Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+3
fshortt
Bruce
thehungrycaterpillar
7 posters

What would be examples of High frequency and Low frequency vibrations?

Bruce

What would be examples of High frequency and Low frequency vibrations? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would be examples of High frequency and Low frequency vibrations?

Post by Bruce Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:50 am

fshortt wrote:Hey
    thanks for the input Bruce. Came across this paper, quite interesting read. any thoughts?
    the 40 laws of vibration

http://www.textfiles.com/bbs/KEELYNET/KEELY/40laws.asc

f

Hi, Frank,

I just looked over it quickly. My first impression is that the somewhat archaic style of the writing makes it difficult to understand.

Beyond that, I'm skeptical. E.g.,
    "4. Law of Harmonic Vibrations:

All coherent aggregates are perpetually vibrating at a period-
    frequency corresponding to some harmonic ratio of the fundamental pitch
    of the vibrating body; this pitch is a multiple of the pitch of the
    atomole."

Assuming that he's talking about things on a macroscopic level, I think he's wrong. In terms of sound, think of any material surface that carries vibrations. The text implies that sounds from the surface will occur only at resonance frequencies. That's clearly not true.

Fullblown development of quantum physics occurred after the text was written. On a subatomic level, there's some analogy to the above-quoted "Law 4" -- energetic levels of particles are quantized rather than existing on a continuous scale -- but the quantized energy levels often aren't harmonic ratios of the "fundamental pitch."

Then there are some assertions which I don't understand. E.g.,
    "33. Law of Chemical Morphology:

The angle of crystallization is determined by the relation between
    the molecular pitch of the crystallizing substance to the vibration-
    density of the liquid depositing it."

If anyone can explain that for me, please do so. Thanks.

And then there are things like this:
    "AETHER:

is an atomolic liquid 986,000 times the density of steel."

???

Bruce
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

What would be examples of High frequency and Low frequency vibrations? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would be examples of High frequency and Low frequency vibrations?

Post by Pandora Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Bruce wrote:
    Pandora wrote:I can't see that anyone's mentioned James Oschman's work so far, which confirms that healers emit radiation in the ELF range.

In post #11 in this thread, I said,
    "As for frequency, Jannelle Durham's website notes the following from James Oschman's book: "Various electrical frequencies are being tested to determine the types of tissue they affect. Sisken and Walker found that 2 Hz is associated with nerve regeneration, 7 Hz with bone growth, 10 Hz with ligament healing, 15, 20, and 72 Hz with stimulation of capillary formation, and 25 and 50 Hz with synergistic effects with nerve growth factor. (Cited at Oschman, 76 and 86)." http://www.transitiontoparenthood.com/janelle/energy/support.htm So depending on the condition being treated, yes, there may be some reason to lower the frequency of the healer's field."

Uh, the same link mentions the range of frequencies emitted from the hands of healers and martial artists:
    "In the 1980’s, Dr. John Zimmerman used a SQUID detector (designed to study human biomagnetic fields) to study fields produced by a Therapeutic Touch practitioner during a healing session in a magnetically shielded room. A biomagnetic field emanated from the practitioner’s hand, pulsing at a variable frequency, ranging from .3 to 30 Hz, with most of the activity in the range of 7-8 Hz. The field was so strong that it was outside of the calibrated range of the SQUID magnetometer, so signal strength could not be quantified.

"A study by Seto in Japan confirmed 'a large biomagnetic field emanates from the hands of practitioners of a variety of healing and martial arts techniques, including QiGong, yoga, meditation, Zen, etc. The fields were measured with a simple magnetometer consisting of two 80,000 turn coils and a sensitive amplifier. The fields had a strength of about 10-3 gauss, which is about 1000 times stronger than the strongest human biomagnetic fields (from the heart)… about 1,000,000 times stronger than the fields produced by the brain… As in Zimmerman’s study, the biomagnetic field pulsed with a variable frequency centered around 8-10 Hz.' (Oschman, 79)"

Bruce

Thanks for that Bruce - a second hand quote is better than no quote!
    fshortt
    fshortt
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by fshortt Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:07 pm

Bruce wrote:
    Hi, Frank,

I just looked over it quickly. My first impression is that the somewhat archaic style of the writing makes it difficult to understand.

If anyone can explain that for me, please do so. Thanks.

And then there are things like this:
    "AETHER:

is an atomolic liquid 986,000 times the density of steel."

???

Bruce

hehe, thanks. was hoping you could haha...
    but i do agree, and it does seem to be a bit outdated. this site eventually lead me on to Bruce DePalma´s work (on Faraday's ideas) and his N-Machine... this is a bit more interesting.... but all info seems to stop around 1997.

f
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:57 pm

was gonna mention Valarie Hunt but she has been mentioned..

and I'd just like to say alcohol highers people vibrations!! its only the hangover that brings em back down again!! ahahahah

anyone ever felt so 'high' in vibration/energetic frequency during meditation that they thought they may elevate off the ground?? Very Happy
    Bruce

Post by Bruce Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:59 am

Shakti ~ Rising wrote:and I'd just like to say alcohol highers people vibrations!! its only the hangover that brings em back down again!! ahahahah

Alcohol's effect is to make the flow of the energy unregulated. Under the influence of alcohol, the flow of the qi (ki) alternates between uncontrolled surging and ebbing.

Bruce
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:44 am

mix that with some prety powerful tunes, and my vibes are well high...... Very Happy

I've never felt as high and as free as when Im dancing.....
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:48 am

tried some sufi dancing sharon? I got hold of some Osho specific stuff on it onetime.

OMG, absolutely fantastic stuff! It's like a different reality. Have to say though, it could be easy to be over-whelmed by it. I havn't tired it in ages you know, now you got me thinking, hehe. I might give it another go.

Hehe, if i come on here talking more crap than usual, you'll know why!

BTW, you going to see Mother Meera early next year? Think i'll go this tiem for sure!
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:46 am

Blinking eck!!! I wrote a long response here Wayne then I couldn't move my arrow to post it then I had to reboot my computere and it has taken me this long to get the bleeding thing up and running again!!!! eek!!
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:49 am

to try and rdcap, though its never the same second time round......
    I have no need to dance like a swirling Dervish , I shake my booty like a mad woman more akin to an African Shaman.... as for Mother Meera, I'll start another topic so as to not highjack this one... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:56 am