Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Hi everyone I'm considering opening a small practice at home

queen of clean
    queen of clean

Hi everyone I'm considering opening a small practice at home Empty Hi everyone I'm considering opening a small practice at home

Post by queen of clean Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Hi everyone i'm new to this just feeling my way round please excuse if i make mistakes Embarassed i'm considering opening a small practice at home but i've had some personal health problems and i'm re-establishing my links with reiki so my plans are on the back burner at the moment i'd appreciate any thoughts on how to move forward. confused thanks for listening to my woes Hi everyone I'm considering opening a small practice at home 307123
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Hi everyone I'm considering opening a small practice at home Empty Re: Hi everyone I'm considering opening a small practice at home

Post by chi_solas Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:49 pm

queen of clean wrote:Hi everyone i'm new to this just feeling my way round please excuse if i make mistakes Embarassed i'm considering opening a small practice at home but i've had some personal health problems and i'm re-establishing my links with reiki so my plans are on the back burner at the moment i'd appreciate any thoughts on how to move forward. confused thanks for listening to my woes Hi everyone I'm considering opening a small practice at home 307123

Hi queen of clean. Welcome to Reiki Learning Lounge cheers

I moved your post so you'll have your own thread study

You might want to start out volunteering
    and dropping of some flyers at local health
    stores/library/clinics/women's center.also
    get Reiki insurance. flower
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Hi everyone I'm considering opening a small practice at home Empty Re: Hi everyone I'm considering opening a small practice at home

Post by queen of clean Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:34 pm

thanks for the reply and thank you every so much for helping me out by moving my post beat i'm organizing insurance and i have some ideas for flyers. what i really need i guess is confidence and a place to offer clients treatments. i am hoping to find a place here to share with others perhaps someone might have been in the same head space starting up a reiki practice so hi every one and please share your thoughtsxxx Question
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:46 pm

Like Bridget suggests, if confidence is a topic for you, volunteering, or at least offering Reiki for free to as many freinds, relatives, and YOURSELF, as possible will create a more noticeable self-assurance.

Lots of Reiki for yourself.

warmest wishes
    Wayne
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:37 pm

i'm finding that the more i try to push aside this need the more it returns so i guess it is not just confidence i lack. i sometimes wonder if everyone feels they aren't good enough or the reiki that flows isn't as good as someone else's or the worst thought a client calls me a fraud or finds that i'm not who they think i should be? Embarassed i know i don't make unrealistic claims i say the reiki i practice is for relaxation and self awareness but what if someone expects more? what does one do then? Question
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:33 pm

queen of clean wrote:i'm finding that the more i try to push aside this need the more it returns so i guess it is not just confidence i lack.

can you expand on what you mean by this need. study

i sometimes wonder if everyone feels they aren't good enough or the reiki that flows isn't as good as someone else's

everyone uses the same Reiki energy there is no
    better or less all Reiki energy comes from the
    same Universe. sunny

Have you talked to your Reiki Teacher about your feelings?flower

or the worst thought a client calls me a fraud or
    finds that i'm not who they think i should be? Embarassed

Why would a client call you a fraud if you have been
    trained and certified in practicing Reiki.Hi everyone I'm considering opening a small practice at home 850837

i know i don't make unrealistic claims i say the reiki i practice is for relaxation and self awareness but what if someone expects more?

Why would they expect more. If your telling them that
    it's for relaxation and self awareness. What more can
    they expect? Question

what does one do then? Question

You need to present yourself as a Reiki practitioner
    You are not a medical professional. You can recommend
    that they see a DR for other stuff beyond what you are
    offering.
    heart smiley
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:55 pm

thanks. have you got time to listen? here goes.. this "need" i refer to is that 3 years ago i was attuned to reiki 2. for a while it was enough to self practice but for about 18 months now i have been driven almost to open a little practice at home for women. i get very excited with my plans, flyers, where i'd have my reiki space, etc .for a while i had 2 clients come to my home and i was set up in the lounge room. they had a few sessions and decided they had had enough for the time being. i didn't have any other clients for some time.life got in the way after that. but the thing is this "need" comes and goes ie excitement, plans, i design flyers, decide on the kind of clients i'd like. then apprehension, worry, fear, etc etc. then it starts over again. excitement,plans etc you get the drift it's like a roller coaster ride for me and it confuses me as to whether i'ts meant to be or just me being me. does this make sense? confused thanks for listening Hi everyone I'm considering opening a small practice at home 307123
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:21 pm

queen of clean wrote:thanks. have you got time to listen? here goes.. this "need" i refer to is that 3 years ago i was attuned to reiki 2. for a while it was enough to self practice but for about 18 months now i have been driven almost to open a little practice at home for women. i get very excited with my plans, flyers, where i'd have my reiki space, etc .for a while i had 2 clients come to my home and i was set up in the lounge room. they had a few sessions and decided they had had enough for the time being. i didn't have any other clients for some time.life got in the way after that. but the thing is this "need" comes and goes ie excitement, plans, i design flyers, decide on the kind of clients i'd like. then apprehension, worry, fear, etc etc. then it starts over again. excitement,plans etc you get the drift it's like a roller coaster ride for me and it confuses me as to whether i'ts meant to be or just me being me. does this make sense? confused thanks for listening Hi everyone I'm considering opening a small practice at home 307123

Oops I lost my post that i just wrote scratch

It seems you want a selective clientele
    If so that will limit your business, unless
    you advertise in certain areas to draw the
    kind of clients you want to service. flower
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:28 pm

i'm considering other mum's at my kid's schools, letter dropping around my area, friends etc for the time being, hoping for word of mouth to spread. as i also work as a cleaner for the elderly i am going to offer reiki in the late afternoon or evenings. see how things flow it's mainly as a hobby i guess Like a Star @ heaven

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:53 am