Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
LightBody
renukakkar
6 posters

reiki master for the blind

renukakkar
    renukakkar

reiki master for the blind Empty reiki master for the blind

Post by renukakkar Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:12 am

namaskar,

i have been very busy hence could not post any articles or posts for the past couple of months.

on saturday, i attuned a blind person as reiki master. it was a challenge.
    now he is already doing healing work and now will take up teach reiki to his fellow students.

he will utilize the reiki manuals to get some pages , main ones, into braille so that it is easier for them rather than memorizing everything.

i am so happy i wanted to share this information with this site.

renu
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

reiki master for the blind Empty Re: reiki master for the blind

Post by LightBody Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:18 am

I did the same with a blind person a few years ago. It was a very interesting experience. Her main complaint is that no Reiki information was available in Braille for the blind, or even in audio format.
    Frank
    Frank

Post by Frank Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:12 am

I can imagine the complaint..

Thanks for sharing! Very Happy
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:38 am

Thanks bashburn renu for that info.
    You are truly making Reiki diverse and
    making us aware how many of the world's
    population could be overlooked as we
    promote the Reiki system. affraid reiki master for the blind 850837
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:12 am

thank you all,
    yes they have problems. like hurting themselves constantly for which reiki helps. some of them who lost their eyesight later on due to medicinal reactions etc face constant headaches, glaring lights etc. medication for them is a major issue.

this student of mine feels reiki will help him to help those who are like him. he could see when he was in school but acid fell in his eyes when he was in his father's factory. he knows colours etc.
    rzukic
    rzukic
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by rzukic Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:50 am

Renu, Buck:

Very Admirable Thank You Both For Sharing!

Regards,

Resko
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:56 am

thanks Renu jee Smile when u had mentioned it over chat the other day, i probably have had overlooked in rush of work.

Initiating a blind buddy to master level... It is something that simultaneously moves my passion as well as curosity.... Did u teach him symbols on Brail? It is academically and technically so much interesting... If someone cant see symbols, can he initiate people by using jumon instead?

Blind buddies are energetically very very sensitive... I have one such buddy who is spiritually very elevated...he is non-reiki person....

I share an interesting thing... When i visited him after my master level initiation, he exclaimed as soon as he saw me "there's something changed about you".... Omg, this made my eyes this wide open....how could he sense that there had something 'changed' when he was totally unaware of my masters initiation sunny

I would love if we could share about him on our next chat...maybe tomorrow?

Great care Renu

Salman
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:58 am

you don't need braille if you use
    your index finger to drawn a symbol
    on the palm of ones hand or on their
    back.

afro
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:59 pm

my student could see before so it was not so much a problem. his hand had to be held in the reiki symbol drawing position and the drawing was down on a piece of paper or in air.

the lessons were slow as he had to memorise everything. nothing on reiki is available in braille. he intends to bring out manuals in braille so that teaching is simplified for the rest of his friends and others. i have promised to help him as some of his friends are partially blind. they can understand actions and translate to braille type drawings.
    anyway, that would be an interesting experience.

yes salman, their sixth sense is highly active. they can see/sense energies. this one sees reiki energy. he asked me that when i send reiki it goes as dots whereas when he sends it goes like waves. even i was surprised at this. he says it is a question of practise and dedication. his will also go like that later on. Smile

yes he sees me, as a lady in orange sari with two enormous bangles in my wrists. surprisingly he made a mantra using my name.and said that it brought his energy. when i asked him not to do that, he said i cant stop him as i am his guru.he sees me as his guide and when he chants the mantra he gets lots of energy more than normal and sees me in that form of orange sari lady.
    i dont know what to say to him. i honestly dont think i am that saintly and worth someone making mantras of my name.

anyway, for reiki i think i have to let it pass.Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:10 am