Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+4
cohav
Violet Rose Reiki
renukakkar
Rlei_ki
8 posters

'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice

Poll

Of those of us who practice Distance Treatment, for humans, other animals, plants, etc), what method(s) do we use ?

[ 14 ]
    'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_left18%'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 9 ]
    'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_left11%'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 7 ]
    'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_left9%'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 10 ]
    'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_left13%'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 17 ]
    'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_left21%'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 6 ]
    'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_left8%'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 8 ]
    'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_left10%'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 3 ]
    'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_left4%'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 2 ]
    'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_left3%'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 4 ]
    'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_left5%'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Bar_right [5%] 

Total Votes: 80
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Empty 'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice

Post by Rlei_ki Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:26 pm

This is a MULTIPLE CHOICE Poll
    [Also, if you mess up you can cancel your vote and start again Smile ]

While 'formally', distance treatment is not taught till level 2, I realize that there are also several people at level one who make use of some form of distance practice.

Whatever your level, if you do some form of distance work with Reiki, this poll is for you Smile

[Please let's keep our individual feelings as to the potential 'rights or wrongs' etc of the various distance practices out of this thread. And also, our individual feelings as to the potential 'rights or wrongs' of the use of distance work at Level 1 ]
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Empty Re: 'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice

Post by renukakkar Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:45 pm

you can use all those methods indicated.

however, i prefer to use my hands in a prayer formwith a miniature person inside it after using the distant healing symbol. i find this way convenient and quick. as you cover the miniature person in 15 minutes whereas if you imagine a 6 foot person in front of you, it will take you an hour to do distant healing.and you do not have that much time on hand. crystals are powerful they can be used within the palm aso to amplify the reiki going to the patient.

crystal grid i use for wishes only and not for healing.

forgot to add that i do the surrogate teddy bear system or the knees method of distant healing when i have to do psychic surgery. sometimes i also do beaming.
    renu
    Violet Rose Reiki
    Violet Rose Reiki

'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Empty All of the above!

Post by Violet Rose Reiki Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:33 am

I have used all of the above methods.

Very Happy

Rose
    cohav
    cohav

'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice Empty Re: 'Distance Treatment' Poll - multiple choice

Post by cohav Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:25 pm

I write down the clients name and his/her mothers name and location in red on a page
    the red color is becouse red is a conductor color better then other colors
    and then I just Reiki the page:]

Light and Love.
    Cohav I love you
    Violet Rose Reiki
    Violet Rose Reiki

Post by Violet Rose Reiki Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:06 pm

Oh, one more interesting point here. I had a Level I student send distant reiki by intent alone and according to her it worked. Her uncle was not feeling well and she was so excited having taken Level I she just kind of went with the flow of the intention to see her uncle healed.

Just goes to show intent is possibly 95% of the equation. Idea

Love, light & healing,
    Rose
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:15 pm

Violet Rose Reiki wrote:Oh, one more interesting point here. I had a Level I student send distant reiki by intent alone and according to her it worked. Her uncle was not feeling well and she was so excited having taken Level I she just kind of went with the flow of the intention to see her uncle healed.

Just goes to show intent is possibly 95% of the equation. Idea

Love, light & healing,
    Rose

Hiya Rose,
    What symbols did you use in your students level 1 initiation?

take care
    Wayne
    Violet Rose Reiki
    Violet Rose Reiki

Post by Violet Rose Reiki Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:50 pm

Hi Wayne,

I used FS, TDKM, UDKM, SH, HSZS; CR in the hands.

I love you
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:12 pm

hiya Rose,
    It's only a little 'theory' i have, but when we use HSZSN in level 1, i feel we are inadvertentely enabling a student to absent heal because of that.

A person can absent heal without any initiaiton into anything. We do that in Quantum touch, yet for it to be Reiki, that's a specific process, with something specific experienced. Smile.

Abolutely no judgement on the way you initiate, in fact, going by your symbols, i learned to initiate with all those in level 1 also, so have done the same for a number of years.

take care
    Wayne
    Violet Rose Reiki
    Violet Rose Reiki

Post by Violet Rose Reiki Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:55 am

Hi Wayne,

I must admit I do try to stay true to the teachings of my reiki master but as of late I've been reviewing and tweaking the attunement process. Seems we all do that at one point or another.

Years ago when I was first ordained as a minister I did healing on someone and it worked beautifully. As a newbie I had no idea if I was doing it right or what but the intent was there.

Goes to show ya, with energy and intent anything is possible! Smile

Love, light & healing,
    Rose
    Arabella
    Arabella

Post by Arabella Mon May 18, 2009 6:02 am

I've used most of them. I find that one method seems to appeal more than others at any given time or to just feel "right."

Renu, when you're holding the person in prayer position, do you go through various positions on them or focus on them as a whole?

I sometimes hold them between my palms -- like they were in a Reiki "tanning bed" -- but I think prayer position would be less awkward.
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:05 pm

hi dear all Smile

in distant treatments, i just imagine that me, the universe and the particular receipient are all 'one' in reiki...

and since we are all one, reiki needs not going anywhere... just that we have to 'realize' that the particular receipient is entwined into reiki like we practitioners are... and this works all that is supposed to be required

take care

salman
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:01 am

There was quite a bit of heated debate about this back on Reiki-4-All and an experiment was going to be conducted, but then it never ended up happening.

But I was taught in my Reiki II class to us email as the medium by which to send a healing. When the client opens the email, they receive the healing.

Andy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:13 am