Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
chi_solas
thehungrycaterpillar
6 posters

Concerned about my 9yr old's first Reiki session.....& I am the recipient!

thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Concerned about my 9yr old's first Reiki session.....&  I am the recipient! Empty Concerned about my 9yr old's first Reiki session.....& I am the recipient!

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:33 pm

Hey Reiki Rockers!

Today I was not feeling too well. I was fixing dinner for the night. My 9yr old daughter was passing by the kitchen, so I invited her to give me 'Reiki'.

I plopped myself on the couch and asked her to put her little hands on my stomach and say 'Please make Mommy better'. She went along!
    I was pretty surprised to feel her hands turning warm.
    She remarked that her hands were indeed warm and she was feeling a little sweaty! bounce

I was very grateful to receive Reiki from her but I am a bit concerned now!

She does not have any formal attunement but she has received Reiki from me.

1) Will I absorb energy from her?
    2) Is she actually channeling ULFE?
    3) Should I be celebrating or be concerned?
    4) Does she need rules or guidelines or should I let her do what she 'wants' to do?
    5) Should I get her attuned?

Basketball

Any thoughts, Please!

THC
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Concerned about my 9yr old's first Reiki session.....&  I am the recipient! Empty Re: Concerned about my 9yr old's first Reiki session.....& I am the recipient!

Post by chi_solas Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:06 pm

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:Hey Reiki Rockers!

Today I was not feeling too well. I was fixing dinner for the night. My 9yr old daughter was passing by the kitchen, so I invited her to give me 'Reiki'.

I plopped myself on the couch and asked her to put her little hands on my stomach and say 'Please make Mommy better'. She went along!
    I was pretty surprised to feel her hands turning warm.
    She remarked that her hands were indeed warm and she was feeling a little sweaty! bounce

I was very grateful to receive Reiki from her but I am a bit concerned now!

She does not have any formal attunement but she has received Reiki from me.

1) Will I absorb energy from her?
    2) Is she actually channeling ULFE?
    3) Should I be celebrating or be concerned?
    4) Does she need rules or guidelines or should I let her do what she 'wants' to do?
    5) Should I get her attuned?

Basketball

Any thoughts, Please!

THC

Check in with Alice, her children are attuned
    she's a member here but has not posted yet. If
    you PM her she'll respond.

Children are natural healers sunny
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Concerned about my 9yr old's first Reiki session.....&  I am the recipient! Empty Re: Concerned about my 9yr old's first Reiki session.....& I am the recipient!

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Check in with Alice, her children are attuned
    she's a member here but has not posted yet. If
    you PM her she'll respond.

Children are natural healers sunny

Thanks Bri!
    I will!

XXXXX
    Hamsa
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:24 pm

If she's not initiated into Reiki, please be ensure she isn't using her own personal energy. As James mentioned in another topic, even Qigong folks need tobe careful of that. Smile

take care
    Wayne
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:00 am

Milarepa wrote:If she's not initiated into Reiki, please be ensure she isn't using her own personal energy. As James mentioned in another topic, even Qigong folks need tobe careful of that. Smile

take care
    Wayne

Oh?? affraid

Thanks!! I will!!
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:10 am

Hiya
    It's entirely possible that, because you wanted Reiki, it became channelled through your daughter. I've done that in the past - demonstrated by asking someone to lay their hands on me, and visualising a DKM above their head shining down on them. It was quite powerful!
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:13 am

Pandora wrote:Hiya
    It's entirely possible that, because you wanted Reiki, it became channelled through your daughter. I've done that in the past - demonstrated by asking someone to lay their hands on me, and visualising a DKM above their head shining down on them. It was quite powerful!

Oh Wow,
    Exclamation

that's nice to know!!
    Thanks,

Basketball
    raven
    raven
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by raven Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:32 am

I love you

i am thinking that pandora may be more right on as i have done this very same thing with others and they to me - it seems to be a common experience with reiki friends

and then again - have experienced many times reiki healing and hot hands long before one received their attunements - 'as reiki chooses the person' and typically one has reiki long before being attuned ...

have no worry about your daughter's hands - i am soundly in knowing that anything reiki is stemmed from love and will do no harm

(i know others think differently - and i am thinking out loud that then it is not love based reiki - or reiki at all)

in love and light to you dear sweet catepillar ...
    raven
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:47 am

raven wrote:I love you

i am thinking that pandora may be more right on as i have done this very same thing with others and they to me - it seems to be a common experience with reiki friends

and then again - have experienced many times reiki healing and hot hands long before one received their attunements - 'as reiki chooses the person' and typically one has reiki long before being attuned ...

have no worry about your daughter's hands - i am soundly in knowing that anything reiki is stemmed from love and will do no harm

(i know others think differently - and i am thinking out loud that then it is not love based reiki - or reiki at all)

raven

raven, that was said from the heart. cheers
    sunny "Reiki does find us" sunny
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:48 am

raven

Thanks Raven!!
    I almost missed seeing your post!

