Mad
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:20 pm

LuvSoulJah wrote:of course, the sun gives us life! no sun, no life! Smile sunny
    but it's not profitable like oil is.... would give us too much independence if we could take our fuel from the sun...

Not worry friends scientist is working on and i feel we can see all in this life....

I am using sun energy in healing and it is wonderfull....
    if i am getting result it mean there is ULFA that another example

Thanks and love
    vj

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:30 pm

vijaybali wrote:Hia friends,

I don't wht sun have but i am sure one of frineds has that energy that is Chi_Solar that reason that topic placed by her...

keep smilling
    vj

Mad

sunny chi-solar Is solar energy the same as ULFE? 837313

Is solar energy the same as ULFE? 564490
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Mon May 23, 2011 10:14 pm

we live in a material world where the people in power are profit and material orientated. I simply cannot understand why solar power is not used more across the globe ( ok I can appreciate why every house in Britain doesn't have solar panels, cos we rarely see the sun!!) but I've had these discussion with other people from other parts of the world and one lady from Florida told me that people don't even hang their washing on washing lines in the garden to dry cos it looks too 'ugly and untidy' they use an elctric dryer!!!! In Florida ffs sake!!!??? she also said that solar panels were in use at the white house at one time, but when george bush moved in, he removed them.....Well he wouldn't want to be upsetting his multi billionaire oil tycoon buddies, now would he!

we are all slaves to the domestic utilities services! they have become the new gods!, we no longer are controlled by religion.... we are slaves to the system of 'modern living'. Profit Profit Profit is the mantra of these gods, keep people needy and dependant on our services....if better use was made of our natural resources, we would all live in a more free-er society, in every sense of the word. And nobody in power wants people to be FREE, because then their self styled authority would become redundant!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon May 23, 2011 10:47 pm

[quote="chi_solas"]
    chi_solas wrote:
    vijaybali wrote:Hia friends,

keep smilling
    vj

Mad

sunny chi-solar Is solar energy the same as ULFE? 837313

Is solar energy the same as ULFE? 564490

chi_solas means.... energy light. I'll settle for chi_solar sunny
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon May 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Pachamama wrote:we live in a material world where the people in power are profit and material orientated. I simply cannot understand why solar power is not used more across the globe ( ok I can appreciate why every house in Britain doesn't have solar panels, cos we rarely see the sun!!) but I've had these discussion with other people from other parts of the world and one lady from Florida told me that people don't even hang their washing on washing lines in the garden to dry cos it looks too 'ugly and untidy' they use an elctric dryer!!!! In Florida ffs sake!!!??? she also said that solar panels were in use at the white house at one time, but when george bush moved in, he removed them.....Well he wouldn't want to be upsetting his multi billionaire oil tycoon buddies, now would he!

we are all slaves to the domestic utilities services! they have become the new gods!, we no longer are controlled by religion.... we are slaves to the system of 'modern living'. Profit Profit Profit is the mantra of these gods, keep people needy and dependant on our services....if better use was made of our natural resources, we would all live in a more free-er society, in every sense of the word. And nobody in power wants people to be FREE, because then their self styled authority would become redundant!

In Massachusetts all new buildings
    are being built as self sufficant.
    I'll explain later when I have more
    time sunny
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Mon May 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Thats wonderful, theres is hope yet! ahah...
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Tue May 24, 2011 1:43 am

This might interest you Pachamama:
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue May 24, 2011 5:43 am

LuvSoulJah wrote:This might interest you Pachamama:

I saw this when it aired on TV.
    Does German TV carry these shows Question bounce lol!
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Tue May 24, 2011 5:47 am

I saw this when it aired on TV.
    Does German TV carry these shows Question bounce lol! [/quote]

Hi Bridget, I honestly couldn't tell you... I haven't watched tv in 2 years now, but I'm sure they do in between all the bs from time to time Smile
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue May 24, 2011 6:20 am

chi_solas wrote:
    Pachamama wrote:we live in a material world where the people in power are profit and material orientated. I simply cannot understand why solar power is not used more across the globe ( ok I can appreciate why every house in Britain doesn't have solar panels, cos we rarely see the sun!!) but I've had these discussion with other people from other parts of the world and one lady from Florida told me that people don't even hang their washing on washing lines in the garden to dry cos it looks too 'ugly and untidy' they use an elctric dryer!!!! In Florida ffs sake!!!??? she also said that solar panels were in use at the white house at one time, but when george bush moved in, he removed them.....Well he wouldn't want to be upsetting his multi billionaire oil tycoon buddies, now would he!

In Massachusetts all new buildings
    are being built as self sufficant.
    I'll explain later when I have more
    time sunny

In my city buildings are required to go "Green"
    The city hall annex an old historic building
    was renovated as an environmentally friendly
    energy efficienty intergrated indirect lighting
    systems a good source heat pump system to supply
    all heat/cooling needs demand control ventilation
    strategies and photo voltaic solar panels on the
    roof to supply a portion ofgies and photovoltaic
    solar panels on the roof to supply a portion of
    the buildings energy needs. The new "Green Building"
    elements are expected to reduce energy consumption by
    almost 50% compared to a conventionally constructed
    building. study
    Our new library is a Green building and the new theatre
    was built with its own well to recycled water. The first
    energy house I believe was built in Ireland in the 70's by
    an american architech named donahue? scratch sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:47 pm