Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
Sunflower
Milarepa
6 posters

What REALLY is the effect of Reiki?

Poll

Which if these is more brought about by Reiki?

[ 3 ]
    What REALLY is the effect of Reiki? Bar_left27%What REALLY is the effect of Reiki? Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What REALLY is the effect of Reiki? Bar_left9%What REALLY is the effect of Reiki? Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 7 ]
    What REALLY is the effect of Reiki? Bar_left64%What REALLY is the effect of Reiki? Bar_right [64%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

What REALLY is the effect of Reiki? Empty What REALLY is the effect of Reiki?

Post by Milarepa Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:05 pm

Does Reiki help promote our own individuality? Is it more inclined to generate a feeling of collectivness within us? Maybe both?

warmest wishes
    Wayne

Last edited by Milarepa on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sunflower
    Sunflower

What REALLY is the effect of Reiki? Empty Re: What REALLY is the effect of Reiki?

Post by Sunflower Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:59 am

My sense is that reiki increases our intuitive awareness of both our own selves/wellbeing, but also that of others. Even when not treating a person, our increasing intuition tends to make us more aware of how well that person is physically, emotionally, at that time. So, I'll cast my vote for "both"-- we can glean a better reading on our own state of wellness, and that of others. In sensing the vulnerabilities of others, we can't help but feel compassion, thus feel more connected, too. heart smiley
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

What REALLY is the effect of Reiki? Empty Re: What REALLY is the effect of Reiki?

Post by Milarepa Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:04 am

Talking about 'votes' actually made me think i should place one! Many thanks!
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:08 am

Milarepa wrote:Does Reiki help promote our own individuality? Is it more inclined to generate a feeling of collectivness within us? Maybe both?

warmest wishes
    Wayne

I think both, to some degree.

Reiki enhances one's spiritual awareness, which allows us to become more aware of our place in the universe and our interconnection with everything. It also works on our mind and body to maintain balance. A measure of this may be how happy/content we are with ourselves and our circumstances.

We are here for a reason, which is to experience and learn certain things. If we are in a position where we are able to do that we are content (at a soul or subconscious level, if not outwardly!) because we are on our True Life Path. When we wander from or are distracted from our True Life Path, we become unhappy and symptoms can develop. Then we need to examine where we are in terms of how we think, speak and act and our life in general at that point. Reiki can help us by bringing to our awareness certain issues that are not in keeping with our individual True Life Path/Purpose, help bring us back to balance and get us back on track.

Just my opinion, of course! Smile
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:49 pm

i think reiki brings like minded individuals together
    i also then believe we are on an equal footing.
    no one more superior than the other just at different stages of learning
    for us to grow as individuals however we need to be seen as separate entities
    learning from others and yet making own decisions and following[through with our own actions queen
    alokbiyanikolkata
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by alokbiyanikolkata Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:55 pm

Hey,
    I have been practicing Reiki for the last 10 yrs or so and over this period, I have believed in its immense powers. I have experienced spiritual healing on the physical body first hand. I believe in Reiki and it is useful to beat the stress.

Regards,
    Alok Biyani, Kolkata

Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:02 am

what really is the effect of Reiki?....Spiritual awakening Cool
    all healing is about spiritual awakening, discovering our true nature and the creative thread of the Divine through all life....

As the induction at Delphi stated, 'Know thyself'.......Reiki helps that pursuit....and offers us the opportunity to move beyond duality into a place of Oneness..

Reiki and all spiritual healing, helps us transcend the boundaries and limitations of a materialistic existence in a physical world. Reiki and all spiritual healing, helps cleanse our doors of perception and opens our senses to the greater reality of life. I love you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:57 pm