Lotsa love to You too,
    ( the caterpillar is out of the bag! )

Hamsa
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:13 am

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:

raven

Thanks Raven!!
    I almost missed seeing your post!

Lotsa love to You too,
    ( the caterpillar is out of the bag! )

Hamsa

Yes Raven is assuming it is Reiki, int he first place, All energy, and all healing isn;t Reiki. As Reiki is something very specificm accessign something in a specific way.

Perhaps it would he best if you studied these points yourseelf, and certainly not assume anything, as if it's wrong it may affect your daughters health, i.e personal energy.

Take care
    Wayne
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:14 pm

Yes Raven is assuming it is Reiki, int he first place, All energy, and all healing isn;t Reiki. As Reiki is something very specificm accessign something in a specific way.

Perhaps it would he best if you studied these points yourseelf, and certainly not assume anything, as if it's wrong it may affect your daughters health, i.e personal energy.

Take care
    Wayne

Hey Wayne,
    Yes, I am going to get my little girl attuned just to be safe!
    That will give me peace of mind!

I appreciate it! flower

XXXX
    Hamsa
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:41 pm

Take care
    Wayne

Hey Wayne,
    Yes, I am going to get my little girl attuned just to be safe!
    That will give me peace of mind!

I appreciate it! flower

XXXX
    Hamsa

I take it your daughter is very much intertested in Reiki?

Besides, even if she was attuned to Reiki, this still doesn't decide what's being done with here now. It's maybe important to find out exactly what is happening in her healing, now.

Take care
    Wayne
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:02 pm

I take it your daughter is very much intertested in Reiki?

Actually it didn't happen like that!
    She is just 9 and when I started giving Reiki to my kids, she was least interested.
    She won't sit still.
    But then when ever she hurt herself I used to offer her Reiki, If she says no, I back off. But with exposure she has learned that it does make her feel better. Now if she has a tummy ache, she wants Reiki!
    I just feel grateful! sunny

A few times I lie down and say, can I please have some Reiki?
    She said, 'Do I have to believe in God to be able to do Reiki'?

I admit , I was stumped, My first answer was yes!
    Another time, She said she would never be able to do it, b'cos she does not believe in God sometimes. I told her that concept of god is different for different people and that should not stop her from doing reiki.

Then few days later, the above incident happened!
    We have played 'place the hands for Reiki' on mommy before without the actual intention. We pretend.
    This time I really needed Reiki & She was so pleasantly surprised to feel her hands warming up and feeling sweaty!
    She patiently gave me Reiki for a few minutes.

I was thrilled beyond words!! bounce

Besides, even if she was attuned to Reiki, this still doesn't decide what's being done with here now. It's maybe important to find out exactly what is happening in her healing, now.

Hmmm... never really thought like that, What do you feel is happening, I'd like to hear your point of view.
    If she is attuned won't she be safe?
    Question
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:33 pm

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:Actually it didn't happen like that!
    She is just 9 and when I started giving Reiki to my kids, she was least interested.

If your daughter is the least interested in Reiki, how come she's gonna undergo a spiritual empowerment, and be initiated into Reiki? Smile.

She patiently gave me Reiki for a few minutes.

she may have gave you something, that doesn't mean it's Reiki, Smile . All healing isn't Reiki.

Hmmm... never really thought like that, What do you feel is happening, I'd like to hear your point of view.
    If she is attuned won't she be safe?
    Question

Re: the attunement, a person's gotta actually be interested in Reiki, and want ot be attuned, before we can attune someone, Smile. Even in cases of kids, imo. My own two kids are 6 & 7, and are very spiritual, They'ver wanted to learn Reiki a couple years now, and even though they are interested in it, the time still isn't right. With someone who doesn't have an interest at all, well...(shrug).

Could be a number of things that is happening. Personal energy is a stong possibility. Especially where the giver has some kind of personal attachment to the recipient, and doesn't know how to get around that, in cases like that, personal energy can be used, and not realise.

