Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Low testosterone. Can energy help?

Sad_Max2
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Low testosterone. Can energy help? Empty Low testosterone. Can energy help?

Post by Sad_Max2 Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:36 am

Hi!

Do you have experience of raising testo levels to normal? My level is 7,8, it should be 10-30. I don't know reason for this. Has somebody raised levels to normal?
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Low testosterone. Can energy help? Empty Re: Low testosterone. Can energy help?

Post by chi_solas Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:32 pm

Sad_Max2 wrote:Hi!

Do you have experience of raising testo levels to normal? My level is 7,8, it should be 10-30. I don't know reason for this. Has somebody raised levels to normal?

Sad-Max2 have you checked with a DR Question

LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:23 pm

you might try changing ur name from "sad" to something more positive...if you're looking for energetic assistance....

I'm guessing that you have gone to the doctor. I wouldn't know how else you would have found out your hormonce levels. Is this accompanied by any other (apart from sad) symptoms? How's thyroid and rest of endochrine system? Could be age-related? After 30 testosterone levels are said to decline. In any case excersize and diet can help (and a more positive outlook on life). Check with your physician first but I would prescribe the above mentioned with the following supplements: Tonkgat Ali, Cayenne pepper, siberian ginseng and mukuna pruriens extract.

Also check out Bruce Lipton. Good luck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:32 pm