Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Reiki Master Attunement

Jahgillaz
    Jahgillaz
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Reiki Master Attunement Empty Reiki Master Attunement

Post by Jahgillaz Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:51 am

Hi !
    I just want to share my feelings and reactions after receiving my Master Attunement from my dear friend and brother Ben.

I live in Norway so I took the flight to Berlin were Ben is Situated.
    Met up with Ben and he let me stay with him and his girl over a weekend.

So , he did Reiki 1 and 2 on distance with me about a year ago. He decided to do both attunements again with me, in person.

I didn´t felt as mush as when i first received them but i felt relaxation and that something was happening with me.

He did Reiki 1 2 & Master the same day. I didn't felt so much during the master attunement. But i saw some colours like purple and blue , i also felt a pressure in my head.. I felt more afterwards, i felt an increasing energy in my hands. It felt more like whole my hands were channeling Reiki. It felt more powerful and i felt so good in my body.. I was feeling it in my whole body when i was doin Reiki on myself.

The next day Ben showed me how to perform the level one attunement on his girl. With Ben's guidance, i did Reiki 1- Master Attunement on Ben for practice and after i was done did he do the Master Attunement on me again. This time i was feelin it more. I felt it more in my body. I remember after he was done.. I was sitting there in total relaxation and just smiled.. Amazing!

When i am about to sleep i usually put my hands on my chest, but now it was a big difference. I saw colours purple and blue in different geometry. That was really cool! Now when i go to sleep a couple of weeks later i feel a white light from my toes to my top filling me up with Reiki and it´s stronger light than looking into the sun. Like it´s blinding me with my eyes closed.

I have noticed that my intuition is getting stronger. Feelin more close to who I really am. Or more in tune with myself. Meditation is getting deeper. During my 21 cleansing period i did feel a bit more tired than i used to do blend with happiness and some sadness , felt very emotional some days and very irritated.. But now am i back to balance and feel better than ever. Can´t be enough thankful for meeting Ben and being introduced to Reiki. He is a real brother and a great Reiki Teacher.

Peace Adam!
    Frank
    Frank

Reiki Master Attunement Empty Re: Reiki Master Attunement

Post by Frank Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:12 am

Thank you for sharing your experience ^.^
    It was nice to read Very Happy
    I like reading stories like this.

Please remember that it is not the attunement itself which lets your intuition get stronger, it is your experience and your practise which enables that. Acquiring new or improved abilities happens because we apply the energy, we use it. The attunement is the start of a journey ^.^

I wish you all the best on your path towards spiritual development and teaching Reiki.

*Gasshō*
    Frank
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:10 pm

hi Adam

thanks for sharing. No doubt, Ben is good Smile and is very helpful.

Congrats on getting Master Attunement Smile

take care
    salman

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 2:38 pm