Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Reiki helped alleviate side effect of medicine--much less tired now--why?

prdean111

Reiki helped alleviate side effect of medicine--much less tired now--why? Empty Reiki helped alleviate side effect of medicine--much less tired now--why?

Post by prdean111 Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:04 pm

To all:
    This afternoon, I gave myself a 30-minute Reiki-treatment hoping it would replenish the energy my migraine medicine usually depletes, which is a known side effect. Within 5 minutes of my Reiki self-treatment, my hands became warm and stayed warm for the duration of the 30 minute treatment. About 10 minutes after the treatment, I started feeling as alert as I wish I had the entire 6 months that I'd been on the medicine (the medicine has been a blessing as far as pain relief goes); and 4 hours later--2 hours before I normally would go to be--I can still get house work/office work done--which hasn't been the case for the previous 6 month.
    I never would have though of Reiki as alleviating a medicine's side effect--in this case fatigue. Why do you think I was so successful with my reiki self-treatment and got such a dramatic-quick reaction (alertness within minutes which lasted hours)?
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Reiki helped alleviate side effect of medicine--much less tired now--why? Empty Re: Reiki helped alleviate side effect of medicine--much less tired now--why?

Post by chi_solas Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:25 pm

Reiki usually help alleviate headaches

When you begin to relax healing kicks
    in I'm not surprized it worked so fast.
    Glad that you were successful sunny

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:16 am