This is one of the problems with when one says Reiki is ULE. Qigong deals with ULE, QT deals with it also, but Reiki has a completelyt diffferent process. Any Reiki teacher should know this, since they are the ones initiating others, Smile. Our divine spark ellicites a response in another, this response is the phenonemon, and is commonly reffered to as Reiki. Healing then may follow from interaction with this response. It's wuite unique within healing modalities, although not exclusive to Reiki.

Since we are empowered to access our divine within ourselves, this is what is really Reiki. Of course, a person does not need to be attuned to acces their divne, per se. You gotta do a heck of a lot of spiritual work though.

On that basis, i feel there's a valid chance it's not Reiki, per the way Reiki works. Confusion can set in when one regards Reiki as ULE. If Reiki was ULE, we wouldn't have ever needed symbols, or attunenemts, Usui sensei would have been wasting his time. I know this because in Quantum Touch, we access ULE via our breath & visualization. Now, if it can be accessed easlily like that, what we got symbols being used in attunements for, and attunements in general?

The answer is that Reiki is a different process, accessing something more accurately described by going beyond ULE. Smile.

If your daughter goes ahead with reiki training ( and i gotta say again, a person needs to actually want the training/initiation, imo. It's a lifetime thing virtually), and you can get her to differentiate ( providing there is a difference she can sense) between what's happening now, and what it's like with Reiki, by telling her to only do the Reiki stuff that will help. BTW, warm hands aren't just a sign of Reiki, Smile.

Take care
    Wayne
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:41 pm

THC, here's a childrens story. you can also
    buy Reiki stories for children in the book stores.
    You mentioned she sometimes feels she does not
    know/believe in God you can change the word to divine
    highest good or whatever makes you and your daughter
    feel comfortable.I have offered my grandchildren
    attunements but they are not ready. My granddaughter 11
    tells me she uses Reiki on her horse at the stables. I
    believe she does cause she and her horse always take first
    prize. sunny

Story for children ...

Reiki is energy for all beings, just like electricity is the energy for light. Without electricity the light can't burn. Reiki is a different kind of energy but it has a lot in common with electricity.

Reiki is a beautiful Japanese word meaning: universal energy of life. Reiki comes from God or from the cosmos or from heaven or how you would like to name it.

The energy enters your body through a special area on top of your head. While streaming through your body Reiki picks up garbage energy which is not good for you. Reiki gets that garbage moving and gets rid of it by letting it flow away through your feet into the ground. Once the energy garbage is in the ground it is recycled back into life energy by the earth and is released back into the air by the flowers and the trees. Thanks to this cycle you can also use this recycled and cleaned life energy again by taking it up through the top of your head.

When people get into the world as a baby they can all use this energy. But when children get older it gets harder to take this energy out of the air.

They forget how to do that. And there will be more and more dirt (bad energy) when you growing older. This happens because children and adults experience a lot through their live. So many that they forget how to take the energy from the air.

Children and adults can for instance get ill/sick and get a very bad headache.
    If they want, children and adults can learn again to take Reiki from the air.
    Then they know again how to use the energy, so that they will be lesser ill or get a headache.
    When you give yourself many times this energy, the the dirt will get out of your body. The less dirt, the les you're about to get ill/sick.
    Take a look at the pictures you have received to give Reiki to yourself.

Well then, how do you learn to get Reiki energy out of the air into your body? I will tell you… a TV needs electricity to function properly, just like a playstation. Without electricity they will not work. The TV and the playstation get the energy because you plug them into a power point.

Reiki works the same way, only with an invisible plug that you plug in with God. You know, where God is, other friends and guardians are close by as well. To be able to plug again in with God a welcome back ceremony is celebrated, which is named initiation … a difficult word isn't it?
    A Reikimaster does that initiation ceremony and helps you to get connected with God. After that ceremony the plug will stay in that power point connecting you with God forever. So whenever, and I really mean, at any time you need some extra energy you can let it stream in your body through the top of your head. It flows through your body and streams into your hands so that you can give yourself Reiki. You can send the energy through your feet into the earth … and you imagine that Reiki sweeps away the garbage and fills your body with fresh, clean and powerful energy.
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:48 pm

Hey Wayne,

She was least interested then, now she appreciates Reiki and knows that Reiki can be used to make people feel better. I think just that realisation is itself wonderful, she does not have to be spiritually empowered in a special way.

She is just 9 and I want to keep it UNCOMPLICATED for her.
    Smile

May be it was Reiki or may be it wasn't.. She will let me know if she wants to do more, Then I'll do something about it.

Just compassion is enough for kids to qualify in my opinion. flower and the knowledge that Reiki can be used to 'make people better'. NOTHING else is required!
    I will not hold her back if she wants to get attuned. For right now she does not need symbols.

A willing heart is enough! I have too much faith in Reiki.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:59 pm

chi_solas wrote:
    The energy enters your body through a special area on top of your head.

Reiki comes from within.

chi_solas wrote:
    When people get into the world as a baby they can all use this energy. But when children get older it gets harder to take this energy out of the air.

Seee above, Smile.

chi_solas wrote:
    Children and adults can for instance get ill/sick and get a very bad headache.
    If they want, children and adults can learn again to take Reiki from the air.

The initiations don't empower someone to take something from outside themselves. The spiritual empowerment is to access our divine spark primarily, though not exculsively.

Tske care
    Wayne
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:01 pm

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:Hey Wayne,

I think just that realisation is itself wonderful, she does not have to be spiritually empowered in a special way.

A Reiki attunemnt is a spiritual empowerment in a special way, Smile.

For right now she does not need symbols.

Your gonna attune without symbols?

Take care
    wayne
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Fri May 01, 2009 1:01 am

[quote="chi_solas"]THC, here's a childrens story. you can also
    prize. sunny

[quote]

Oh, Thank you Bri!! flower

I will definitely tell them the story and also about the different belief systems... just enough to keep them informed.
    That was wonderful,
    I will read it with my 3 kids sometime soon!
    Very Happy

One thing is for sure, they know it helps them but they don't really worry about where it is coming from,
    -"Oh, Mom is doing it, Thanks! It's probably from God or Nature"

I am curious to know why you think your grandkids are not ready? Did your 11 year old get attuned?
    I am so happy to hear that she is having a reiki relationship with her horse,.... so sweet!
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Fri May 01, 2009 1:30 am

It is! sunny
    Adults can appreciate it and understand the label and the 'job description' better, but for Kids the concept has to be way simple!
    I would call it 'getting to feel the god inside us' or 'feeling compassion' or as a wonderful tool to help us 'feel better'!

I am very convinced that this is sufficient for little kids. They can relate to these beautifully and be inspired by it,
    More than these, they do not need any other 'rules' and 'responsibilities' or any other confusion.

Your gonna attune without symbols?

I am only thinking of a Reiki 1 attunement to keep her 'safe', to make sure she is indeed using the Reiki energy and not her own. She does not need symbols to give Reiki to herself, her hamster or her friends, or parents or grandparents!
    She does not even need a variety hand positions,
    She is not going to do major healing or do sessions.

In my book, she is already qualified! I think she has got the very basic fact that 'Reiki exists and It makes people feel better'- correctly! That's all is required!( even for adults! ) Everything else is nothing but another layer of frills!
    I will encourage her 100%. Ofcourse not everybody thinks and uses Reiki the same way, I understand.

I will not be attuning, my RM/T will. I am only a RM.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri May 01, 2009 1:38 am

[quote="thehungrycaterpillar"]
    [quote="chi_solas"]THC, here's a childrens story. you can also
    prize. sunny

Oh, Thank you Bri!! flower

I will definitely tell them the story and also about the different belief systems... just enough to keep them informed.
    That was wonderful,
    I will read it with my 3 kids sometime soon!
    Very Happy

One thing is for sure, they know it helps them but they don't really worry about where it is coming from,
    -"Oh, Mom is doing it, Thanks! It's probably from God or Nature"

I am curious to know why you think your grandkids are not ready? Did your 11 year old get attuned?
    I am so happy to hear that she is having a reiki relationship with her horse,.... so sweet!

Glad you liked the story I always change or adapt stories to meet
    my beliefs. I wish I knew the author of this story but like much
    on the internet stuff has a way of losing it's origin.

My grandchildren are naturals they have been exposed to Reiki
    as far back as preschool. When the boy's friends got injured at
    play/recess they would offer Reiki. Their mother was concerned
    that other parents would be upset, that never happened. I don't
    know if they still do that in their elementary school now that
    they are older they may sense the need to surpress this gift.
    My daughter(inlaws) mother was my RMT so my grandchildren
    have both RMT grandmothers. We had discussed writing a curriculum
    just for children but our scheduled never met that criteria.

None of my grandchildren are attuned to the Reiki system. I'm sure
    when they are ready they will ask. When my granddaughter told me
    she did Reiki with her horse I gave her the hand positions for animals.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri May 01, 2009 2:06 am

It is! sunny
    Adults can appreciate it and understand the label and the 'job description' better, but for Kids the concept has to be way simple!
    I would call it 'getting to feel the god inside us' or 'feeling compassion' or as a wonderful tool to help us 'feel better'!

Yes, good ideas. I do the same with my kids speaking about what may occur after death. I explain things about their 'thinking part' of themselves. I.E. theri consciousness. As they can relate to their thinking part as something within them, but unseen, they begin to get an idea from early on in childhood about things not physically seen. Later, i'll go into more detail about the human spirit.

More than these, they do not need any other 'rules' and 'responsibilities' or any other confusion.

It brings up an interesting point. At what age should a child be initiated into Reiki. Certain protocols should be adhered to within Reiki, imo, this is easy for adults to do. If children are unable to grasp the validity or importance of protocals, should this have a bearing on whether a child should be initiated into something spiritual. Not saying this in association with your decision, it's just generally came up in my mind again.

I am only thinking of a Reiki 1 attunement to keep her 'safe', to make sure she is indeed using the Reiki energy and not her own. She does not need symbols to give Reiki to herself, her hamster or her friends, or parents or grandparents!

Yeah i understand your motivation, Smile. BTW, did you check out in the QT manual about what i said regarding accessing ULE, and the techniques that need to be done in order for the practitioner not to fall ill? It's toward the start, centering around 'resonance & entrainment'. Qigong is similar. Just because we access ULE in those disciplines, does not mean we don't have to follow certain parameters. This is where Reiki differs, as in technique. Question is, why? hehe.

Reason why i picked up on the not using symbols thing you said, is cause it's widespread that Reiki folks at level 1 don't use symbols, or need them. Thing is, they do use symbols, and they do need them (they just don't need to know anything bout them). The symbols are active, in use, everytime you experience Reiki, or set it in motion for another. Why would we even initiate in level with them if they didn't? Some are also active, in use, at other times, aside from formal treatments/spiritual practices. The symbols are the reason why we can access our divinity.

Else, why would an exceptionally learned, spiritual man like Usui sensei not simply teach breathing techniques to access ULE? The breath has long been the primary vehicle to access ULE, and the most easiest. However, Usui sensei, in his wisdom, picked 4 symbols, for specific reasons. Through his spiritual experience on Kurama Yama, he has indirectly empowered us all to access the purest, most excellant aspect of ourselves. Our divinity. And this is because of the symbols, snd what they do.

Let's say i wasn't initated into anything Reiki like. Let's say i had just done a QT workshop. Now, i can access ULE no probs, cause of the QT training. How does it automatically follow, that i can do some hand movements, pick some interested shapes & phrases, and empower others to do expereince what i can, but without using the breath, simply by placing hands instead? It doesn't follow, Smile.

My point being, having the ability to access ULE, which is relatively easy to access, is not the same as accessing our divinity and expereincing Reiki.

different training, different processes, and the consensus is different expereinces. Reiki usually being labelled much more spiritual, than say QT, or Qigong. I know it differs from my pranayama also. Smile. This is because of the symbols. And their spirituality. So, the symbols are vital to level 1, unless one wants to go up a mountian for 21 days, hehe.

Take care
    Wayne
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Dragonfly Fri May 01, 2009 1:26 pm

It's very sweet that your daughter would want to help you feel better. Her loving intention is what is producing the healing effect. I think it's wonderful!

It is quite possible she can easily share her own energy, as children usually have it in abundance. There are other forms of energy healing, like Pranic Healing, that children can easily learn for channeling ULE without needing to be formally initiated or learning symbols. One hand becomes the receiver for energy from outside, while the other hand directs it to the area needing treatment.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri May 01, 2009 9:34 pm

Dragonfly wrote:

It is quite possible she can easily share her own energy, as children usually have it in abundance.

Yes, this is possible. Careful consideration should be gave to a child doing this though. Although a child may seem to have energy in abundance, this doesn't mean it is unlimited neccessarily. And, unless the child was taught certain parameters, it may set a precedant, unless checked, that would potentially endanger a child, growing into an adult, who continues to use their personal energy, without knowing the implications, Smile.

I know a guy trained in level 2 Reiki. He's quite a spiritual guy, very much into Shamanism as well. He had to stop treating clients as he was getting tired, and eventually became sick.

Dragonfly wrote:
    There are other forms of energy healing, like Pranic Healing, that children can easily learn for channeling ULE without needing to be formally initiated or learning symbols. One hand becomes the receiver for energy from outside, while the other hand directs it to the area needing treatment.

Good example, Smile. QT is also another that is so easy to learn.

Take care
    Wayne

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:44 am